This Ain't a Scene, It's My Brother

Reunion

Pete's POV

I stayed there, sitting on my bed. This was just crappy! My mom is a damn liar! All these years, I never knew I had a brother. To make things worse, my parents never told me!

I was really hungry, so I rolled out of bed and walked out the door. I saw Frank drinking Red Bull. "Hey, Frank,"

He turned around and looked at me. "Um...hey, Pete. I wasn't expecting you to talk to me. After being such an ass to you, I'd think you'd be mad at me."

I shook my head. "No, it's not you that I'm mad at. It's my own mother that pissed me off."

He nodded. "I'm mad at my parents, too. I can't believe they never told me."

"Yeah...well..." I looked down at my shoes. I didn't know what else to say to him.

He stared at me. "I'm sorry, Pete."

I looked up. "It's okay, I'd do the same thing if things were reversed."

"No you wouldn't. You're not the type that has a temper."

I laughed. "You really don't know me that well, do you?"

He smiled. "Nope...but better late than never."

"True...so true."

He looked at his watch. "We will in a while. But I got a guitar to play." He got off the bus and I followed him. He turned around. "What are you doing?"

I smiled. "I'm gonna watch my little brother in concert."

His eyes lit up. He gave me a big hug. "Then what are we waiting for?" We ran inside the forum.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's so damn short and sorry it took so long to update. But I thought it was a sweet chapter.
By the way, this isn't the end. ExplodingDrummer will update.