Status: Hiatus

Release the Dark Within

When the Voices Screaming Are Much Too Loud

Chapter 2

(Celeste)

I drowsily opened my eyes and it felt like my world was spinning. Everything was in slow motion. I knew I was being moved, two men were holding onto me dragging me out of the building. The lights blended together and they seemed to trail and swirl. I could hear their voices, but they sounded far away, like echoes. I tried to gain enough lucidity to take control of my situation.

I tried to struggle but my body would not allow it. I opened my mouth to scream, but all that came out was a choked sob. I was crying. I heard a door kick open and suddenly everything turned black, and I could hear the sounds of the outdoors. Police sirens began blaring in the distance. I think I was in an alley. I heard the sound of a door opening and I was moving really fast before I hit something hard. They threw me into the dark trunk and shut the lift gate.

---

I awoke with a start. I darted up screaming and in sweat. It had to be a drunken hallucination or a dream, but my convictions were proved dead wrong when the car came screeching to a halt, and I hit my head on the glass. I could feel the blood rushing to my forehead and the swelling and bruising begin.

“Shut up bitch!” I heard a menacing voice roar from the front seat. It was rough and intimidating. It pissed me off and scared me shitless at the same time. How could they kidnap me? How could they kill Andie?!

“Don’t use that term so loosely asshole, save it for your mother!” I screamed back to the front and there was dead silence. So quiet in fact, I heard the sound of a gun safety pull and

I quickly ducked down past the seat as a bullet whizzed right over me and piercing the glass behind me.

“What the fuck?!” I screamed and I could feel the tension rise. They were supremely pissed off; if it counted for anything so was i.

“Shadows don’t kill her…” I heard a voice murmur.

“Which one of you faggots is Shadows?! Did you fucking aim when you shot me?!” I yelled again, so completely furious I was oblivious to the five omens of impending pain sitting with me. Nothing was said, I just heard someone gun the engine and the car lurched forwards, undergoing some crazy turns, uphill and downhill. Obviously someone did not learn how to fucking drive properly.

The car turned and skidded to a stop. The car shut off and doors opened. That was when the fear started to make its appearance.

Maybe when they let me out I could try to run, I could run for help. Someone would have to see me…right? The lift gate swung open and a huge muscled man grabbed me by the hair and dragged me out violently. He threw me down to the floor, my hands and knees scraping. Adrenaline suddenly pumped through me and I knew I had to make a quick decision. Either fight or flight, and I think I knew what I was going to do. I scrambled to my feet and pumped my legs as fast as they could go. It was just a huge dark field with a single road. I didn’t see one car in sight, but it didn’t discourage me. I had to get away from these madmen at all costs.

Suddenly a sharp pain cut through my shoulder and my ankle around the same time. I screamed agonizingly as I fell to the floor, all of my momentum being suddenly directed downwards. I fucked up my already bleeding knees more, and there was blood oozing from the bullet’s entrance. I lay on the ground bleeding out until I heard taunting voices approaching me. I tried to drag myself up to take my second chance, but I was too late. One of them grabbed me up by my shot shoulder and pushed me on back to the house.

I got a look at the men who were entering the house ahead of me. It was fedora, the dark mysterious man I had bumped into. Andie’s murderer. I made a solemn promise that I would avenge her, and he will die by my hands. The inside of the house was surprisingly nice; I didn’t really expect it from them. I was being dragged, since I couldn’t keep up with whoever was holding me, he was a really tall man with the iciest blue eyes I’d ever seen.

“Must you keep fucking dragging me?” I growled and he glared down at me.

“My apologies you’re fucking highness, would you like to sit down?” He spat maliciously before I was suddenly thrown into a wooden chair that tipped over with me. Pain radiated through my body in pulsing waves. He then again manhandled me and tied me down to the small wooden chair. My arms were bound to my sides and each ankle was tied to each leg of the chair.

I struggled and cursed and I tried to free myself without ultimately tipping over once more. I saw the huge muscular man that was driving the car. I assumed him to be shadows. He looked like the only asshole around here that would call himself such a stupid name.

He dauntingly approached me, his muscles tensing and building under his heavily tattooed arms. I could see some of his veins running down his arms and I do admit he was impressively strong. He reared back and punched me square in the jaw. I swear I heard a pop; I did not want to challenge him again. He was just too fucking monstrous. One could tell that he was in charge of these cronies. He just had that authoritarian vibe about him.

