Status: We are working on it so be patient and while you wait COMMENT PLEASE!!

Unholy Confessions

The Date and the Confusion

I woke up with Zacky’s arm circled protectively around me, and sighed knowing how wrong this really was. Slowly I slipped out from the bed and walked naked into the bathroom. I took a much needed shower, and wrapped my soaked body in my favorite robe. I dried my hair with a towel and exited back into my bedroom where I found Zacky still asleep. The sheet was thankfully covering his lower self. Last night’s pleasure floated back to mind and I glared at Zacky knowing full well that no man could ever pleasure me like that except for him.

I picked up my pair of jean pants I was wearing that night and extracted my cellular device from the back pocket; I looked over at the Buckcherry t-shirt and grinned; remembering The Josh Todd had put his phone number into my phone. I scrolled through my contacts, and once I got to Josh’s number I hit the “create a message” button.

I peaked over back at Zacky who rolled over in his sleep, and smirked back down at my phone. I texted Josh happily. “Hey hot stuff it’s Natalie from back stage.” I sent the message, and stood up. I walked to my closet and plucked out the certain clothing that I wanted. It consisted of a lacey black bra, black boy shorts, a short skirt, and a long sleeved black shirt.

I walked back into the bathroom and got dressed into the outfit, by then Josh texted back. “Hello lovely lady. I remember you. What are you up to sweet thing?” I chuckled, and smiled sweetly at the phone screen. Josh Todd was practically my idol of all things.

“Oh. I’m not doing anything. You?” I texted back. I set the phone down and started blow drying my hair. I fluffed it out and brushed it before I applied black eye liner around my eyes and created smoky eyes. I smiled at myself in my full length mirror, and grabbed my phone as it vibrated. I answered the phone once I realized that Josh was calling me.

“Hello,” I answered with a huge smile.

“Natalie, it is so nice to hear your beautiful voice again. May I ask you something,” Josh asked on the other end. I smirked at my appearance in the mirror and shifted my bangs away from my face.

“Of course, you may ask me anything.” I winked at myself before I walked out into the living room where I found Evelyn and Brian playing a heated game of Sorry. I chuckled at their serious faces, and made my way into the kitchen. I sat myself down onto the counter, and started swinging my legs back and forth.

“Would you like to go on a date with me Miss Natalie?” I blushed at the way he said my name. He was the only man that could make me blush. I smiled wide, and gave him my address as my answer. “Awesome. See you in ten Natalie.” He hung up after that, and I jumped off of the counter and ran into my bedroom. I picked up a pair of purple All Star Converse, and slipped them onto my feet.

I walked back out into the living room after I checked my makeup and hair in the mirror. I sat on the couch fidgeting, and watched Brian and Evelyn play Sorry. Again I chuckled at their serious expressions.

I jumped up off of the couch and ran to the door once I heard the doorbell ring. Low and behold the amazing Josh Todd that was standing behind the door smirking. He had a red rose in his hand. He put it behind my ear and extended his hand to me. I took it and I exited the building with Josh Todd. Before I did I narrowed my eyes at Evelyn; telling her that if anyone asks where I was, to not tell.

We walked out to his car; which was a dark blue challenger, and he opened the door for me. I smiled and said thank you politely before sitting down on the leather upholstery.

Zacky’s POV

I woke up on my back, with Natalie nowhere to be seen. I sat up and rubbed my face. Last night was amazing. No it was more. Natalie was a girl I have never experienced such great pleasure with.

I tossed my legs over the edge of the bed, and slipped on my boxers. I walked into the bathroom, and found it vacant of Natalie. I thrummed my fingers against the bathroom door frame before walking out into the living room and finding Brian and Eve. “Hey what are you guys doing,” I asked sitting onto the couch. Evelyn glanced up at me, and then back down at the game.

“We are playing sorry,” Brian mumbled, I quirked an eyebrow at them, and chuckled.

“Looks like a pretty heated game.” Brian and Evelyn nodded at the same time; which made me chuckle again. I looked around myself and back at the two. “Eve, where’s Natalie.” Eve glanced at me from the corner of her eye, and shrugged her small shoulders. The look on her face made me think she knew. “Eve, where’s Natalie,” I asked again. This time she looked at me.

“It’s Nat, and I can’t tell you.” Eve went back to her game, and stole one of Brian’s pieces. He growled, and mumbled under his breath. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

“Why can’t you tell me?” Eve sighed.

