This Ain't a Scene, It's My Brother

The Most Exciting News!!!

Pete's POV

I was driving to Patrick's house, banging my head to Panic! at the Disco. I really didn't know why I was going to Patrick's because he just called me and said, "Come over here, NOW!!!" and hung up before I could say anything.

I pulled in his driveway and got out of the car. I walked up to the door and before I could even knock, the door flew open and I was greeted with a "'Bout damn time you got here!" by Patrick.

"You called me ten minutes ago." I replied.

"Why did it take you that long?!"

"'Cause that's how long it takes to drive from my house to your house."

"Oh well, come in here!" He dragged me inside by the collar of my shirt. He threw me to the living room couch.

"Ow!" I weeped. "You threw me into Andy!"

Andy pushed me off of him and started brushing off the collar of his shirt. I looked at Joe and he was doing the same thing.

"He threw us on the couch, too." He whispered.

"Now, I have good news!" Patrick yelled.

Well, it better be exciting news. I thought.

"Well, as you all know we're going on tour in one week. But we're going with another band."

"Who?" Andy asked.

"We're going on tour with-"

"I bet it's Panic! at the Disco." Andy said.

"It's not-"

"I think it's Seether!" Joe shouted.

"It isn't-"

"Maybe it's Green Day." I exclaimed.

"It could be-" Andy got cut off.

"WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP?!?!?!" Patrick screamed.

Everybody stayed quiet with wide eyes.

"Thank you." Patrick said calmly. "Okay, we're going on tour with...My Chemical Romance!"

"Yay!" Joe and Andy cheered. They jumped up and hugged Patrick. I was just sitting there on the couch. I didn't really know My Chemical Romance that well, except Gerard and Mikey Way. But I didn't know the rest.

Everybody quit celebrating and stared at me. "Why aren't you happy dancing, Pete?" Patrick asked. "Aren't you excited?"

I looked up. "Um...yeah...I am. I'm just...not in the mood for celebrating."

He nodded. "I understand. You're having a feminine moment."

"Oh, will you shut up?" I glared at him.

I hung out most of the day there, so that night I drove home (no, I wasn't drunk). I slumped down on my bed and started thinking. I got up and started looking through some old family albums. I saw pictures of me when I was a baby, pictures of my family, and then I saw a photo of me holding a baby. I stared at that photo for a long time. Who was that I was holding? I thought. I looked around three or four years old and the baby looked like a new born. I didn't ever remember that moment. It felt weird. I really wanted to know who that was, but at the same time, I kept thinking if it really mattered. So I just gave up and put the photo back where I found it and cleaned up. Then I went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's not very good, but hopefully it would be better.
COMMENT!!!!!!!