“Don’t think you got off easy in the car. I could have easily shot you without looking back, so shut your goddamn mouth.” He seethed, right in my face. I could feel his body heat radiating from him, and his hazel eyes blazed. I avoided them; I felt they would engulf me in flames.

“Look me in the fucking eyes when I talk to you slut.” He spat, grabbing my face with his huge hand, and forcing me to look into his eyes. There was a green tint to them, but they still burned with rage and hunger all the same.

“I don’t know why the hell we went through all of this but he wanted you. I don’t fucking know why he picked you in the first place, you're nobody goddamn special. So if you dare fuck up anything in this house, I will be the one to kill you, and paint his room with your blood you got that?!”

A man that was much smaller than Shadows approached me with an insane smirk. There was murder in his eyes and there was lunacy on his side. He was the man from the bar who had got me so shitfaced and then kidnapped me.

“I said fucking look at me bitch!” Shadows roared and my eyes darted back to his.

“You see these men behind me? They have just as much authority over you, so you listen to them without a word. Especially with that asshole over there, he wanted you. I would really hate to intervene, so why don’t we stay out of each other’s way?” He asked faking a smile at the end. I really couldn’t help the stupidity that shot out of my mouth next.

“If you really wanted to stay out of my way, don’t you think you wouldn’t have kidnapped me from my apartment? I don’t know where the fuck you come from Shadows but it’s obviously not somewhere intelligent.” I replied and his face twitched into a snarl. My head whipped to the side, pain searing through me.

“Shut your fucking mouth before I do it. Permanently. But I do admit, you’ve got balls talking to me like that. Don’t let it happen again.” He growled, looking very un-amused.
He stood up again to full height and glared down at me. I looked up at him for a while before I averted my gaze to the floor.

“Deal with her.” He spat walking out of the room, the one with the Mohawk following him. I was left with those three crazies. I recognized the man with the green eyes and I smirked.

“Hey I know you. You’re Vendetta or Vicious, or something unmistakably gay like that.” I commented with a fake smile on my face. His expression faltered, and something on his face twitched. Something in him snapped releasing something dark inside. Fedora sauntered over to me.

“I wouldn’t fuck with him if I were you. We’ve known our friend Vengeance to get a little…insane.” He laughed cynically.

“Well with a name like Vengeance what am I supposed to do? I bet you’re going to tell me next that he gets all the ladies.” I scoffed. Vengeance glared at me with murder laced in his green eyes. He wore a thick leather jacket, with dog tags jingling around his neck. He wore a black shirt under the jacket, as well as black pants and Nikes with white checks. Under his black cap was a white bandana, and his black hair peeked out from the side. Red gauges stretched his ears and a ring went through his septum and two went through his lips.

“It’s funny…because if I remember correctly you were the one grinding against me like a shameless whore. You wanted me to fuck you and we both knew it. So shut your fucking mouth before I get tired of it.” He growled at me, coming within close proximity of my face. I analyzed his deadly expression. If he thought I was giving up, he was dead wrong.

“Sad that you had to get me so horrifyingly drunk for me to even flirt with you. I bet you get a better reaction when you’re fucking your sister.” I laughed cruelly and his expression got even darker…if that was even possible.

“I think you should give her a break there Vengeance. You haven’t even told her the rules yet.” Fedora said smirking and I glared over at him. He didn’t need to put his fucking two cents in.

“Thanks Syn…I think I should have been a bit more courteous…towards our new guest.” Vengeance hissed, lashing his hand out on the word courteous, to sting and bruise my face. I kept silent. I wanted to hear these so called rules. I just might laugh.

“Okay sweetheart, you aren’t here just to fuck my eyes up. I brought you here for a reason. See I was getting a little bored, and the whore I killed this morning just didn’t suffice for me. So I decided to make things a little interesting.” He started and I looked at him like he had just killed my cat. How could he be so nonchalant about something like that?

“What? What does anything have to do with me?! Why couldn’t you have just gotten someone else, in fact why do you have do to this at all?”

“Oh baby it has everything to do with you-“He started to smirk but I interrupted him.

Don’t call me baby…” I hissed and his eyes narrowed. He landed another punch on the same side that shadows had basically cracked.

Don’t interrupt me.” He spat and I kept quiet. Mainly because of the searing pain shooting through me at the moment.

