Status: We are working on it so be patient and while you wait COMMENT PLEASE!!

Unholy Confessions

A Great Date with Brian

I woke up the next morning, stretching my arms in the air, enjoying the relaxed feeling I was getting. I was about to get up when I felt an arm strewn across my body. I looked beside me to see the peaceful sleeping face of Brian. I smiled at his face and lied down again, just looking at his face. I’m such a creeper, I thought, but I couldn’t help watching him sleep. His eyes then shot open and I jumped away, falling off my bed and banging my head against the floor.

“Ooowie,” I said, rubbing my head. That was definitely going to leave a bump.

Brian immediately jumped out of bed and was at my side in just a few seconds.

“Are you okay?!” He shouted, grabbing my head and looking for any bumps.

“I’m fine,” I said, smiling though my head was pounding from the pain.

He gave a slight frown and then took my head in his hands, his hands roaming through my hair.

“You’re going to have a big knot,” he said, as I winced at his touch on the now forming bump.

“No big deal,” I said as I got up with Brian’s help.

“So, what do you want to do today?” Brian asked me.

“Well, it’s kind of early,” I said, “So I’ll cook breakfast for us.”

“That would be awesome,” he said smiling.

I smiled back and walked into the kitchen, gathering the eggs, toast, and bacon. I turned on the stove and put the bacon in the skillet. It began to sizzle and then the grease started to jump at me. I gave a tiny squeak as a bit hit my arm. Brian then came over and asked me where I burned myself. I pointed to the spot and he kissed it. Him doing this made me blush like crazy, so I pulled my arm away and continued cooking the bacon as he laughed. He must’ve noticed that I was embarrassed at that point, so he continued on by putting his arms around my waist.

“Trying to pull away from me?” he whispered in my ear.

“Never,” I laughed, trying to push his arms off me, but instead, they continued to tighten around me.

“It’s hard to cook when you’re holding on to me Brian,” I said.

“But I don’t want to let you go,” he whimpered like a puppy.

“Awww, if I gave you a kiss, would that make you feel better?” I said as butterflies happened to fly around in my stomach.

“I would love that,” a smirk appearing on his face.

I then turned around and got on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

“Awww, I wanted a real kiss…” he said.

“Poor baby, now go sit down while I cook,” I said.

“Fine…” he sulked all the way to his seat, and continued as he sat down.

I laughed at his adorableness and resumed cooking. After everything was done, Brian helped me get out the plates and silverware and then we ate.

“This is really good Eve,” he said, “I think I might just take you as my wife.”

I blushed at the thought, being Brian’s wife… I day-dreamed about it until Brian pulled me out of my fantasy.

“Eve?” he said, his face right above mine.

I jumped from the closeness and fell back on my chair, hitting my head once again on the floor. Brian laughed and then helped me up, “What is with you today?”

“I don’t know, just really clumsy,” I shrugged, though my head was pounding against my skull.

“Well, are you ok?” he said, “I don’t want my wifey to die before we even get married.”

“I’m ok, and I’m marrying Taylor Lautner, so I’m sorry.” I said smiling.

“Geez, you’re a cougar,” he said.

“I’m not a cougar! He’s like, 18! And I’m in my 20’s! That’s not a cougar, if anyone’s a cougar, you are!” I said, stomping to the couch.

“I can’t be a cougar, I’m not a girl crushing on a boy who is younger than me,” he said.

“I don’t know that you’re not a girl,” I stated matter-of-factly.

“Do you want me to prove it?” He winked at me.

“No, I don’t want my virgin eyes to be ruined.”

“Oooh, so you’re a virgin?” he purred.

My eyes widened and I smacked him.

“Owww!” he yelped, “That hurt…”

“I’m sorry,” I said and I covered my face, as I remembered the person I wanted to forget most. He had taken it from me…He had forced me on the bed and ripped off my clothes… I screamed for someone to help me, but no one came, and I cried from the pain he was forcing on me. I continued to scream, but I knew no one was home. Nat had gone to her boyfriend’s house that night, so I was alone. When he finished, he pulled on his clothes and said, “Thanks for a good time,” and left. I cried that entire night, as I kept on remembering what he did to me, just as I was crying now.

“Whoa, Eve,” he said as he brought me in his arms, “What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing,” I said, wiping away my tears.

