The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Odd Todd and Killer Miller

AHHHH WE’RE BACK! I’m so happy as is everyone else. The Potters were waiting for us when we got home yesterday, it was so sweet….until Ty wouldn’t hug Josh because he said he was too greasy. It was pretty funny though.

The Potters let us stay at their house and all of us camped in their living room except the twins who slept in their room and Logan slept there as well. That morning I felt something heavy on my chest and I slowly opened my eyes to see my Blakie Boy who had crawled on top of me.

I gladly wrapped my arms around him and left a soft kiss on his head and he nuzzled farther into me. Josh stirred a little from his sleep and opened his heavy lids to reveal his gorgeous caramel eyes. A small smile appeared on his face and he draped an arm around the both of us before closing his eyes again as did I.

“Aunt Kirstie,” I heard a while later while someone was taping my head. “Aunt Kiiiiirrrrsssstttiiiieee.”

“What Ty?” I asked opening my eyes again to see him hovering over my face.

“Mommy and Daddy aren’t awake,” He pouted and I let out a small giggle.

“So?” I questioned wondering why he was telling me this.

“I’m bored,” He whined.

I kissed his nose before gently moving Blake, who had gone back to sleep, off of me and set him next to a sleeping Joshie and they both cuddled up together with their arms around each other. It was so adorable I had to snap a picture. Can you say new background?

“So do you want something to eat then Ty?” I asked Tyson once we walked into the kitchen.

“No I’m not hungry, I’m just bored,” he whined as I picked him up in my arms.

“Hmm…wait I have an idea,” I smiled before rummaging around looking for a Sharpie.

I then told Ty to be really quiet and we crept back into the living room where everyone was sleeping.

“I think your daddy needs some tattoos,” I giggled quietly.

“Like uncle Josh?” He asked.

“Yeah…only more,” I smiled before getting to work.

I drew all over Todd’s arms and neck with the black Sharpie, I was nice though and I didn’t draw on his facelike I wanted too.

Tyson and I were trying so hard not to laugh through the whole thing but it was pretty funny. Ty even got some drawing practice in too. Josh woke up when we were almost done with our masterpiece.

“What are you doing?” He whispered as not to wake up Blake, Kylee, or Todd.

“Aunt Kirstie said that Daddy needed some tattoos,” Tyson giggled.

“Kirstie, Todd is going to be so mad,” Josh snickered.

“I know,” I smiled brightly with a little giggle that woke up Kylee. As her eyes got into focus she had the most confused look on her face as to what we were doing but I quietly explained before she woke up the sleeping bear.

“Todd’s gonna kill you,” Kylee chuckled with a hint of seriousness in her voice.

“Probably,” I giggled adding a big dinosaur to his neck.

“Don’t worry I won’t let him kill you Kirstie,” Josh piped in.

“Daddy wouldn’t kill you Aunt Kirstie, you said he was a bear so he’d eat you,” Tyson told me.

“Good point,” I smiled as I started seeing Todd’s eyes flicker open.

I quickly crawled back over next to Josh and pretended I was sleeping. Josh and I shared a smile with each other fully knowing Todd was about to have a heart attack.

”WHAT IS ON MY ARM!” I heard him yell a few moments later.

“Todd do you have to be so loud? You just woke Blake up,” I shot at him as I saw Blake’s dark brown eyes flicker open.

He ignored me and quickly walked into the bathroom while all of us in the living room were laughing away but our laughs increased when we heard Todd start flipping out.

”KIRSTEN!” He yelled running out of the bathroom and tackling me while pinning my arms above my head with one of his.

“What?” I giggled out.

“What did you do to me?” His voice boomed making everyone there laugh at the spectacle.

“Why do you immediately think it was me?” I asked through my giggled.

“Because you’re always guilty!” he countered. “Now what did you do?”

“Well…Ty was bored and I felt bad for you….because you’re so unfortunate looking and I thought that it’s really too bad you don’t look anything like Josh so I tried making you look a little more like him,” I told him while giving him an innocent look.