“It’s none of your goddamn business why I do it. But damn I love the feeling I get.” He cooed, running his fingers along my face.

“Why me? Why not some random person?”

“Because you’re important to me Celeste. You’re going to be tough to break…and every once in a while I do love a challenge. Besides I will enjoy taking your sweet little virgin cherry.” He cruelly laughed while he got close to my face. How…how did he know my name? Did I tell him when I was drunk?

“I know a lot about you…more than you think I know.” He said laughing and I looked away from him.

“Are you embarrassed? Didn’t want anyone to know you’re a virgin? I know you are, they’re so responsive.” He said trailing his fingertips up my thigh, a small shudder shocked me.

“That’s why you never told Andie…who are you to lie to her? She died knowing you lied to her. How do you feel Celeste?” he asked me and I glared at him hard. He was trying to get to me, but it wasn’t working. It didn’t fuel my sadness and pity. It fueled my rage and hate.

“You killed her you son of a bitch.” I spat and he laughed.

“It was rather impressive wasn’t it? I still can’t believe how much blood the human body holds.” He said as if reminiscing some great memory…sick bastard.

“Now if I may, I’ll let you in on how the game is played.” He said and I glared holes in him.

“You belong to me. Nobody else. If i decide to share you, that’s my fucking business-“He started and I snapped.

“Excuse the fuck out of me!! Who the fuck are you to claim and share me?! I’m not your goddamn toy!!” I screamed and rage filled his expression. He didn’t hit me this time, but his yelling was far worse in my opinion.

“Didn’t I just tell you?! Don’t fucking interrupt me!!” He yelled even louder and it sounded like a roar. Jesus Christ…

“Like I said…you belong to me. I tell you to do something you do it. I ask you for something, you get it. When I speak, you listen. And if I tell you to get down on your fucking knees, you ask me how I want it.” He said with a smirk and my jaw dropped in surprise and shock.

Was he fucking serious?! Syn had a surprised look just like me, but then he burst into sick laughter.

“Shut the fuck up you dumbass. I bet you’re the one sucking him every night.” I retorted and the smile was gone from his face in less than a second. Suddenly his gun was pointed at me and a bullet entered the same shoulder that I m guessing he shot me from earlier.

“Darling I don’t think you know. Synyster Gates here is one of the best assassins I’ve ever come across. He’s never missed, and I don’t think he’s gonna start now.” Vengeance sneered, and Synyster smirked.

I was bleeding, bruised, and in pain but I couldn’t help it. I had to say it.

“What is with all of the fucking gay names? Damn when you live in a house full of guys, something homosexual is just bound to happen.” I commented and Syn effortlessly pulled the trigger again. I felt it whoosh past my ear, and graze the ball of the industrial that was in it. I heard the loud as hell clink, and I’m pretty sure he tore it some.

“What the fuck?! You shot my piercing.”

“That was just a warning shot. I just got lucky.” He said smirking, and flicking the safety back on, and putting it back in his pants.

“So I think you know how this game works princess. I’ve got so many fun games planned for you. I can’t wait for you to meet my prized possessions.”

“I hope you play fun games in hell you sick fuck.” I spat and he smiled before he ever so graciously kicked me in the chest causing me to fall backwards in the chair and hit my head.

“Break those rules and you deal with me. You’ll wish I’d handed you over to Shadows. I’ll kill you myself and you know I will.”

“No I don’t.” I just simply replied and he looked like he had just about had it with me.

“I think we should get right on the fun, don’t you think Syn?” Vengeance pretended to consult Captain Asshat over here.

“I don’t think we should have all this fun without the guys. We both know how much Johnny loves fire, and how good with knives Rev is. Heck I think Shadows would even love to take a bite out of her.” Syn responded and my eyes widened and my throat went dry.

“Wha-wha-what?” I stuttered and gasped. A grin slithered onto his face.

“How do you think he’s so big and strong? It’s not the spinach, I’ll tell you that.” He laughed cynically and I was horrified. These men were sick….they were all insane. They belonged in a fucking asylum.

“I'd watch myself if I were you…” He said pretending to look around as if her were disclosing some kind of secret.”

“I know how Vengeance and I just love dead things.” He whispered and I felt bile crawling up my throat. It left my body and ended up on the floor next to me.

“You’re both sick…” I coughed.

“Don’t knock it till you try it. Besides I prefer the live ones. Syn is just too kinky.” Vengeance laughed as if that joke were acceptable.