“It can’t be nothing,” he said, looking worried.

“It’s fine,” I smiled weakly.

“It’s not fine Eve, or else you wouldn’t be crying,” he said.

“Can we just drop the subject,” I said, angrily. Oh geez, I must really be bipolar.

He looked at me and then let go, and as he did, I missed his arms.

“Okay,” he said.

“Brian, I’m sorry, I just... it’s hard to talk about it.”

“Then why didn’t you just say so?” he said, “I get worried when you start crying like that all of a sudden, and I want to help you, but you won’t tell me anything, and I just get frustrated!” he exclaimed.

I smiled and took both of his hands that were trying to cover his face, “Thank you Brian, I really appreciate it. I swear I will tell you one day, but I just can’t now.”

He smiled and kissed my hands, “I’ll wait for you then.”

I smiled back at him, and then he released my hands from his hold.

“Alrighty! So, you want to play a game of Sorry?” he said randomly.

I laughed and said, “How do you know we have the game sorry?”

“Well, let’s just say I had a sixth sense for that game, it’s my favorite,” he smiled.

“Alright, go get it and we will play,” I said as I started cleaning up the table.

“Awesome!” he said, running in my room to grab the game. After he came out and I cleaned the table, we set up the game.

“I’m blue!” I said.

“Alright, then I’ll be red.” He said.

Once we put our pieces in their spots, we started the game. Brian had said I could go first, so I did. I drew a card and got two.

“Yay! I get out AND I get to draw again!” I smiled as I drew another card, 10. I moved my piece, and then it was his turn. He ended up with a 5. The game continued and I was almost home when Brian drew a sorry card.

“Oh darn,” he said as he flicked my piece off the board and put his piece in its spot, “Sorry.”

“Uh-huh, you’re going to be sorry when I get done with you,” I said.

“Oooo, I’m scared,” he smirked.

“You better be,” I said, “I may be small, but I’m vicious.”

He laughed and we continued on with the game. It was getting really heated as Nat had come into the room. Brian had two of his pieces in his home and both of his pieces where on the board. Three of mine were in my home, but my other one was stuck in start. It was my turn to draw a card and I received a 1 and I smirked in joyousness.

“That’s right Brian, I’m out for the kill,” I said.

“Bring it, shortie,” he said as Nat laughed at us.

It was his turn to draw a card when the door bell rang. Nat ran to the door in what I could only imagine was excitement, and opened the door, revealing a handsome looking Josh Todd with a rose in his hand.

“Hello beautiful,” he said, kissing her on the edge of her lips, but not quite on them, after he handed her the rose.

“Why Hello there sexy,” she winked as she smiled.

“Shall we be on our way?” he said, almost seductively.

“We shall,” she said, taking his arm, but before they left, Nat turned to me and gave me a look saying, “If you tell Zach I’m on a date with Josh, then I will make your life hell.”

I nodded silently, letting her I got the message. She smiled and then Josh and her walked out of the house. As I turned around, I noticed all of Brian’s pieces were in home, and all of mine were nowhere to be seen.

“Brian?” I said.

“I won,” he smiled.

“By cheating,” I said.

He gasped, “I would do no such thing.”

I laughed and said, “Uh-huh, give me back my pieces.”

“Nah, if you want them, come get them,” he winked.

“Alright,” I said, getting up and sitting on his lap, straddling his hips. I put my face right next to his, my lips centimeters from his ear, “Can I have my pieces back?”

Then I felt something underneath me, a little bump starting to form. I jumped of Brian and squealed. Brian’s face was bright red and he looked away. “I’m sorry.”

“No, I’m sorry, it’s fine,” I smiled at him.

“No, it’s not,” he said, “God! I need to control myself…”

“Brian,” I said seriously, “It’s okay, really.”

He looked into my eyes and sighed,” Well, do you wanna play another game of sorry?”

I laughed and said sure and I also said, “Well, at least my eyes didn’t have to be ruined to know you’re a boy.”

He laughed and we started another game of Sorry.

This time when the game started to get heated, Zach had come into the living room. He sat down on the couch and asked us what we were doing.

I looked up at him, and then looked at Brian, telling him to reply with my eyes as I grabbed my card, and moving my piece.

“Playing Sorry,” Brian replied, as he grabbed his card.

“Looks like a pretty heated game,” he chuckled.

