Eternal Illusion

Eternity

I was sitting, leaning against Shou as we watched the sky start to turn different shades of pink and red. I coughed slightly and sat up. “What’s wrong? Are you ok?” Shou asked worried. I nodded and began coughing again. I covered my mouth and blood covered my hand. My eyes began to water from the pain in my stomach and I found it difficult to breathe.

I was scared and the fright reflected in his eyes. I doubled over and blood covered the ground. Shou crawled closer to me and pulled me into his lap, cradling me. I was shaking from all the blood loss and began to feel sleepy. Shou called an ambulance and it was on its way. I closed my eyes and felt the tremors rock through Shou. “Please, no! Not today,” he cried. I opened my eyes and wiped the tear away that fell from his face.

“I’m not scared anymore,” I whispered. He looked down at me his eyes full of pain. “W-will you forget me?” I asked weakly. He shook his head and kissed my forehead.

“Never,” he vowed. My eye lids felt very heavy and I let them close

SHOU’S POV
Seconds seemed like hours as I waited for her to open her eyes. “Hatsumei?” I said frantically. Her eyes didn’t open.

“Mmm?” she replied.

“I love you,” I said.

“I love you too,” she said.

I held her in my arms, her breath becoming slower. Her eyes fluttered open slowly and she looked up at me. I never felt so happy to see her pretty green eyes. She looked at me as if memorizing my face. Tears silently fell from my eyes. She grew colder and started to shiver. Her eyes lowered, closing one last time. She smiled sweetly. Her last breath was barely a shudder.

I died that day, but today my heart still beats. This world without her is “an illusion.” How many have passed? The stars flow through the sky…and here, I strum out the feeling that she gave me, called “Eternity.”
♠ ♠ ♠
If you wish for an epilogue i will make one....if you know what the song FANTASY means in english then you should recognize the words from the song in the last paragraph

Thanks for reading. I apologize for the wait.