Lost in Stereo

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Skye's Point of View

I was watching the guys play their concert. I could tell that there was something off with Alex. He wasn't trying to hide it at all. I sighed and sat down in a chair. I knew I was harsh on him but he needed to hear the truth. I was tired of all the fighting between Jade and Alex. It was every other day they were down each other’s throats. It was bullshit, complete and utterly bullshit. The song had come to a stop and then they started to play their new song Time Bomb.

“I would like to thank my sister for helping me with the lyrics to this song,” Alex said.

Fans started screaming and Alex began singing the lyrics. They had played a few more songs and then they were done. Alex looked over at me. I stood up and started to walk away.

“Skye, wait!” I heard Alex yell.

I stopped and turned around. I waited for Alex to catch up with me.

“We need to talk,” he said.

“I don't want to talk to you,” I spat.

“I don't care what you say, we need to talk,” Alex pressed.

“I said no,” I declared.

I started to walk away again and Alex grabbed me by the arm. I looked at him and he looked back at me.

“Look, I’m sorry,” Alex began.

“I don't want to hear it. Let me go,” I fought, jerking back my arm.

“Stop being such a bitch about this and talk to me!” Alex exclaimed.

“Oh, don't even go there with me!” I shot back.

“Every single time I try to talk to you about a problem, you do this!” Alex argued.

“Well, stop being such a fucking douche to me and Jade! We're not fucking toys to play with Alex! I'm your fucking sister for Christ sakes! I'm done with the bullshit! The rest of us can't fucking handle it anymore,” I ranted.

Alex didn't say anything. I noticed all the guys and Jade were watching us now. Great, this was just what I needed.

“If you just try talking to me…” Alex started.

“That's the thing! I don't want to talk to you about it! I'm done trying to help you. Jade doesn't want you back, Alex. Face it, you fucking broke her heart. You cheated on her; you're the one that made the mistake in the first place. If you didn't fuck up she would still be yours!” I continued.

Alex started to come near me again and I tried to push him away, but he caught my arm. This time Alex had grabbed me a little harder. I turned around and smacked him straight across the cheek.

“Alex, just let me be! I'm going home. I can't do this anymore. Let Mom be mad at me, I don't care. I can't even talk to Jade anymore because everything has to do with you. Just let me go,” I said.

Alex let go of me and I noticed Jade started to follow me.

“Don't,” I told her.

Jade stopped in her tracks, looking down and I left the venue. I went back to the bus and started to pack all my stuff up. I noticed I still had Alex's iPod. I put it on his bed and finished packing. The airport wasn't too far from the bus so I could easily walk there. Zack walked onto the bus and looked at me. I could see that he was hurting.

“Skye, please stay,” Zack whispered.

“I can't do this anymore. I need time to think,” I explained.

Zack walked over to me.

“Stay for me,” Zack begged.

“I can't. I'm sorry,” I shook my head.

Tears were running down my face by this time. I gave Zack one long kiss and then I grabbed my stuff and headed off the bus. I saw Jack and Rian and I didn't see Alex or Jade. Jack looked sad as I put my stuff down.

“Don't worry about me Jack, I'll be fine; I just need time to think things over,” I said, hugging him.

“Stay in touch with me,” Jack said.

“I will,” I said.

Jack pulled away and I gave Rian a hug. I grabbed my stuff and left. I got to the airport and got my ticket. I waited for my flight for a few hours. I called my mother to let her know I was coming home. She didn't seem too upset about it. When my flight had arrived, I walked over to the place and boarded it. I sat down in my seat and looked out the window. I turned my phone off not wanting to talk to anyone. I knew when I turned it back on it would be filled with text messages. I grabbed my iPod and turned it on. I sighed. This was going to be one long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
NOOOOOO.
Comment?