Brian and I both nodded at the same time, our serious face planted on our faces, making Zach laugh again. A few seconds later, Zach asked me where Nat was. I looked at him from the corner of my eye and shrugged my shoulders. I wasn’t supposed to know, so to speak. I looked back at the board, but apparently, he wasn’t going to give up until I gave him an answer.

“Eve, where’s Natalie,” he asked.

This time I looked him straight in the eyes, “It’s Nat, and I can’t tell you,” I said as I got a sorry card and took one of Brian’s pieces of the board. He growled and mumbled under his breath, causing me to smirk.

“Why can’t you tell me?” he asked as I sighed.

“Because I can’t tell you that she’s on a date with Josh,” I said, not even thinking about the words that had just came out of my mouth. One second later though, I realized. I slapped my hand against my mouth immediately as my eyes widened. Oh god, Nat was going to kill me.

“Oops, you weren’t supposed to hear that. Forget that I said that,” I said, though I knew it wouldn’t work. Then, as I went back to play, Zach sat there pissed, and I knew that something was going to happen. I sighed, realizing this was my fault and I should have kept my mouth shut. Brian noticed what I was thinking about and he gave me a look saying that it would be okay. I smiled at his attempt at trying to make me feel better, but we both knew that havoc would happen as soon as Nat got home. After a minute or so, Zach got up and stomped into Nat’s room, slamming the door as he entered. Brian and I then finished our game, me as the winner, but I took no joy in it because I was worried.

“Awww, come on Eve,” he smiled sadly.

“Sorry,” I said.

“Alright,” he said, getting up and grabbing my arm, “We are going somewhere.”

“Where are we going?” I asked as he dragged me to his car that was parked outside.

“I have no clue,” he said, opening the door and pushing me inside.

“Okay?” I said.

“I’m going to make you happy,” he said, with a determined look on his face.

I laughed and smiled, “Let’s see you try then.”

He looked at me and said, “I will win.”

Then he drove off. We drove for who knows how long until we landed at a lake. He then parked and opened up the door for me. I got out and looked at him questionably.

“We are swimming!” He said with excitement.

“But I don’t have a swimsuit.” I said.

“Well, either swim with your clothes on, swim in your undergarments, or skinny dip. Skinny dipping sounds nice,” he winked at me.

“Fine…,” I said, taking off my shirt and pants, standing in my bra and panties. I felt very awkward standing there without my clothes on. Brian must’ve seen my uncomfortable look because he started to laugh and I glared at him. He then proceeded to take off his clothes, standing only in his boxers when he was done undressing.

“Shall we go then?” he said, outstretching his hand to me.

“I guess,” I said.

We then ran and jumped off the dock into the cool water. We then resurface and Brian started laughing as I gave him a wild look. He took me into his arms and laid his head on my shoulder. I blushed and held on to him. He smiled in my shoulder and then he looked at my face. He leaned in and I started freaking out. Is he going to kiss me? I don’t think I’m ready for this. He started closing his eyes, and then I automatically closed mine, and the next thing I knew, he kissed the edge of my lips. I opened my eyes and saw a shy looking Brian.

“I’m sorry,” he said, “I just…”

I laughed and then pushed away from him, splashing water in his face. He then looked at me shocked and I saw away. I heard him chuckling behind me and listened as he swam my way.

“Gotcha!” he caught me as I squealed, “What’s my prize?”

“A kiss on the cheek,” I said, kissing his cheek again.

“But, I want you to kiss me on the lips,” he said.

I blushed and looked away.

“Please,” he whispered. I looked at him and he looked into my eyes. I couldn’t help obeying to his puppy dog eyes. So I leaned in and closed my eyes, and right as our lips almost touched, Brian yelled out. I jumped in fear and gave him a look.

“A fish just bit my foot!” he said.

I laughed and swam back to the deck, jumping up on it and watched as Brian swam to the deck. I smiled, watching his muscled arms flex as he swam. When he reached the deck, he looked up at me and pulled me back in the water.

“I never got that kiss,” he smirked.

