The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

I Like Todder!

So, to honor the return of our lovely Grant family, we’re all going to the zoo! Kirstie and I came up with it. We thought it would be so much fun. Tyson was a little ball of energy. He wanted to see the gators! I thought that was so funny. He was carrying around his little stuffed alligator I got him while I was in Florida. It’s so cute.

“Mommy,” I hear Tyson said softly while peaking around the bathroom door.

I looked at him as I was putting a little bit of make up on. He looked kind of sad. Aw, what’s wrong with my Ty Ty?

“What’s wrong, baby?” I cooed while going over to him and picking him up.

“Daddy said he didn’t want to go because Aunt Kirstie is,” he pouted while rubbing his eyes.

I just rolled my eyes. When I told Todd about it, he was like, Kirstie’s going to be so hyper. She’s going to pick on me the whole time. So what, Todd? What else is new with you two?

I went back into the bathroom and placed Ty on the counter while I finished my make up. His daddy was being a big whiner today. I was going to fix that.

After I was done, I shut all of the lights off and carried Tyson down the stairs. Todd was bending down in front of the couch, entertaining our little girls. They were giggling so much. It made me smile.

“Our son told me that you were being a big cry baby,” I told him once our eyes met.

“I did not say that! I said he didn’t want to go,” Tyson corrected me while pouting and crossing his little arms across his chest.

“Ty, I was teasing, bud. Come here,” Todd smiled while holding his arms out to him.

He quickly wiggled out of my arms and ran to his father. Aw. As they were having a father/son moment. I got my little girls into Todd’s truck. Once that was done, Tyson climbed his way inside and we were off to meet the Grants at the zoo.

When we got there, they were already there.Why are we always late when Todd and I don’t even get caught up in kisses? But I didn’t ask that out loud. Todd hurried to get the twin’s stroller out and placed them inside. I took the stroller and walked along with Kirstie while she pushed Logan. The four boys walked in front of us. Blake was walking along side Josh with their hands together and Ty was sitting on Todd’s shoulders. I quickly got my camera out and snapped a picture before they could turn around.

“Can we go see Todd’s family first? I bet that would be fun,” Kirstie giggled once we were inside.

“Yeah! Lets go see the bears!” Tyson replied excitedly.

“Why must you constantly corrupt my son?” Todd asked without turning around to look at her.

“Cause he’s yours,” she countered.

It made me laugh and we navigated our way to the bears. We stopped at other places along the way too. The girls took a liking to the monkeys that Todd just had to tease Kirstie about, calling them her family. But then we got to the bears and it was finally Kirsite’s turn to have her fun.

After that, we wondered around to the other exhibits. Blake seemed to like the weird insects. I honestly don’t know why either. They just flat out grossed me out. I wanted out of that place so fast… and then Todd had to drag us to the snakes. I hate snakes!

I was talking to Kirstie as the boys were off looking at the freaky… things. When I turned around, I was met with a pair of beady black eyes. I screamed and shot the other way, making everyone crack up at me.

“Aw, Ky, he’s just a little baby,” Todd said so cutely, but he still had that thing in his hands. I want to yell at the person that gave it to him.

I refused to go back over to him until he put it down. Even then, I didn’t want to be near him. He has snake germs on him! And then his hands were on Ty… EW!

After that little… stunt, we went and had lunch. It was a good calm down time. Tyson and Blake were just chatting about what all animals they had seen so far. Blake kept referring to Todd when he talked about the bears. I still don’t see the resemblance but… it’s funny to see Todd’s expression.

When we were almost finished, someone came over and asked Todd if he was Todd Potter. I wanted to roll my eyes so bad. We’re having family time! But he’s getting recognized for what he gets paid to do. I shouldn’t complain.

The guy seemed nice though. He talked to Todd about the dirt bike thing and asked for a picture and an autograph before leaving. I thought that would be it, but more came over. I knew he should have shaved this morning… no one would have recognized him as easily then.

Josh got sucked in to this too. Kirstie had a better attitude towards it than I did.Maybe because her man didn’t have chicks all around him. But once a few stepped next to him, her features quickly changed.

I gave her a look and nodded towards the door. She nodded her head and we took the kids outside while Josh and Todd finished with their fans. It took about ten more minutes before they finally came out. I wasn’t too happy, but I didn’t let that ruin my day.

We wondered around some more, allowing me to snap so many pictures of my gorgeous husband and son… without fan interference. For some reason, there was a huge otter exhibit. The little things are kind of cute though. Before I could say anything to the girls about them, Kirstie started babbling in a giggle.

“Otter… Todder Potter!” she giggled out, making me join her… that was pretty funny.

“I like Todder!” I giggled out. Why haven’t I ever thought of calling Todd that? It’s kind of cuter than Toddie.

“Shut up, Kirsite,” Todder shot back at her as he was bent down next to Ty.

“Otter odd Todder Potter!” she sang through her fits of giggles.

“Kirsite…” Josh started, but he just ended up giggling along with us two.

“My daddy’s not an otter! He’s my daddy,” Tyson said, making me push out an aw as he hugged onto Todd and Todd gave him a soft kiss on the top of his head.

“That’s right, Ty. You tell her,” I said with a smile as my two lovies came over to me.

Kirstie went on to sing some more, but I just smiled up at Todd. He pouted his lip out at me, making me pout through a smile and reach up to kiss his plump lips quickly.

“Want me to push the girls for awhile?” he asked softly once we parted.

“If you want to. I’ll take Ty,” I smiled while holding my arms out for my boy.

He smiled and came over to me. I kissed his cheek softly while I started walking next to Josh and Todd pushed the stroller with Kirstie by his side… I’m thinking Todder and I will be switching back pretty soon though.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol love this chapter :D

The Potters

comment?