This Ain't a Scene, It's My Brother

Dream

Frank's pov

I walked out of Starbucks feeling a little low. Its like there was a whole side of me that I've never known...it feels so...weird. I sighed and opened my car door ad slid in. The clock red 6:30pm, I still had a little time to myself. About 15 minutes later I was at the venue, I tip-toed passed the Fallout Boy bus, hoping Pete wouldn't find me and start firing questions at me. I finally made it to the My Chemical Romance and I carefully opened the door. I saw a note on the table, it was in Gerard's hand writing.

Frank,
Hey man, Ray, Bob, Mikey and I went out to get something to eat, back in a few.
Gerard,


I folded the note and stuck it in my pocket, mow I can get some quite time. I shuffled along to the back of the bus and flopped down on my bunk. I yawned and pulled my pillow close to me. My eyes closed and I quickly fell asleep.

Dream

"Tag! Your it!" I said to my brother Pete.

"Your gunna pay for that little bro!" Pete laughed back I ran passed the tire swing and through the jungle gym.

"Haha! can't catch me!" I laughed as Pete closed in on my, we zipped pass the new kid Gerard, he was alway doodling in a note book.

"How could a guy with short legs run so fast?" Patrick asked Joe. Joe shrugged. I was about to shout at Patrick and tell him I'll be super tall when I grow up when the day-care lady called us.

"Mr. Wentz?" she asked.

"Yeah?" Me and Pete answered. She chuckled.

"Frank could you come here for sec." she asked.

"Sure," I said and followed the day-care lady. I turned around to see Pete and Patrick talking about something, I just shrugged it off and counitued walking. When we came in I saw two people standing there. It was my aunt and uncle! I ran up and hugged them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Your mom wanted us to pick you up." auntie said.

"Okay," I said, I loved my auntie and uncle!

*~At the auntie and uncle's house~*

"Here Frank try some Skittles," My uncle said.

"Hmm, i don't know...I never had Skittles before..." I muttered.

"Oh, come on! you'll love them!" He said dropping a handful in my hand. I stuffed the whole hand full in my mouth and my eyes widen.

"Whoa! These are awesome!" I squeaked, trying to reach up and grab more from my uncle. He laughed and gave me another handful and I ate them barely chewing them, I gaged a few times trying to swallow them.

"Whoa! Easy Frankie! We don't wanna kill you!" He chuckled and added, "no one would believe us if we blamed the Skittles." I laughed.

"Well, I think I found the perfect movie for you guys," my auntie said coming in the room. She put the movie in the VCR. I ran to the couch and sat in the middle. My uncle fast forward it so we could pass the previews, and the movie was..The Nightmare Before Christmas! My favorite!My auntie went in to the kitchen to make some popcorn and my uncle wrapped his arm around me and begun singing the 'This is Halloween' song, and I sang along with him. Them Auntie came back with the popcorn, I grabbed a handful of popcorn and Skittles and jammed the whole handfuls in my mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" I hummed. Auntie and uncle laughed.

*~later that night~*
I felt a blanket over me, I must have fell asleep I cracked my eyes open a little to see Mom and auntie talking.

"He had a wonderful time, we should watch him more often!" auntie said. I sure did!

That wonderful!" Mom said. Then her eyes came on my I quickly shut my eyes. " He sure does seem happy here, doesn't he?" mom mused.

"He had his first taste of skittles," auntie laughed. Mom laughed with her.

"Yeah, Its already hard supporting Pete, " Mom said,

"Is your husband still looking for a job?" Auntie asked.

"Yes,"

"Well, we could watch little Frankie for you till you get back on your feet." Auntie said pointing to Uncle.

"But what if we don't get back on or feet, what if we can't support Peter and Frank?" Mom asked her voice quivering.

"I think you know what we have to do," my dad's voice joined in. My mom sniffed and I could her her foot steps approach me, I quickly shut me eyes.

"I love you Frankie and I always will," Then she planted a kiss on my forehead. And the door closed and I never thought or saw her again.


End of Dream

I jolted awake and looked around and then at my watch It was 7:45pm! Holy shit! Then I realized I just had a dream of my past! I thought that only happened in cliche movies! I shook my head to clear my head. I walked to the frig and grabbed a bottle of water, I had the strangest taste of skittles and popcorn in my mouth...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its a lame ending...I have to eat dindin now, so comment! n stuff! or the Frankie doll gets it
*holds a carrot to Frankie doll's neck*