“I’m just freaky like that. But its occasionally fun when they scream. Just be careful honey…” He said trailing off. He stood in front of me and gripped my thighs tight. He ran his hands gingerly up them as he grinned.

“You see I really always knew that my little crime would get cold…that’s why I got a heater for your thighs…” He sang in a childlike voice and it made tears come to my eyes. These people were sick…no they weren’t people. They were soulless creatures. I looked past Syn to see anger in Vengeance’s eyes, almost jealousy. Looks like someone wasn’t too keen on sharing.

“Why are you glaring at him? Did he do something to piss you off? Are you jealous?” I taunted, and I could see him tense, and I could feel the tension rise.

“Do you not like to share?” I asked him and he kept glaring.

“I know you want to break her in first dude…she just looks tight.” Synyster smirked and he brushed me with his fingers through my jeans. He breathed steadily down my neck. I felt disgusting; I didn’t want him touching me. But seeing how it riled up Vengeance made me go through with this.

“Syn…” He growled.

“You never said I couldn’t touch her.” He said again as he pressed his fingers hard against me. I faked a loud over-necessary moan and I squirmed under Syn. I pretended to pant; the anger rising in him was so entertaining. He was so pissed that one of his men was touching what he claimed. Well it’s not like he pissed on me. Besides, Syn obviously knew what he was doing with those fingers.

“Syn…” I moaned. I snuck a look over at Vengeance and he was livid. I was wondering what it would take to get him to snap. I looked Syn directly in the eye and I let a moan past my lips. I could feel the tension and anger rising in the room.

“I want you…” I moaned looking at Syn’s lustful face and biting my lip before I stared into the insane eyes of Vengeance. They chilled me and froze me to the spot. That’s what did it. He lunged for Synyster and punched him square in the gut. They looked like they were about to murder each other, when seconds before they were joking about necrophilia….

Synyster may have been bigger and possibly more muscular than Vengeance and he was definitely a skilled fighter, Vengeance was just plain sick. He had determination and lunacy on his side, which fueled his blood lust and his anger. He wasn’t sloppy when he was angry…it seemed to sharpen him. Like he’d learnt to master the emotion and use it to his advantage. Syn pulled his gun, but Vengeance punched him in the face, bent his arm and grabbed the gun from him. He had it pressed to his temple, and I could swear his eyes were so dark they were almost black.

Syn’s face softened and he roughly pushed Vengeance’s chest. Vengeance got off of him and tossed him his gun. I let out loud cynical laughter at the sight and they both whipped around to glare at me. Syn joined me too.

“You scary motherfucker…I was just seeing how pissed you would get. But dude I still want to fuck her.” He said seriously and I rolled my eyes. Syn winked at me before he nodded at Vengeance in approval and left the room. Vengeance snarled and whipped around and shot at him right as he disappeared around the corridor.

“You missed fucker!” Syn shouted behind him, and Vengeance cracked a smirk before he turned to me in rage.

“Didn’t I tell you that you belong to me? I don’t think you got the fucking message.” He growled.

“Listen bitch, you need to sit the hell down with your tiny ass dick. Talking about fucking me, you couldn’t get yourself off if you fucked a cheerio.” I yelled and that pissed him off royally.

“I tried being nice…I really did. But you won’t see mercy from me once more. I’ll make your worst nightmares come true and I’ll create a whole new world of pain for you.” He growled. He pulled a knife on me and plunged it into my stomach and twisted it. Blood rushed out and I let out a blood curdling scream. He ripped it out and plunged it back into my body in the same place as last time. My blood ran thick and warm down my body and it coated his hands. A light in his eyes appeared as he twisted the knife inside of me.

“Enjoy that. That would be a teaser compared to what I will do to you.” He growled at me before he ripped out the knife. Pain was centered in my abdomen and I could feel the way my blood left my body. It made me sick, I wanted to throw up. Tears slid down my face and onto my shirt, as Vengeance watched me with a dark look. He smirked before he cut me out from the chair and forced me down to the floor on my stomach. He put all of his weight on top of me as he handcuffed my hands.

“Get the fuck off of me!” I screamed kicking under him, but suddenly his fingers were pushing hard on the pressure point in my collarbone. Suddenly my breathing was restricted, and I started to panic. He then pressed hard on the one in my neck and I reeled in pain. He pressed even harder down on my neck and I stopped struggling. He must have freaking disabled me, and I felt myself getting dizzy. Darkness engulfed me when he put a thick bandana over my eyes and tied it tight; it was putting pressure on my temples.

