This Ain't a Scene, It's My Brother

Were touring with who...?

Frank's pov

I yawned and woke up, I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock,

"Holy shit! It's 12 o clock already!" I jumped out of bed and through on some random shirt and pants. Gerard told me to come over his house for some news about who were touring with. I hope its Green Day again! I turned on the coffee pot, and waited impatiently for my coffee. I glanced at my watch every couple minutes, then desisted I would just go to Starbucks or something. I hopped in my car and sped down the road. I drummed my fingers against the steering wheel to a Green Day song. When I pulled up to Gerard's house, 3 more days and its back to work, I sighed and knock on the door. Mikey answered it.

"Finally!" Mikey sighed, Then Bob walked up.

"Yeah, we thought someone was gunna have to kiss you to wake you up!" Bob laughed, I heard Ray laugh too.

"Haha, you guys are so freakin' funny." I muttered sarcastically.

"Is Frank here?" Gerard asked, holding a pack of Skittles I quickly ran into the house and grabbed the Skittles from his hand.

"Mine!" I hissed.

"No! I bought them!" Gerard protested. I looked at him a smirked evilly. I then licked the bag of Skittles.

"You want them now?"

"Never mind." Gerard sighed. I laughed and tore at bag of Skittles and stuffed them all in my mouth.

"Mmmmmm," I hummed.

"Okay, now thats over," Mikey said, shoot me a glance. I shrugged, as if I had no idea what he was talking about. "Gerard, would you like to tell the band who were touring with?"

"Yeah, We're touring with...Fallout Boy!" Gee said.

"Awesome!" Ray and Bob said, Mikey probably already knew.

"Mallmotmoy?" I said through a mouthful of Skittles.

"Y'know, Fallout Boy, " Gerard said.

"Mmmhmmm." I nodded. Unable to speak, due to the mouthful of Skittles. Then the light bulb lit up above my head (it rarely does). I seen Gerard and Mikey handing out with them, but I was to busy talking to THE Billie Joe to care. I swallowed the Skittles and slightly gagged, i should have chewed them up better.

"Okay, if thats all you want to say I'll go home now." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Wait Frank," Gee said. "Its poker night!"

"Oh, right." I said, taking out my 'special' poke glasses."I'm feeling luck."

*~later~*

"Because I don't have any more chips," Gerard said giving my a side glance. "I'm gunna put in 4 red Skittles and 3 yellow Skittles."

"Yeah I don't have any ether," Mikey said, I hugging my large stack of poker chips. "I'll put in 6 blue Skittles and one pink," he smiled "I'm feeling lucky now." It was only us three. Cause as soon I took all of Bob and Ray's chips they went home, and it was only 1 O clock in the morning! These wimps! I looked at both of the Way brothers and smiled.

"I'll put in 5 purple skittles, 2 orange, and 1 green." Gerard set his cards down. He had 2 and queen of clubs, 9 and 4 of spades.

"I'm out." He said. Mikey put his hand down, He had 7, 8, 9, 10 of diamonds.

"Ha!" He said, about to grab the Skittles.

"Wait, a minute," I smirked. I place my hand down, 4 aces! "Read it and weep!" I grabbed the Skittles and threw them all in my mouth. Mikey threw all the cards on the ground, and crossed his arms. I laughed and threw one of the Skittles I didn't eat at him. He sighed. And looked at his watch,

"Oh shit!" Mikey shouted Gerard's head snapped up.

"What?" Gerard asked lazily.

"Its 2 O clock, we have to go to bed now!" Mikey shouted running up stairs and to the bedroom. I looked to Gerard.

"What up with him?" I asked.

"Were meeting Fallout Boy tomorrow...er later today." Gerard said.

"Oh, I should go home now." I mused. Gerard nodded and ran up stairs, he turned around. "Now remember Frankie, be on your best behaver." Gerard said wagging his finger. He really means "Don't go on a sugar high when you meet Fallout Boy."

"Okay mom," I said rolling my eyes. He kinda sounded like my mom...

*~At Franks house~*

I unlocked the key to my house and walked to the refrigerator for a glass of water when I tripped over something. I cursed and search for what tripped my. It felt like a book. I turned on a lamp and looked through it. It was an old scrap book my mum made. I saw a picture that sparked my interested. I was a picture of me when I was like one, but half of the picture was cut off I could see a hand but the body and head were cut out. I though about it for a moment.

"It must have been a friend or something..." I thought aloud. I then walked up the stair to my room and fell asleep.