I smiled and leaned in, closing my eyes, and this time, nothing stopped it. I tried to pull away, just to give him a small peck, but he held me there, and continued to kiss me. I thought I would go back to my memories, of him trying to force me, but Brian wasn’t actually forcing me, I wanted to kiss him, and he began to moan as our kiss grew deeper. I wanted to make him moan louder, so I stuck my tongue in his mouth and we battled for dominance. He then brought me right next to his body and I felt it as he grew. He was moaning loudly and I began to as well. We then got on the deck and he continued to kiss me. He then pushed me down and got on top of me and started to kiss my breasts. I moaned with pleasure, and then I stopped and pushed Brian off me.

“I...I can’t do this Brian…” I said, though my body said otherwise.

“Damn… You’re right,” he said getting of me, “That got a little out of hand…I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine,” I said, looking into his eyes.

He looked back and we smiled, “Round Two?” he said.

“Though I would love to, I don’t think we should,” I said.

“Awww,” he said.

I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips.

“Mmm, you make me want more,” he said, showing me a hungry look, filled with desire.

“Sorry cutie,” I smiled, getting up.

He then got up and ran towards our clothes. He picked mine and his up and then held them up in the air.

“Are you serious?” I said, “Give me back my clothes.”

“Kiss me like before one more time,” he said, “I swear we will keep it PG-13.”

I smiled, “Only because I want my clothes back.”

“Good,” he said, leaning down to kiss me. I then thought, you know, I could just grab the clothes, but seeing Brian’s lips so close made me want to kiss him, so I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his. Our kiss grew deeper again and his tongue went inside my mouth. Was this PG-13? I thought, but I didn’t complain because it felt good to kiss him. I wanted to go further, but I knew we shouldn’t, so I pulled away.

“I really needed that,” Brian said, “Thank you.”

“Alright, so, now that my 4 o’clock is done, I need to go see Keith,” I said.

Brian then grabbed a hold of me, “Your lips are mine only,” he said seriously, looking into my eyes. I blushed and looked away, but he brought my face to look at his again.

“I’m serious Eve,” he said, “I want you to be mine.”

“But…” I said, wanting to say I did too, but things were just going too fast.

“I know,” he said, “I won’t push it,” he smiled.

“Think about it though, ok?” he said.

“I will,” I smiled back at him and took a hold of his hand.

“Good,” he smiled and we walked back to the car. We put on our clothes and then jumped in the car, going to who knows where yet again. We then stopped at a clothes shop. We got out and then went in.

“Buy yourself some new clothes,” Brian said.

“Okay,” I said, walking off into the ladies area. I found myself a new bra and panties, and then I went on the search for some real clothes. I ended up finding a cute shirt with Hello Kitty on it and then I found a pair of jean shorts. After I grabbed them in my size, I went over to Brian. He already had his clothes on and bought when I found him. When we bought mine, and went and put them on. I then came out and Brian smirked.

“Cute,” he said.

“Thank you,” I said.

“It’s a little kiddish though,” he said.

“Screw you,” I said.

“I’d like that,” he winked.

I smacked him playfully as we left the store and got back into the car.

“Where to next captain?” I asked.

“I think we should get some food matey!” he said.

“Aye, sounds good,” I said, and we started laughing.

We continued driving until we reached the restaurant that I worked at. Brian parked and then opened the door for me.

“Thank you kind sir,” I smiled.

“You’re welcome mademoiselle” he smirked.

We then entered and were seated. As we sat down, I noticed something had caught my eye, and there, not too far from us sat Josh Todd and Nat. Josh was smiling at Nat while she was laughing. Brian turned to see what I was looking at and his eyes widened.

“Oh geez,” I said, “Hopefully she doesn’t see us.”

“Why does it matter?” he asked.

“Well, she’ll think we are spying on them for Zach.” I said.

“True… Well, let’s just lie low,” he said.

“Alright,” I said.

After we finished dinner, we went back to Brian’s place that they were staying at. He unlocked the house with a key and opened the door. The place was huge! Though it didn’t look like it from outside.

“Wow,” I said.

“Awesome right?” Brian asked, handing me a glass of water.

“Yeah,” I said, taking the glass and saying thank you.

He nodded and then sat down on the couch, I then sat down beside him.

“So, I thought I might as well ask,” Brian started, “Do you want to stay here tonight?”

“I would, but I’m afraid Nat is going to need someone to be there for here, but thanks for trying to save me from the danger,” I smiled.

“No problem,” he said, “I could hang with you there then?”