He dragged me up and roughly pushed me wherever he was going. With my vision gone, my hearing piqued significantly. I could tell something was in front of me, and I heard a door handle turn and a door squeak open.

“Hold on tight.” Vengeance snickered before he pushed me hard. I stumbled for footing but I lost it when I came face to face with a staircase. I banged my forehead against a step and I tumbled down like a ragdoll. I couldn’t even try to save myself as my hands were tied. I landed at the bottom with a painful thud. My head was throbbing; I could hear my heart pounding in my chest. My knife wound that had even attempted to heal ripped back open, and I could feel blood soaking into the bandana. I didn’t want to see what I looked like now.

I groaned and tried to move, but my efforts were futile. I could tell so far I was in the basement, the cold floor and the cold air said it all. It had a dark, foreboding atmosphere.

Vengeance’s footsteps descended the creaky stairs and yanked me up roughly. He sat me down into another chair with armrests, and forcefully strapped me in against my struggles. I pulled and tugged against it but it was really no use.

“Asshole! Let me the fuck go now!” I screamed. He only laughed. A foul odor soon filled the room as I heard more footsteps move around.

“Which one of you filthy bastards didn’t take a shower? Seriously one of you smells like dead cat.” I said and a small rumble of laughter flowed through the room.

“Sorry about that, I should remember to clean up next time.” From what I could tell, Synyster Gates said.

“What’s going on?” I asked cluelessly. I couldn’t prepare myself for what these sick bastards could possibly have in store. I had no idea what they were capable of.

“Glad you asked sweetheart.” A voice spoke with a slight lisp. I think it was the tall guy who threw me earlier. I really hated these pet names.

“We’re going to play a game of truth. If you tell the truth then you’re safe, but if you lie then we get to punish you. If you answer all ten questions truthfully, you get a prize. If you don’t, then we’ll be having so much more fun together.” Vengeance spoke slowly and darkly. I didn’t like his tone of voice at all.

“Do you like it here Celeste?” Vengeance asked and if I could glare I would. Hell to the fucking no I do not like it here.

“Are you fucking retarded?! No I sure as hell do NOT like it here at all. Now let me go!” I screamed and he tsk'ed me.

“Sorry baby wrong answer.” He said and I growled. I felt a cold steel grip press down on my fingernail. It tugged and pulled and ripped until my nail came loose.

“Shit!” I yelled as I felt the skin tear in many places, and it became wet with blood. My hands twitched under the restraint on my wrist. The air itself made the open wound sting like hell.

“What the fuck?! I told you the fucking truth!” I yelled and Vengeance laughed, he completely ignored that and asked me another question.

“Do you belong to me?” He asked me and I could sense the dangerous smirk on his face. He thought he was fucking funny. He wanted to hear me say it, but I fucking wouldn’t. The whole point of the game was for me to tell the truth right?

“Fuck no I do not. I am an independent person, I don’t belong to anyone.” I replied and he 'tsk'ed at me once more. I felt the cold steel on my middle finger and in one swift motion it ripped my fingernail from its root. It pulled a chunk of my flesh out with it, welcoming my blood to the open air. It hurt much worse than the last. Tears leaked from my eyes, but they got caught in the already blood soaked bandana. I knew how he was playing the game now. He asked questions with predetermined answers that he wanted to hear.

“Do you ever think we’ll let you escape?” He asked and I sighed, hoping this answer was the right one according to him.

“No.” I replied, and I waited for the pliers but it never came. I let out a quick sigh of relief.

“Shall we get a little more personal?” He asked me and I was on alert. What? What the hell did he know about me?

“Do you know where your sister is?” He asked me and a lump formed in my throat that was extremely hard to swallow. I felt like I was choking on my past. The unnoticed tears came faster and my breathing shallowed.

“N-no.” I lied. I knew it was a lie, but I couldn’t bear to face the truth. I couldn’t bear to face what I felt…the complete indifference. The feeling of freedom from what held me back. The terrible feeling of knowing you should regret what you have done…but you don’t.

