Status: We are working on it so be patient and while you wait COMMENT PLEASE!!

Unholy Confessions

Zacky Vengeance Chapter 1

"WAKE UP BUBBLE BUTT EVELYN," I said jumping onto her bed and hitting her with one of her pillows. She groaned and turned her back on me.

"Go away Nat," she mumbled.

"Go away! Bitch you know me better than that! Come on up, up, up! It's your birthday and we are going to party hard tonight! We even got tickets to go see Avenged Sevenfold in concert and go back stage, now get your lazy ass up," I said throwing her pillow at her and hopping off of the bed. "Don't make me get the bucket and fill it with ice water and pour it over your head," I said before I left the room.

Evelyn jumped out of the bed knowing that I would stay true to my word. I skipped to my bedroom and stripped myself of the clothes I was wearing before I hopped into the shower. "I am a sexy bitch," I said running my hands through my dark brown , shoulder length hair that had blue tips.

I got dressed in a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top, and my pair of red high top converse. I crimped my hair and walked out of my bedroom and walked into Eve's. "Hey girlfriend don't you look smexy ass fuck nuggets," I said sitting onto her made bed.

Eve had hazel eyes. Where I had dark blue eyes. She had a thin figure with curves, but not very noticeable. She was a thin petite girl, where I on the other hand was thin but had noticeable curves. We had been best friends for over five years or more now.

She got dressed in a pair of dress pants, a white t- shirt, and a pair of flats. She left her long brown hair alone and we left the house to go to her parents. After her parents we met up with the groupie who handed us our tickets and back stage passes. We walked into the crowd of people awaiting for the band Avenged Sevenfold. "I can't wait to see Zacky in real life," the girl next to me squealed to her friend.

I rolled my eyes at her and crossed my arms. A count down jumped on the screens and all the fans were pushing us forward and screaming. Eve was laughing at my facial expression. "I will smack that smile off your face Eve," I said crossing my arms over my chest. She continued to smile but focused her attention on to the band.

Okay I had to admit. They were a pretty hot group of guys and before I knew it I was dragging Eve with me into the backstage. "Oh my god that was amazing," Eve said clutching onto my arm and looking around herself. I laughed at her and leaned up against the wall.

The band came into the room laughing and joking. I looked toward Eve who was starring straight at the lead guitarist named Synyster Gates. I elbowed her and chuckled. She blushed bright red.

"I don't blame you. They are all hot piece's of ass," I said catching piercing green eyes looking right at me. The guys were coming toward our direction and my phone started ringing. "Hold on I have to take this," I said walking away in the different direction. She gave me the what the fuck look, but other than that didn't pursue anything. Synyster Gates started chatting with Eve while Zacky Vengeance leaned up against the wall watching me.

I walked back up to them and flashed my flirtatious smile at them. "Hey if you guy are not doing anything after this Eve and I are heading over to one of the bars. It's after all her birthday," I said looking at her from the corner of my eye. She blushed again and smiled weakly. I chuckled at her. "I am Nat and this is Eve," I said introducing us. Zacky was starring downward. I crossed my arms over my chest. "Like something you see Vengeance." He smiled but looked up.

"We would be happy to go," he said putting his hands in his pockets.

We left about ten minutes later and the bar was hopping with friends and uninvited ex's.

"Two Jacks please," Zacky asked the bartender.

"I am capable of buying my own drink you know," I said just as the bartender gave Zacky the drinks.

"You don't want it. Fine by me," he said about to pick it up. I grabbed it before he could and took a big swig out of it and stood close to Zacky. I slipped my hand into his back pocket and gazed into his green eyes. He was about to kiss me when I pulled my hand out of his back pocket and took a step back from him and took another big swig of the Jack. I winked at him and called to the bartender.

"Yo Monika. I need a tray of shots and another Jack," I said lifting up the beer. Zacky walked away toward the booth Syn a.k.a Brian and Eve were sitting at. I gave her Zacky's credit card which paid for the drinks and slipped it into my back pants pocket. It sounds mean yes, but hey I wasn't planning on keeping it.

I walked toward the table, tray in one hand, and set it down in the middle. I handed Eve the extra jack and picked up one of the shots. "Come on women get drinking!" Soon both of us were linking arms and downing shot after shot. I even got back up and got more with Zacky's credit card of course. Two of the shots were the ones that you could light on fire on top and then down it.

Eve was beyond wasted. Me I did this sometimes on a regular basis. Okay on the weekends when I didn't work. Her eyes lite up when she saw that type of shot. I wiggled my eyebrows at her. "One two three," we said together downing the fire drinks. I let Eve consume the rest of the drinks.

I cuddled up to Zacky and placed his credit card into his pocket. I was about to move away but he held me there and tilted my head up, and kissed me. A little while after I stuck my tongue in his mouth and our hands were roaming each other. "Get a room," Eve slurred. I broke the kiss and laughed.

"Don't mind if we do," I said grabbing a hold of Zacky's hand and dragging him out to my car. I tossed him the keys and we drove to my house. This time he grabbed a hold of my hand and we practically ran up the stairs. Before I could even get the door unlocked his lips were already on me.

He took off my tank top and threw it into some random corner. Before we even got to the room we were already in our undergarments. I pushed him down onto my bed and started kissing down his tattooed chest and used my teeth to take off his boxers.

I licked the top of his hard and he clenched his jaw and grabbed a handful of my sheet. "You know I am not one to give blow jobs."

"Right your a fucking whore," he said not looking at me. I frowned.

"And your a man whore but you don't see me complaining," I said grabbing a hold of him. He took an intake of breath and I started stroking faster, then stopped. "Your a fucking bitch." I laughed.

"And I am proud to be one," I said kissing his neck. He turned us around and pinned my hands up above my head. He used his knees to separate my legs. He rubbed his erection on the inner side of my thigh. I moaned.

"You want this don't you." I glared into his gorgeous eyes and was about to push him off with my knee when he pounded into me. I gasped and clenched my jaw. He was bigger than all the rest of the guys.

Slowly he started pumping in and out of me and then got faster and harder. We both moaned loudly and a few hours later I came along with Zacky. He rolled off of me breathing heavily. That was amazing. I covered myself with my sheet and turned my back to Zacky and closed my eyes. Soon I was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here is the first chapter!! Please if you find anything that offends you do not be offended!!!!
This is just pure fun!! Just needed to say that!
Comment and subscribe if you are a wonderful Mibbian!!!!

- Love KelszillaRAWR13