The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Never Have, Never Will

“Need some help Alex?” I asked Josh’s mechanic while we were preparing for Anaheim one. My parents are watching Blake tonight. I miss him but we decided it wasn’t the best for him at this young of an age just with all the noise and stuff. He would probably just fussbut I still miss him.

“Do you know how to change a tire?” He asked. I nodded my head and got to work. I know what you’re thinking, what idiot doesn’t know how to change a tire? Well on a car it’s not that complicated. On a dirt bike….that’s a different story. Changing the back tire is what everyone dreads doing on a motocross bike. It’s so complicated and easy to mess it up or put things on backwards.

“You’re changing the tire?” Josh asked as he walked out of the JGR trailer in his gear minus his helmet and neck brace.

“Yeah,” I smiled.

“I’ve never even changed my own tire. Never have, never will!” he snickered with a smile.

“This was the first job I ever had. Working in my and Ky’s parents motocross shop changing tires and putting plastics back on,” I told him while I kept on working.

“Oh wouldn’t all the other guys love to hear that your wife would have to change your tire for you because you don’t know how,” Alex laughed as did I, but Josh sent him a playful glare.

I finished that in almost record time, probably only about twenty minutes and it was right as I spotted Todd and Kylee walking by. I rolled my eyes seeing what Kylee was wearing.

“I can’t believe you!” I couldn’t help but blurt out. “Yes, you are a gorgeous girl, but… do you really need to wear those clothes? Come on, Ky,” I said to her shaking my head at what she’s doing.and how dumb she looks

“I know, Kirstie. That’s why I was on my way to change, but Todd told me we just had to walk by,” Kylee passed the buck to Todd.

“You’re such a butthead sometimes, Todd,” I truthfully stated.

“I don’t care what you think. Only what Ky does,” Todddorkily replied.

“He’s so cute,” Kylee smiled. I was just about to say something but I chose to hold it infor once. I went back and just helped Alex with whatever he needed while Josh prepared himself for the race.

Todd then came over and we chatted a little bit and he teased Josh about not being able to change his own tire…but Todd couldn’t do it either!hypocrite. I had good fun teasing both of them though.

Kylee soon joined us but was changed back into her normal clothesit’s about time. I then spotted Jake Weimer walking behind her…or Jake Whiner and I liked to call him.

“He’s looks like a girl,” I stated.

“Who?” The Potters simultaneously questioned.

“Jake Weimer… he has those fine features. I mean… this is the one time I will give Todd the one up in the looks department,” I went on to say….although I couldn’t believe I just said that about ToddI think I need to go wash my mouth out with soap.

“Hey… I think he’s kind of cute,” Kylee smiled.

“Josh is cute!” I said with a big grin.

“Kirstie,” Ky shook her head.

All I could do was giggle as I walked back over to the JGR trailer where Josh was walking out, looking so adorable. I put my hands on his shoulders and rubbed them a little.

“Mmhm that feels good. But anything you do feels good,” He smiled up at me.

“Dork,” I snickered.

“Aw, baby. You know you’re the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen,” I heard Kylee say. I’m sorry I couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“NU UH! Josh is!” I playfully yelled at them, but stating what I knew to be true.

“I love you,” I said as I wrapped my arms around Josh from behind.

“I love you too baby,” He smiled while kissing my cheek.

“I’m so glad I married you,” Josh went on while playing with my ring.

“I’m so glad you asked me,” I smiled. “You know whenever I look through that scrapbook you made me and I get to that last picture when you asked me to marry you, I get a little teary eyed.”

“Really?” he grinned, proud of what he did.

“Yeah it’s true,” I told him as I rested my head on his shoulder.

“You’re so cute,” he stated while giving me a dorky grin.

“You’re Just Gorgeous,” I giggled.

“I wanna kiss you,” he replied while wiggling his eyebrows.

“But what if I don’t want to kiss you?” I playfully asked.

“Then Joshie will be very sad,” He pitifully replied pouting his lower lip out.

“Aww I want my Joshie to be happy,” I smiled then connected our lips together.

I don’t care what Kylee says, Josh is so much hotter than Todd Potter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay anyone who has a dirt bike will agree with me on this one - changing the tire is the worst thing in the entire world! Especially the back one AHHHHH sorry i just hate it and I was reading an interview with Josh a while back...i'm pretty sure it was Transworld Motocross magazine and they said "The last time you changed your own tire" and he put "Never have never will" so that's where tha comes from, i don't blame him though!

Jake Weimer...or Jake Whiner as i like to call him is not cute! He does remind me of a girl because of his fine featuresbam bam dude looks like a lady Now this is cute! Kylee gets sooooo freaked out by that picture she's always like AHH TAKE IT AWAY! but i think it's so adorable! one of my favorite pictures of him :D

Joshie boy and Kirstie

yeah and if you think that's drama you ain't seen nothing yetbbbbbaby you just ain't seen nothin' yet Okay what's the deal with me quoting songs all the sudden? idk.

comments please?