Status: on-going

The Last Witch

It has been 3000 years since the humans left planet Earth.

It has been 2000 years since the Immortal Alliance brought peace to the planet.

It has been over a millennium since the Witches took supreme control and held the continent of Ayel together.

It has been seven years since the Witches were reduced to their last member.

Queen Amelia Ksarrel rules during a time of peace and prosperity in Ksarrellia. To many, things could never be better. Yet the Queen can tell that danger still lurks in the air so soon after the Rebellion. The Vampires who broke from Ksarrellia to join the Demons in the southern nation of Slaren grow stronger everyday, while reports from Midnight indicate the Changelings are considering war with the Elves. Meanwhile, the last Witch roams the continent, searching for a way to keep her race alive, furthering her powers, and trying to keep peace in any way she possibly can. As tensions grow between the Vampires of the North and the Vampires of the South, another war threatens to break apart the continent once and for all. The last Witch could very well have the power to restore peace, but in the process, could end her race. With Ayel tearing at the seams, can the last Witch possibly save the continent and her race, or will one be sacrificed for another?

Banner stock © elg98 @ deviantArt.