The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Yummy Cheese Snacks

“I still don’t see why they want you. You’re so bad at anything to do with coordination!” Todd told me while we were all driving in Ky’s car.

I’m not that uncoordinated! I was actually pretty good in high school!” I shot back.

“All I remember is when we all played soccer that one time with Ky’s brother and his band and you got smacked in the face,” Todd smirked.

“Shut up Todd,” I said as I couldn’t keep a smile off my face.

“Actually Todd; Kirstie wasn’t that bad of a player. She was a really fast runner and had a lot of energy so that helped the team a lot,” Ky stated.

had a lot of energy? more like has a lot of energy,” Todd snickered.

So Kylee and I played on a soccer team in high school but for us it didn’t go any farther than that. A bunch of our friends that were on that team are still playing and they were in a tournament that was taking place today but they were short a couple people. That’s where Ky and I came in. They called us up and asked us to play in this tournament with them and we agreed, so that’s where were heading now.

Once we arrived I was so pumped. I didn’t know how good I’d be after having a baby six months prior but I’d give it a try. Todd and Josh got two strollers out of the back and put the kids in them.

Kylee and I walked behind our husbands pushing the strollers and we both simultaneously let out a big awwww. Kylee and I soon spotted all our old friends and shared a lot of hugs before introducing our families.

We warmed up on an empty field and Kylee and I got back into it pretty quickly. I was really enjoying myself but after I had passed the ball to a teammate instead of running it myself I heard my favorite voice yell to me.

“C’mon Kirstie, get those hot legs moving. You’re not wearing those sexy shorts for nothing!” he smirked as I stuck my tongue out at him playfully.

Josh and Todd were having more fun yelling embarrassing comments at us than anything else during practice but the game was about to get started so I hoped they wouldn’t throughout the actual game.

As Kylee and I sauntered over to the field we were playing on I stopped to pick up my baby boy. I showered his face with kisses as he let out a few giggles.

“I love you Blake, be good for daddy okay,” I said putting him back in the stroller as he babbled a little in his baby talk.

“Hey don’t I get a kiss,” Josh pouted.

“Of course,” I giggled laying a big kiss on his lips leaving him breathless.

I then had to drag Kylee away from her Toddie Bear so we could go play. Once the game got going we were killing it! Kylee had the ball and was taking down the field when some girl came over and pretty much body slammed Kylee making her fall to the ground with a thud. And ref called a foul…ON KYLEE!!! Our whole team was immediately angered but Todd came running onto the field.this can’t be good. He helped up Kylee before going over and got up in the refs face, yelling angrily at him.

I found it quite entertaining so I sat down on the field along with a few of my other teammates and watched.all I need is some popcorn. Eventually Ky drug Todd off the field and we resumed our game.

We eventually won and had to wait for a different game to get over so we could play one of the teams. Our team and their families all sat under some trees and tried to rehydrate ourselves before the next game.

“Hey how’s my Blakey,” I asked taking him from Josh and kissing his cheek. He smiled at me and let out a little coo as I blew on his stomach. I leaned down to kiss Josh before taking a seat in an empty chair with Blake comfortably in my lap.

I grabbed my box of cheez its I had and started munching on a few before I saw Todd laying on the grass with his eyes closed so I entertained myself by throwing cheez its on his face while Blake let out loud giggles while clapping his hands together.good to know I’m not the only one who likes to tease Todd

“Kirstie why exactly are you throwing yummy cheese snacks on my husband’s face?” Kylee questioned while Ty curled up in her lap.

“Because it makes me feel good about myself,” I stated.

“How?” Josh asked with his eyebrows cutely wrinkled up.

“Because I’m a bad aim but Todd’s head is so big that I can’t miss it,” I told them.

Todd just kept his eyes closed but opened his mouth so some of them that I threw would go in. I kept on amusing myself with this until our next game was going to start.

Josh was lying on a blanket that was spread on the ground so I put Blake down there next to Josh but as I started to walk away I heard my baby crying.

“Aww Blakey,” I cooed running back to pick him up and I held him close to my chest.

“You need to go play. I’ll take him,” Josh said as he put his arms out for our son.

“But he’s sad,” I said as I pouted out my lower lip and held Blake tighter.

“Kirstie he’ll be fine, I’ll hold him. Now get your cute butt out there and play,” Josh teased.

I gave Blake a kiss on his head before handing him to Josh who bounced him up and down which made his tears cease. I’m sorry, I’m a mom and I hate it when my baby boy is sad. I gave both my boys a kiss before turning to go on the field but Josh gave my butt a smack on the way by.

”Joshua Grant,” I said as I put my hands on my hips.

“What? I was just giving you a little motivation,” he smirked while kissing Blake. Ugh it’s a good thing he’s cute….
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i would have posted this earlier but i got distracted videos of Josh hahah....don't comment Kylee...lol :D

but guys, get ready because there is going to be drama and a lot of it all in a row but it's gonna be good... well like good to read... i'm digging myself a hole here.... just stay tuned!!! how bout' that haha :) i think that's a better choice of words lol
comments are much appreciated though! :D

The Grants