“Oh yeah cause Josh has a tattoo that says Odd Todd,” Todd countered making Kylee erupt in a fit of laughter.

“Sorry you’re odd and it rhymes with Todd,” I shrugged.

“Well you know what? You’re….” Todd trailed off not being able to think of anything.

HA! Nothing rhymes with Kirsten or Kirstie…other than Thirsty and nothing good rhymes with Grant!” I squealed.

“Well…..you’re….KILLER MILLLER!” He countered, once again making everyone laugh.

“My name’s not Miller anymore though so,” I said sticking my tongue out at him.

He then took his free hand and lifted up my shirt a little before tickling me like crazy as I let out loud squeals and laughs and tried to squirm away. I kept begging him to stop but he never did and eventually Josh came over and freed me from the bear claws.

We eventually all settled down and laid around on the floor watching Ty and Blake play together. Todd inspected all of his ‘tattoos’ that I gave him while I just laughed.

“ODD TODD!” I teased after a while.

“KILLER MILLER!” He yelled right back.

“Wait mommy why did Uncle Todd call you Killer Miller….your name isn’t Miller?” Blake questioned.

“That used to be my last name hunny,” I told him while cuddling up to Josh. “But then I married Daddy and I got a new last name…Grant.”

“So when I get married do I have to change my name?” he asked.

“No, only girls change their names,” Josh told him.

“That’s good ‘cause I like being a Grant,” Blake smiled. “And Aunt Ky is a Grant too.”

“Nuh-uh she’s a Potter,” Ty countered.

“Not when she wears the jersey I gave her,” I laughed. We then heard some noise coming from upstairs and Kylee and I went and got Logan, Addy, and Lily and brought them downstairs and we all had breakfast.

There was a radio on while we were eating and I heard on of my favorite songs playing so I turned it up and started singing.

I got the magic in me
Everytime I touch that track it turns into gold
Everybody knows I've got the magic in me
When I hit the floor the girls come snapin' at me
Now everybody wants a burst of magic

Magic, magic, magic
Magic, magic, magic
Magic, magic, magic
ahoooooooo
I got the magic in me!


“Kirstie I’m not surprised you like that song because it’s weird like you,” Todd shot at me with a smirk.

“oh ha ha you’re so funny,” I sarcastically threw back.

“Can we go play mommy?” Ty asked Kylee before she nodded her head so Blake and Tyson left to go play in the living room.

“No I actually like that song because it’s catchy but it features Rivers Cuomo and he’s a good singer and super cute,” I laughed as Kylee who was holding Lily, rolled her eyes.

“He’s really short,” She said to me.

“You’re obsessed with how tall guys are aren’t you?” I snickered.

“Yes she is because she always makes fun of me,” Josh said as he pouted out his bottom lip playfully.

“I can’t help it if you’re short!” Kylee laughed.

“Neither can I!” He shot back.

“Well I think my Joshie is insanely adorable and I like that he’s short,” I defended my boy.

Kylee just rolled her eyes. We soon finished up breakfast and Todd took the twins in his arms and walked out into the living room behind Josh who was holding Logan. Kylee and I both shared a look saying aren’t-they-so-cute before following their path.

When we got in there we saw Blake and Tyson sitting on the floor and Blake had taken the Sharpie and drawn all over his arms.

“What did you guys do?” Todd asked them.

“I wanted to be like Daddy,” Blake piped up with a smile showing off his arms.

“Awww,” I couldn’t help but say.

I know he shouldn’t have drawn on himself and we told him not to do it again but…. I did have to take some pictures of him and Josh together first. It was just too cute of a moment. I even took some pictures of ole’ Toddie Bear and his tattoos. I’m so glad we’re back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys i'm just obsessed with the song Magic by B.o.B ft Rivers Cuomo because it has rivers!! I love rivers!!! he's the lead singer of weezer!

The Grants and Todd and Ky