The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

He Looks Like A Girl

As I walked out of the dressing room, I heard a loud whistle. I looked around and spotted none other than my gorgeous husband. He came towards me and placed his hands on my hips.

“Do you get to keep this outfit?” he smirked, making me roll my eyes playfully.

“I’m not too sure I’m liking it yet,” I replied, making an unsure face at him.

“You look amazing. Stop it,” he said while kissing me quickly.

“Have you seen Kirstie?” I asked, looking around to make sure I don’t spot her.

“Yeah, but she was at the JGR hauler. I’m sure you won’t have to worry about her for a while. Why do you care anyway? You wanted this,” he went on with his forehead starting to wrinkle up.

“I love you, Toddie,” I smiled while hugging onto him tightly.

“I love you too, Ky. Now, go be sexy. If Ty were here, he’d tell you the same thing,” he smirked while giving my butt a soft smack.

I looked back at him with a flirty glare before walking off to do… whatever I’m supposed to do. I wasn’t really too sure so I hunted down the Monster tent. There were two other girls there; all smiles with Monster cans glued to their hands.

They started talking to me right away. They weren’t horrible people, but… I mostly likely wouldn’t talk to these girls outside of this arena. But I sucked it up and chatted it up with them.

The lites main race got started about an hour later. I stayed with the two girls from the tent watching. After some serious racing, Jake Weimer was the winner. I had no clue who this guy was. But I was sent to the podium to be pictured with him.

He was kind of cute though… for a baby faced, blonde, blue-eyed guy. We exchanged a few words, but he was quickly pulled off for interviews. I sighed heavily and walked off, thinking I could find Todd… But I was stopped by a few guys.

The three of them just wanted pictures, but the smirks on their faces bugged me. Before anything inappropriate happened, Todd wrapped his arms around me from behind, kissing my neck as he did so.

“Hey, baby,” he said as my hands found his.

“Hey, what are you doing?” I asked, grinning at the faces the guys were making now.

“Just making sure no one’s hands are touching anything they shouldn’t,” he replied, obviously directing it towards the smirking fellows.

“They were just leaving, sweetheart,” I tried to play off, but… I just had to chance a look up at them.

As if on cue, they went the other way. I turned around so that I could gaze into Todd’s gorgeous brown eyes. He smiled at me before leaving a soft kiss on my lips.

“I don’t need to beat any bros down tonight, do I?” he asked once we parted.

“No… I was actually thinking about changing. This isn’t me, baby,” I replied.

“I’m not going to lie, you look good, but… You don’t seem too comfortable,” he grinned brightly. “But you should walk by the JGR hauler to get a rise out of Kirstie,” he went on to smirk.

“That’s so mean,” I shot back, but couldn’t hold in a smile.

“All the more reason to do it!” he replied excitedly.

After a few more minutes ofbugging persuading, Todd and I are walking hand in hand by the JGR hauler. Before we’re even half way by, Kirstie yells at me. I couldn’t hold in my giggles as I Todd and I walked over to her.

“I can’t believe you!” she said. “Yes, you are a gorgeous girl, but… do you really need to wear those clothes? Come on, Ky,” she went on, seeming a little disappointed in me.

“I know, Kirstie. That’s why I was on my way to change, but Todd told me we just had to walk by,” I called him out.

“You’re such a butthead sometimes, Todd,” she shot his way.

“I don’t care what you think. Only what Ky does,” he said so cutely while he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his adorable little nose into my bare shoulder.

“He’s so cute,” I couldn’t help but blurt out.

Kirstie gave me a face like she wanted to say something, but she just walked away, making Todd chuckle. Before Kirstie could start running her mouth about her JG, I went off to change out of these clothes.

When I came out, I nearly ran into a guy with a blonde mop. Once I brought myself to look up at him, I realized that it was Jake.

“Whoa… you look better without all the Monster girl gear,” he smiled, making me turn a bright shade of red…like Todd always does.

“Thanks,” I repliedshyly.

“Are you a new one? I haven’t seen you around the races before,” he went on to ask as I started my journey back to my hubby.

“Sort of… It’s my first race, but… I’m not really liking it. Too much unwanted male attention,” I sighed.

“Yeah… guys aren’t the nicest to those girls. It’s kind of stupid and immature if you ask me,” he replied.He’s cute! I could have said aw, but I spotted Toddie. I said goodbye to Jake and walked over to Todd and Kirstie who were teasing each other like always as Josh got ready for his race. Once I stepped next to Todd, Kirstie’s eyes wondered behind me. Uh oh…

“He’s looks like a girl,” she randomly said.

“Who?” Todd and I both asked at the same time.

“Jake Weimer… he has those fine features. I mean… this is the one time I will give Todd the one up in the looks department,” she explained, making me roll my eyes.

“Hey… I think he’s kind of cute,” I tried acting all offended.

“Josh is cute!” she shouted playfully.

“Kirstie,” I sighed while shaking my head teasingly.

She just giggled and walked over to Josh who was getting ready to head out for his race. I just shook my head again and leaned into Todd’s chest, expecting him to wrap his warm, toned arms around me… but he didn’t. I looked up at him confused, only to see that he was pouting so cutely at me.

“You called another guy cute,” he went on to pout.

“Aw, baby. You know you’re the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen,” I cooed while leaving kisses up his neck all the way to his lips.

“NU UH! Josh is!” Kirstie shouted from the other side of the hauler.

Both Todd and I let out a groan as he finally wrapped his arms around me. Why do I always agree to come to Josh’s races? Kirstie always brags about how gorgeous her man is. And of course I always argue back… It never fails… Mostly because I know my Toddie is the best looking thing in this whole world.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you guys thing this is drama, you haven't seen nothing yet lol :D

Todd & Ky

oh and.. this is Jake Weimer I think he's cute.. Kirstie... doesn't. hints why certain things were said in the chapter lol

comment please!!! :D