“No, that’s fine,” I said, “Besides, I think Zach is probably needing to talk to you.”

“Yeah, that’s true,” he said, “Well, shall we hang out for a few more hours?”

“Definitely,” I said.

“Wanna watch a movie?” he asked.

“Sure,” I said.

We then watched two movies and then Brian decided he should take me home. When we reached the house, Brian walked me up to the door. We stood there for a second and then I looked up at him.

“I had lots of fun today,” I said, “Thank you.”

“So I win,” he smiled, “I told you I would, so now I get a prize.”

“Another?” I laughed.

“Yep!” he said, “And I want the same one I wanted before.”

I giggled and he reached down to kiss me. He kissed me twice and then he pulled away.

“I don’t want to get too greedy and scare you away,” he said.

“You won’t scare me away,” I smiled.

“Does that mean I can kiss you again?” he asked.

“If you want,” I said, as he leaned in.

This time, we kissed seriously again. His tongue went into my mouth and we battled for dominance again. I opened the door and then we fell onto the couch. I was on top of him this time and I unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his chest. He groped my back and moaned. He then took off my shirt and got on top of me and sucked my breasts. I moaned in pleasure and held him to me.

“Do you want to take this to your bedroom?” he asked, his voice heavy with desire.

“I don’t know,” I said, wanting to so badly, but knowing that this was going too fast.

“I want you so bad…” he said.

“I want you too,” I said, moaning as he licked my chest and stomach.

“So then?” he asked.

“I guess…” I said quietly.

He then picked me up and took my too the bedroom. He unbuttoned his pants and then unbuttoned mine, and pulled them off me. I looked at his body and I realized that I did want him, and that this was ok. I then pulled off his underwear, and he took off my bra and panties.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked.

“I’m sure,” I said, waiting for him to enter after he put on his condom.

“Ok,” he said, pushing himself in. I moaned in pleasure as he pulled out and pushing in.

“Faster Brian,” I moaned, feeling the climax coming on.

He went faster and harder and we moaned in pleasure, and then it came and he came. He then pulled out and kissed me.

“I know we haven’t known each other long Eve, but I think I’m starting to fall for you.”

I looked into his eyes and knew he was telling the truth.

“I think I may be falling for you too Brian,” I said.

“I’m sorry for asking, but have you thought about it?” he asked.

“Yeah, and I think we should give it a shot,” I smiled.

“Really?” he said, smiling brightly.

“Yes,” I smiled back and kissed him.

“That’s great,” he said, kissing my forehead, “You know, you’ve really changed since I first met you.”

“You have that effect on me,” I smiled.

“Mmm, that makes me feel good inside,” he said.

“It better,” I smiled at him.

“Well, I don’t want to leave, but I think I have to,” he said.

“I know,” I said, getting out of the bed and pulling on my clothes.

He did the same and after we were fully dressed, he kissed me goodbye.

“See you soon?” he asked.

“Definitely,” I smiled, giving him one more peck on the lips.

“Bye,” he said running to his car.

“Bye!” I yelled, watching as he left.

Once he was gone I closed the door and walked into Nat’s room. She apparently had already crashed awhile ago. I sat on her bed and stroked her hair.

“We have a lot of stuff to talk about in the morning,” I whispered.

I then got up and went into my room, falling on my bed.

“Today has been a long day…” I smiled.

I then fell asleep and dreamed about Brian and everything that had happened today.

Syn’s POV

That was amazing… I thought, replaying me and Eve having sex in my mind. It felt so good, she was the best I have ever had, and I was really starting to fall for her. Everything about Eve was amazing. She had beautiful eyes that I got lost in every time I looked into them, her hair was long, and dazzling, and I wanted to just stroke her hair, and her hands were soft, I just wanted her to hold on to me forever, but her lips where the best part. Her lips were soft and sweet, and each time we kissed, it felt like paradise. Her personality was even amazing as well. She was smart, caring, gentle, yet wild, and daring. Thinking about Eve made me want to see her again, though I had just left her house, but I will see her again. Next time, we will have our first official date as boyfriend and girlfriend. I wonder how Nat and Zach are going to take this….
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the really late update, but I hope this chapter makes up for it XD Well, for all you that have read, I hope you have enjoyed the story, and hopefully, we will start updating faster than I have been. Comment and Subscriptions are always appreciated! =3