Lost in Stereo

Realization

Skye's Point of View

About twenty five minutes there was a knock on the door. I unlocked the door and opened it to see Kellin standing there. He took one look at me and pulled me in for a hug. The hug lasted a few minutes and then we let go and I closed the door and relocked it.

"This is dumb question, but how are you?" Kellin asked.

"You're right, it is a dumb question, but I've been better," I said, sitting on the couch.

"So what happened this time?" he asked.

I explained everything to Kellin and ended up crying some more. Kellin pulled me into his arms and I stayed there. I didn't have the energy to want to do anything. My makeup was running down my face but I didn't care.

"He's stupid. He doesn't deserve you," he said.

"I know but h-" I started, but Kellin cut me off.

"But, nothing. You deserve someone who will be there for you. When do they leave for tour?" he questioned.

"I think Alex said next week? I don't know. When I got home, he wasn't here. He won't be home until tomorrow sometime," I replied.

"I'm taking Alex has no idea what happened?" Kellin asked.

I shook my head no and said, "I didn't want to bug him and I didn't want to call Jade. I called you for a reason."

"Oh, so I’m just the backup guy?" he asked jokingly.

"No, I knew you wouldn't want to kill him. Alex has to be on a tour bus with him and I won't be shocked if shit goes down on the bus," I said.

"Oh, I want to kick his ass; I just won't," Kellin stated.

I laughed at that. I heard my phone going off and I grabbed it. Alex was calling me. Well, fuck.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, how did today go?" Alex asked.

"It was fine, gotta go take some blood tests sometime this week," I replied.

"Have you been crying?" he asked.

"No," I replied a little too quickly.

"I'm coming home," he decided.

"Alex no, have fun with your friends. I have Kellin here," I begged.

"So something did happen," he said.

I looked at Kellin and I sighed.

"Alex, I’m hanging up now. Go have fun, we can talk tomorrow," I said.

I didn't give Alex time to answer. I hung up the phone.

"He knows, doesn't he?" Kellin asked.

"Well, he knows something’s wrong so don't be surprised if that door opens anytime soon," I replied.

"So Alex and I can plan to kick Zack's ass?" he asked.

I punched his arm and he pretended like it hurt.

"I'm hungry," I stated.

I stood up and went into the kitchen. Kellin followed me. I decided to make macaroni and cheese. I was almost done when I heard the front door open and close. Alex walked into the kitchen.

"Explain. Now," Alex said.

"Demanding much?" I rolled my eyes.

I explained the story all over again. I could tell by the look on Alex's face he wanted to beat the shit out of Zack. I wouldn't mind that but he didn't deserve it. I got some bowls for dinner. I let the guys take what they wanted and then I got mine. We all sat at the table and it got awkward. No one knew what to say.

"I'm going to kill him," Alex finally said.

"Killing is too much of a mess, how about you just punch him?" Kellin suggested.

"We could do that," Alex agreed.

"Or you can just leave him alone," I said.

Alex and Kellin looked at me as if I was crazy.

"He hurt you. He hurt my sister," Alex said.

"Yes, but I will be fine. Once you go on tour I can always hang with Jade or Kellin. I won't have to see Zack once you guys leave," I said.

Alex sighed. "But I will."

"And if you do anything to him, I will not let you see your first niece or nephew. Got it?" I said.

"Fine," Alex agreed finally.

Everything went smoothly the rest of the night. I forced Alex to go hang out with Rian and Jack again. Kellin offered to stay the night. Alex finally gave in and left. I changed into some pajamas while Kellin went to grab his bag out of his car. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I realized how bad I looked now. My eyes were all red and puffy. My makeup was ruined and all over the place. I grabbed a wash cloth and tried to clean my face up. I did the best I could and then I went into my room. Kellin was in there sitting on my bed, like he had done the day when I decided to come home from tour.

I had just gotten out of the shower and I grabbed a towel and headed out to my room for clothes. I opened the door and saw Kellin sitting on my bed.

"Kellin? I thought you left?" I said.

"Your mom let me back in," he answered.

"Why are you still here?" I asked.

Kellin walked over to me and said, "Because I forget to do this."

I didn't have time to ask him what he meant because his lips connected to mine. I pulled away from him and looked at him.

"I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry," he said.

Kellin was starting to leave when I stopped him. He turned around and I brought my lips back to his. Things escalated that night and we had sex. When I woke up the next morning, Kellin had already left but he had left me a note saying he would be back later on.


The more I thought about I didn't have birth control when I had sex with Kellin. There was no way this could be Zack's baby. It had to be Kellin's.

"Skye? It's mine isn't it?" he asked like he’s made the same connection.

I didn't know how to reply. I stood there for a few minutes before I walked over to Kellin. He stood up and I grabbed his hand. I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. Kellin lifted my face so I was looking at him. His blue eyes had concern written all over them.

"Yes," I managed to choke out.

I couldn't describe the look that Kellin had on his face. I didn't know what he was thinking. All I knew was that Zack wasn't the father of this baby and I had to tell him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!