Status: Active

Just Forget The World

Two

It has been one week and there was still no call from Rick. Ashton as beginning to think he wanted nothing to do with her. Little did she know he wanted everything to do with her. No matter what his reputation was before he wanted to settle down. Within that week they spent together Rick knew he was in love with Ashton. He didn’t realize it until she was gone for a few days and he had no one to hold through the night.

Ashton was back at her apartment building and she was more than tired. Stressed and upset were the better terms to use. When Ashton arrived at her door she noticed an envelope taped to it. Grabbing it she held it until she was settled inside to read it. Finally being able to relax on the couch, she turned on the lamp and began to read the note.

Ashton,
We spent one incredible week together and I never wanted it to end. I remember when we first ran into each other. You dressed in an amazing fitted dress showing off all your gorgeous curves. It left me wanting to rip it off you right at the restaurant bar. I never thought I’d be in love in just a short amount of time, but when you and I walked out of the bar together I knew you would always have my heart from then on. I think back to the week we spent wasting time in my apartment and I think of that song chasing cars. No matter where we were whether it be my bed, the couch, living room floor or kitchen table you laid with me right there. This sounds cheesy but that week I think we both forgot about the world and I never want anything more than for you to lay with me and forget it again.
Rick


Tears were slowing falling down her face when she heard a noise come from her bedroom. Walking towards it she heard the exact song Rick discussed in his letter. Opening her door she saw him standing there with a single white rose, her favorite. “How did you get in here?”

He smirked, “I found your spare key.” Rick stated simply. Ashton walked up to rick and wrapped her arms around his neck forgetting about the rose he had in his hands. They both were just staring into each others eyes not expecting anything to happen, “I love you.” was all Ashton had said. The two lovers then spent another world forgetting nigh together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but sweet. The End. Comment?