If Love Is the Answer, Could You Rephrase the Question?

Chapter Three

I had always had a soft spot for late mornings in bed. Just staying in bed, reading a book or just watching the shadows play on the ceiling until you felt like getting up. Today I had planned such a morning, maybe getting up just to get a glass of wine and start that new book on serial killers I bought the other day. Hey, what can I say? I like my morbid literature.

However, all those plans were ruined as soon as my phone rang and dragged me out of my "snooze" mode at 9:30 AM.

"What," I hissed, not bothering checking the caller ID. With my social life it was either my dearest mother or my best friend. It was the latter.

"HAVE YOU SEEN TODAYS NEWSPAPER?" a high-pitched squeal met me at the other end
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WE-" I cut her off

"Emma, it's fucking nine thirty! DO not yell at me"
"Sorry"
"Now, calm down and tell me what you've sniffed"

The maniac giggled as I slid out of my covers with a sigh and walked out towards the hallway.

If the paper boy had remembered I had renewed, todays paper would lie there waiting for me. Two weeks ago I finally remembered my subscription had run out.
I would probably die without my daily dose of news. It amused me to no end reading about politicians screwing up. Sarah Palin was a minefield. I loved it.

"Bee?!"
"Sorry"

I picked up my paper and for a moment stood there looking like I'd won a million dollars.
... and then have someone told me I'd get one dollar pr. year.

"EMMA TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE. A FUCKING BAD JOKE"
"Wait, so you didn't know?"
"OF COURSE I DIDN'T KNOW HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT THE FRIGGIN' DAILY MAIL SUDDENLY PRINTS AN ARTICLE ABOUT ME?!"

Yesterday was the day many young girls had been waiting for ever since November 2009. The third installment of the Twilight Saga; Eclipse finally premiered. Several of the cast members made an appearance and after the movie a short fan signing was held. However, it now looks that someone had their hands busy elsewhere. Literally! The twenty-five year old star JACKSON RATHBONE who plays the vampire Jasper in the movies was seen getting a bit cozy with an unknown fan. The question is now, Who is this woman, and how close are they really?

The photo showed my hands on Jackson as I was about to pry his away from me. Throwing the paper away I accidentally dropped the phone in rage.

"Sorry, Em, gotta run" I said hurriedly after picking it up. Pressing the "end" button I all but ran towards the bathroom and threw myself in the shower, cleaned everywhere that needed cleaning and ran out, stark naked, looking for something clean to wear. When I was dressed five minutes later, I only drew a comb through my wild locks and grabbed my phone before heading back towards the hallway.

As I rested my hand on the knob before turning it, I realized it was awfully a lot more heavy than it usually was. Tearing the door open, I suddenly saw why. There was the pilot clad man from last night standing on my front porch, with his hand on my doorknob (now smashed against the wall) looking awfully pissed off.

As if this day couldn't get any worse.