The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Getting Territorial, Toddie?

After our little eventful morning, the Grants left to start getting settled back in. We told them we’d stop by later to help them… We just needed to get all of this black ink off of Todd. They took Tyson with them though. Him and Blake were whiney that it would take too long. I gladly stayed behind with papa bear and our two sleeping girls.

Todd was in the shower though, scrubbing his inked skin. While our girls still slept, I got around to getting ready too. I was putting on a little bit of make up when Todd pranced over in just his boxers. Was I not meant to wear makeup today?

“What is that?” I asked, squinting into the mirror at his reflection.

I turned around and looked at his neck. There was still marker on it. It made me giggled though.

“That’s not funny,” he said, but his gorgeous smile was still there as he hooked both of his beefy arms around me.

I relaxed into his chest, taking in his yummy scent. It was so intoxicating. With his chest being the closest thing to me, I left a soft kiss right in the center where I could feel his heart beating. There was a slight increase in its rhythm, making me smile.

“You always do that to me,” he went on in the same tone as before.

“That’s funny, because… you don’t do that to me,” I said teasingly as my eyes traveled up to his dark brown ones.

“Really?” he asked with one of his eyebrows cocked and that adorable smirk on his face.

“Uh huh,” I countered just as his hands came down to my hips.

I smiled as he moved his head so that he was hovering those luscious lips so close to mine. His eyes got that adorable little gleam in them… Uh oh… he’s up to something.

“What about when I kiss you here?” he asked so cutely as he left a kiss on my forehead.

“Nu uh,” I teased through a smile.

“What about here?” he went on, kissing my nose.

“Nope,” I replied, making my p pop in such a playful way.

“Here?” he continued, going to my cheek, surpassing my lips.

“Not at all,” I grinned as my hands came up so that my fingers could run through his thick dark locks.

“Right here,” he kept going while leaving soft kisses on my neck.

Giggles came out of me as he did so. But I was still having my flirty fun with him.

“Right here,” I said, lifting his scruffy cheeks up to bring his plump lips to mine.

Both of us couldn’t keep a smile away as our lips met. But those quickly lessoned so that we could share the sweetest kiss full of love and passion. Like always, once we parted I was breathless.

“I don’t do anything to you, huh?” he teased while he rested his head on my shoulder.

“Ok… maybe just a little,” I smiled with my fingers running through his wooly hair once again. “I love you,” I whispered into his messy mop.

“I love you too,” he whispered into my neck.

At the touch of his breath on my skin, I smiled and left a kiss on his forehead. I could feel those pillowy lips curl up into a smile. A joyous sigh escaped me as I wrapped my arms around him tightly and he nuzzled his cute little nose into the crook of my neck.

We stood here, enjoying this cute little moment before our little girls could be heard from the baby monitor. Todd groaned cutely before walking into the closet to get clothes on. Before I could protest, he pulled a pair of shorts on. As I passed to go get my girls, I shot him a teasing look, making him arch his eyebrows. Oh, Toddie Bear… you’re so sexy sometimes.

But my baby girls were fussy. They needed me more than he did right now. When I went in there, they seemed to be babbling to each other. It was so cute. I didn’t want to walk in, but Lily spotted me and shouted out something that I took as mommy.

Once I had her in my arms, Todd came in and smiled at Addison. She seems to be the daddy’s girl and Lily seems to be a mommy’s girl. It’s cute though. Just the thought of Todd having one daughter, let alone two, just adds to it. He’s already warned Blake to keep his hand off of them. The little thing is terrified to be around the two when Todd’s around. It makes Kristie and I giggle every time.

We each got the girls ready to go help Kirstie and Josh get settled back in. I was so happy that they’re back. I hate moving stuff, but I was more than happy to help my best friend today.

“We beat em, Addie,” Todd teased once I had just put Lily down.

He was standing there in his cocky way with Addie in his arms. They both seemed to have matching smirks too. It was so cute. I smiled and went over to hug each of them. After that was done… and Todd got a few more kisses than Addie, we piled into Todd’s truck to go to the Grants!

WAIT!” I shouted once we were backing out into the road and I just remembered something. Todd slammed on the brakes and shot a look at me. “I forgot my Grant jersey! I was going to wear it!” I went on, but he still kept going, rolling his gorgeous eyes.

“The only guy’s jersey you’re wearing is mine,” he smirked at me.

“Oooo, really?” I teased. “Getting territorial, Toddie?” I went on, watching his cute little smile come through.

He didn’t say anything though. Once we were at a stoplight, he looked over at me and planted his plump lips on mine. This simple act made me smile and reach for his hand that wasn’t on the steering wheel.

I love this man so much. But I love my best friend just as much. I’m so glad she’s back with her little Grant family. I know he doesn’t show it, but I know Todd is just as happy. He loves Kirstie as much as I do… and I guess I have some deep love for… JG and his greasy self.
♠ ♠ ♠
i actually had to write this lol :D

The Potters :D

comment?