The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

You Would Seriously Consider Doing Something Like That?

I got a weird phone call today. It’s been bothering me. I’ve been meaning to talk to Todd about it, but… I couldn’t bring myself too. So… I went to the studio. I tried to occupy my mind with other things, but… it wasn’t working too well.

Kirstie came in and talked for a little bit. I tried so hard to be my normal self, but it wasn’t working at all. She didn’t question though. Well, she actually did. She asked if I was pregnant again. What is wrong with people?

But later on in the afternoon, my two TP’s came walking into my office. Tyson’s little hand was in Todd’s. It was the most adorable sight I’ve ever seen. Right away Ty came running to me. I smiled and picked him up to shower him with kisses before I sat him on my lap. Todd came over to give me a quick kiss before he sat down in the chair opposite of my desk.

“How’s it going in here?” he asked, noticing my computer screen’s screensaver on, which were pictures of him and Ty that make me smile.

“I can’t focus,” I sighed while running my hand through my hair as Ty reached for the paperweight that was on my desk… it went straight to his mouth.

“Aw… what’s wrong with my Cutie Ky?” he cooed, making me smile. He hasn’t called me that in so long.

“Monster called me this morning,” I started.

“Monster?” he asked with his features wrinkled up.

“Yeah… they asked me too… help them out in a few of the supercross races,” I explained.

“Like… help them out with taking pictures?” he questioned.

“Well, sort of… They want me to be a promo girl for a few races,” I went on softly.

I dropped my eyes from his. I don’t know why I was so unsure about his. I always thought it would be fun to be one of those girls, but… I don’t think I’d like all the unwanted male attention. I’m sure Todd wouldn’t like the idea of it either.

“Are you going to do it?” he asked, breaking the silence between us.

“I wanted to talk to you first,” I replied, keeping my eyes on Tyson’s thick head of dark hair.

“I think you should,” he said.

I snapped my gaze to his, shocked that those words just left his mouth. He smiled at me, making me feel so much better about this now.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes… imagine how sexy you would look. I know my sponsors will probably get on me about being pictured with a Monster girl, but… I think you pull off green better than yellow,” he smiled.

His comment made my face flush a bright shade of pink. Butthead. He’s been doing that a lot lately.

“How’d they come across you anyway? I know you’re sexy, but…” he trailed off with a smile.

“I don’t know. I’ve never done any kind of modeling either. I’ve always taken pictures. The only thing I can think of is all the Monster stuff that was at the Transworld Awards a few weeks back,” I replied.

“Sweet… I’m excited. When is this all happening?” he asked, eager now.

“I guess Anaheim One apparently.”

“Oooo… Did you tell Josh and Kirstie?” he asked with a huge grin on his face.

NO!” I shot back, making Tyson’s gaze snap up at me. Todd’s face wrinkled up in confusion once again. “She’s not really… approving of the whole promo girl thing. She always talked down on it when we went to races,” I sighed.

“Aw, baby, don’t worry about her. If this is what you want to do, then do it. Don’t let Kirstie or anyone else keep you from doing what you want to do,” he said so sweetly that it made me smile. “Ty and I will be there for you,” he went on as he came around and leaned against my desk in front of me.

Tyson let out a coo as if to agree with his father before he held his arms out to him. I got to my feet and pulled both of my adorable TPs into a tight hug. I couldn’t ask for a better cute little family.

“Well, Ty, looks like you and I are pulling security duty around mommy next weekend,” Todd smirked, making me roll my eyes playfully.

“You don’t have anything to worry about, baby. All I got to do is flash this thing,” I smiled while wiggling my finger with my wedding ring on it.

“I love you,” he smiled with our lips so close to each other’s.

“I love you too,” I countered before closing the small gap between us.

Tyson let out a happy squeal, making us part. I smiled at my baby boy before taking him from his father and giving him his own kisses all over his forehead.

Kirstie!” he said in his own toddler way as I brought him to my side.

I looked in the direction that he was pointing to see Kirstie sticking her head in. She smiled before walking in.

“Whatchya doing?” she asked.

“Well, Ky’s going to be the sexiest Monster girl that the world’s ever seen,” Todd chimed in before I could even say anything. Way to run your big mouth, Todd!

“What?” she shot back quickly.

“It was just something we were talking about…” I slowly put together.

“You would seriously consider doing something like that, Ky?” she asked with this disgusted look on her face.

“She has the body for it. Why not?” Todd smirked at me.

“Todd, not helping here, hun,” I tried to tell him… nicely.

Before I could try and make this conversation a little better, Kirstie sighed and walked out. Urg, this wasn’t supposed to happen this way!

“You are so good looking, but… you need to keep this thing shut sometimes,” I teased while pressing Todd’s lips together with my fingers, making Tyson giggle.

“But what’s it to her if you do this or not? It’s not like you’re running around a race butt naked… I may enjoy that, but…” he trailed off, making me whack him lightly. “If it makes you happy, I’m excited for you,” he added, making me smile like he always does.

I knew I would have his support. It was Kirstie’s that I was worried about. Maybe I should listen to Todd though. He is kind of right. I shouldn’t let Kirstie or anyone else keep me from doing what I want to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I usually wait until people comment to post, but... I'm so excited for this next part.. it has to be my favorite part of the whole story! lol All I have to say is, you would have never seen that coming :D lol

The Potters

comment please :D