“Because I can’t tell you that she’s on a date with Josh,” she told me outright. When she did her eyes widened and she covered her mouth with her hand. “Oops, you weren’t supposed to hear that. Forget that I said that,” she said and went back to her game. I sat there pissed. I made love to her last night, and now she is on some date with some other fucking guy. She really was a fucking whore.

I stood up and walked into Nat’s room and slammed the door. I sat on the edge of her bed, and placed my head into my hands. Why did she have to be such a bitch, and why did I have to have these feelings for a whore? Those two questions’s floated around in my head.
I dropped my hands, and just hung my head. What was I talking about? Love, I don’t love her. I shouldn’t. I sighed, and stood up, and hopped into Nat’s relaxing shower. I waited until her skanky ass got home before I would pounce on her for being the little whore that she was.

Nat’s POV

Josh drove us to Evelyn’s restaurant; which was very fancy, and he parked. He smiled at me, and hopped out. He came around and opened my car door for me. I smiled and thanked him before getting out of the car myself, and he laced his fingers with mine, and we walked into the restaurant.

We got the seats that were already reserved, and then the waiter poured us some champagne. I smiled sweetly at Josh, and looked at him up through my eyelashes. He flashed his gorgeous smile which I used to find rather sexy, but now it was just there. In my head I was puzzled. Normally I wouldn’t feel anything like this in anyway. I mean I had sex with Zacky but it wasn’t anything, or didn’t mean anything.

I sipped my champagne still puzzled by the fact that I was falling in love with Zachary James Backer, rhythm guitarist for Avenged Sevenfold. I pushed Zacky to the back of my mind, and just hoped to enjoy this date; which I thankfully did.

Josh walked me up to my door near ten o’clock, and before he left he kissed my hand. I blushed, and smiled at him. I thanked him for the date, and walked into the apartment in a somewhat of a daze.

I looked around the apartment in search of either Evelyn or Brian knowing he stuck to her side like glue, but I didn’t find either one of them. I sighed in defeat, and walked to my bedroom, where I found Zacky sitting on the edge of the bed. “What the fucking fudge monkeys are you still doing here,” I questioned with a smile. He glared at me like I did something terribly wrong. I glared back not knowing what else to do.

“Nothing really. Just waiting for my whore to get home.” This time I really narrowed my eyes at him and clenched my teeth.

“You know what fuck you Baker. Go fucking fuck yourself. You’re nothing but a cheap scum bag with nothing to lose, so you know what, leave,” I said between clenched teeth. Zacky stood up and looked me over. He walked over to me, and placed both hands on either side of my face, and titled my head up, so I was looking into his deep green, emerald eyes.

I looked at them, and at that moment, they held no anger, only sorrow. Whatever I was doing to this man was really hurting him deeply. He set his forehead onto mine, and sweetly placed his lips onto mine. My arms wound around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He deepened the kiss, and ran his tongue across my lower lips wanting access; which I allowed.

The kiss Zacky was giving me right now wasn’t like anything I ever experienced. It was sweet and loving. All the others were just hungry, and hungry just for one thing. I ran my hands to his chest and pushed on him.

“Please,” I whispered on against his lips. “Please just leave for right now.” He looked at me, and just nodded before exiting the room and closing the door behind him. I stared at the door. I was shaking and before I was sitting on the floor and cradling my knees. I brushed my lips repeatedly on my knee just thinking about the kiss. It was truly something I never expected from someone like him.

I shook my head. This was wrong. This was so very wrong. He couldn’t like someone like me. I am a complete bitch who doesn’t care for anyone but herself. Hell, I was raised this way with horrible parents at first. I sighed, and stood up. I walked over to my bed and crashed not wanting to think about Zacky, today, tomorrow, or the upcoming future. I dozed off slowly with nothing on my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, again I am sorry for taking like foREVer to update, like I have so many stories to udate and things that it isn't even funny, lol. Yeah I just loled their ;p. Anyways, yeah I know this isn't as long as Manda Panda's. Pssh, I can't really write anything that long. I am so jello (jealous) of that women ;p.IF YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MIBBIAN! AND WANT A BEAUITFUL CUPCAKE MADE BY THE ALMIGHTY M. SHADOWS THEN YOU PEOPLE BETTER COMMENT!!!! Or more for me ;p
- Love Kelszilla
P.s. If your a Synyster Gates fan like ME check out this awesome banner I made >.< It's awesomesauce!! ;p
-------->Banner<----------------