Lost in Stereo

Shocking News

Skye's Point of View

I woke up the next morning and looked over at the clock. It was almost nine in the morning. Zack had his arms wrapped around me so I couldn't move. He looked so cute. I closed my eyes and felt Zack move on his back so I put my head on his chest. I felt him rubbing circles on my arm. I kissed his chest.

"Why are we awake so early?" he asked.

"I always wake up early," I stated, trying to get out of bed.

"Don't go anywhere, cuddle with me," Zack whined.

I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness. I sat up in bed and grabbed my phone to see if I had any messages. I had a few from my mom and a few missed calls from her too. I sighed and deleted them. I pulled the blankets off of me.

"Where are you going?" Zack asked.

"I'm going to pee, I’ll be right back" I said.

I walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. When I was finished peeing I washed my hands. I went back into Zack's room and laid back down with him. Zack started placing kisses on my neck, and I closed my eyes. He knew this was my weak spot. He brought his mouth to mine and kissed me slowly. He pulled me closer to him and I pulled away.

"Zack, do we have to do this?" I asked.

"You’re saying no to sex? There's a shock," he scoffed.

"I just don't want sex today," I said.

"Okay, don't need to get bitchy with me," he said, putting his hands up.

We ended up eating some breakfast and staying in bed for most of the day, watching movies. A few hours later I was starting to feel really sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I flushed the toilet and washed my face off. I decided to brush my teeth. I looked at the calendar in the bathroom. I noticed I was late starting my period. Zack came in to check on me. I finished brushing my teeth. I turned around and looked at him.

"I'm late," I said.

"Late?" he asked.

"My period, Zack. I didn't start. I'm a few weeks late," I clarified.

"You're fucking kidding me, right?! Skye you can't be pregnant! I thought you were on the pill?!" he yelled.

"Zack, please calm down," I said quietly.

I tried to grab his arm but he moved away from me and went into the bathroom. I followed him out and saw he was getting dressed. He pulled his shoes on.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Out," he snapped.

"Zack, please don't do this! Maybe it's just a little late this month," I begged.

Zack stopped and looked at me. My phone started going off and we both looked at it. I went over and saw it was Jack.

"This isn't the best time Jack," I sighed.

"Alex and Jade are dating!" Jack screamed into my ear.

"Well good for them. I gotta go," I said, looking up and seeing that Zack was gone.

I hung up and ran down the stairs. Zack was out the door and on his way to his car. I grabbed his arm and spun him around.

"We can talk this out!" I exclaimed.

"Let me go, Skye," Zack warned.

"Zack, please just come back inside," I said looking down at the ground.

Zack didn't answer. Instead he pushed my arm off of his and got into his car and took off. I went back inside and got into the shower. I started crying and ended up sitting in the shower. I don't know how long I was in there but I heard the door open. The shower curtain opened and I looked up to see Alex. Alex turned the water off and grabbed me a towel. He handed it to me and I stood up and wrapped it around me. I saw he had clothes for me.

"I'll be in the bedroom when you're done in here," he said.

I nodded my head and waited for him to leave. I slowly got dressed and that's when I remembered Zack’s mom always kept an extra pregnancy test in the bathroom. I decided to use it to see if I was pregnant. I peed and watched the time on the clock. I wasn't ready for this when I looked down and saw the results. I walked out to see Alex look up at me. He saw the test in my hands.

"I'm pregnant.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit's about to go down! Please, we'd appreciate comments, as we haven't gotten any in a long time. Recommendations and subscriptions are also greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!