“Liar.” Vengeance taunted. This time I smelt a raw egg kind of smell underlying the dead animal smell. Suddenly something hot and burning was wedged under my ring finger. I screamed a high pitched scream, at the searing pain. It was white hot, both from the heat and whatever else that was on it that irritated my exposed flesh and mixed with my blood.

“Did you like that? It’s my personal favorite, sulfur.” Synyster added in. They left the burning hot piece under my nail. I could feel my flesh either melting, or burning to a crisp I couldn’t tell. All I knew was pain.

“You have a secret Celeste. I know you do…” Vengeance pressed, obviously noticing how much emotional distress it caused me.

“I won’t make you tell me now…don’t worry about that sweetheart. Just let it eat away at yourself, you won’t be able to repress it anymore. You’ll admit it to us and yourself in due time baby. That hurts the most.” He spat darkly with venom behind his words. He couldn’t be right…I’d never tell them…

“Do you know how your mother died?” He asked me and my eyes widened behind the bandana. My breathing stopped as emotion flooded forth. I haven’t brought that up in years…

“She killed herself…” I replied with sorrow laced in my words. When they found her, there was a note crumbled into her bloody hands. There were multiple lacerations around her neck where the cord cut into her skin against her weight as she hung from the ceiling. They found her with her eyes gauged out however. That was the mysterious part of her death…they ruled it that she clawed her own eyes out, but why?

“Its funny how people so easily believe what they see. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe she was murdered?” He asked, with a coy tone in his voice. Fear shook me immediately…what was he talking about?!

“Wh-what? Th-hey found her hanging…and there was a note.” I replied looking around the room blindly.

“Shadows always told me I had excellent penmanship.” Vengeance sneered and my head whipped in the direction his voice came from. I was silent; I couldn’t force a syllable from my mouth at that point if I tried. I felt my body begin to shake with rage, and I clenched my de-nailed hand. I managed to pull the burning metal wedge from under it with my thumb and index finger. I gripped it and threw it down. I clenched my teeth and I tried to bite back a scream of rage.

I began kicking and struggling to get out of this death trap. I couldn’t hold my tongue anymore.

“YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU MY FUCKING SELF!” I screamed and he only laughed at my threats. He was pissing me off to extreme levels. How fucking dare he even mess with my family?! What have I done to deserve this?

“I’d like to see you try.” He sneered.

“I grew up without a fucking mother because of you, you fucking insane piece of shit!” I screamed and he tutted.

“She didn’t love you. Nobody does, nobody ever did. You were the last thing on her mind, I’m sure of it. She begged for her life, rather than me not to hurt you. That bitch deserved to die.” He spat and it only fueled my rage. I fought back harder than ever while screaming insults to them.

"Who the fuck are you to decide who deserves to live and die?!" I screamed and he laughed evilly.

"I've decided the end for many others before i even bothered fucking with your family. I feel like a fucking God." He spoke lowly, getting close to my face and snarling in my ear.

“This game was so much more entertaining than I thought.” The lisped voice laughed. I was able to raise my middle finger and flip him off. Suddenly I think he grabbed my finger and broke it right so it touched the back of my hand.

“Fuck! You fucking cocksucker!” I yelled at him and he just laughed.

“Well should we give her the prize anyway? Despite the raging bitch she just was, I think she deserves it.” Synyster laughed. Knowing what I know about them so far, I wouldn’t like it for sure. They removed my blindfold and the room was pitch black. I could barely see anything. I blinked trying to readjust to seeing things and judging distance. Suddenly bright ass lights flooded the room, and I wished they hadn’t.

The basement was no less a dungeon with various torture chairs, equipment, and tools. I looked down to my hand, and I saw my finger as charred and bubbling with the sulfur as it reacted with my blood. My other fingers were fleshy and ripped, it was truly disgusting. I finally realized the source of the dead animal smell…because hanging from the ceiling in front of me was Andie...and her eyes were gouged out.

“I’ve taken a liking to her pretty hazels.” Synyster commented, his eyes roving over the rotting cadaver. I whipped my head to side as the sights and smells overwhelmed me. I threw up over the chair, and my stomach kept heaving until there was nothing left but burning acid.

I was going to fucking die here…
♠ ♠ ♠
this was rather....descriptive haha.
new story, i felt like writing something darker and more action filled.
Its like my break from Girl I Know, and Dark Passion Play. If you havent read those you really should, they're awesome =D

You find out a bit about her past and her secrets. How will Vengeance exploit her?
comments!

*mV*