The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

We Need You To Save Us

“Thanks guys we really appreciate you doing this for us,” Kylee said to both our parents as we gave them a hug.

“Of course, no problem. We love having the kids,” Ky’s mom said.

“Yeah they’re so adorable,” My mom said as she held our little seven month old Logan.

“Of course they’re adorable. Remember Josh is their daddy,” I giggled.

“You are so brainwashed!” Ky teased. “Yeah Josh is sort of cute… I guess but he’s not as adorable as you think he is.”

“Josh is the cutest and hottest guy I’ve ever seen in my life,” I said to her.

“Well then obviously you haven’t seen very many guys,” She laughed and I couldn’t help but laugh along with her.

“Just let her believe what she wants, you’re not going to change her mind,” My dad snickered.

“Oh you got that right!” Kylee laughed.

So Kylee and my parents offered to take all of our kids for a weekend to give us them time to spend with their grandchildren and give us a weekend to relax. So Kylee and I brought all of them here while Todd and Josh were riding.

We shared lots of hugs and kisses before Kylee and I got back into my truck and started making our way back home while blasting All Time Low through the speakers. Soon we were forced to turn the music downa little bit because my phone started ringing so I put it on speaker phone so I didn’t have to hold it.

”KIRSTIE, YOU HAVE TO HELP US!” Josh’s panicked voice told me.

“WHAT? What’s wrong?” I asked getting nervous.

”WE’VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!” He stressed. “And you have to come save Todd and I!”

“What are you trying to pull?” I questioned.

“I’m not pulling anything! This is serious, we’ve been kidnapped!” He yelled with a hint of a laugh in his voice that he was trying to cover up but it gave it away because you could hear Todd cracking up in the background.oh gosh, this might be painful

“Can Kylee hear me?” I heard Todd ask Josh quietly as Josh said “I don’t know.”

Kylee and I were trying so hard not to burst out laughing. It was obvious this was fake and that part just confirmed it but I could tell they didn’t want us to hear that.

“Kirstie? Is Kylee there because the kidnapper said that we were aloud one phone call between the two of us and Todd said he won’t have any strength unless he heard Kylee’s voice,” Josh said somewhat slowly so I could tell he was trying to think of it as he went along.

“Yeah you’re on speaker phone,” I told him trying to get rid of my giggles.

“KYLEE!” Todd’s voice boomed. “WE NEED YOU TO SAVE US! See Josh and I were riding and this HUGE guy….with a gun…yeah wait no he had two guns and like a mob of probably a hundred other guys with guns came and started shooting at us! And….then..THEY KIDNAPPED US!

“Oh…sounds scary,” Kylee plainly stated.

”IT WAS!” he yelled and now I could hear Josh’s adorable laugh in the background.Good job guys.

“Yeah and they were asking all these questions about you and it was FREAKY!” Josh piped in.

“So if there was a hundred HUGE guys how are we supposed to save you?” I asked.

“Oh and they each had two guns each,” Kylee snickered.

“Yeah they did have two guns each…well I mean they do…ONE IS POINTED AT MY HEAD NOW!” Todd shouted.

“Okay what you have to do is figure out all the clues and then they’ll let us go free,” Josh said. “The first clue is at the mulisha compound.”

“And if you can’t figure out the clues your husbands will be left to be mauled…by moose,” A different voice came on and said before hanging up and Kylee and I burst into a fit of laughter.

“Mauled by a moose?” Kylee laughed.

“That sounded like Deegan,” I smiled as my laughs died down a little bit.

“Yeah it did….wait what is moose plural?” Kylee asked.

“I think it’s moose plural or singular. But wait if goose is geese shouldn’t moose be meese?” I asked as we burst into laughter again.

“So should we go try to rescue them?” Kyle asked.

“Yeah, this should be entertaining,” I laughed.

We drove to the Mulisha Compound to pick up our first clue. We walked around the backyard looking for anything that might look like a clue and Kylee eventually spotted a paper taped to a dirt bike.

Go to the place where a kiss on the cheek would make it better and it’s out of habit

“What kind of a stupid clue is that!” I said throwing my hands up in the air.

Kylee and I sat down and thought for a while before Ky jumped up and snapped her fingers.

“I GOT IT!” She smiled. “Okay remember when we first met them and we went to that beach and I pushed Todd into the water and I remember him saying that a kiss on the cheek would make it better then later I kissed him and he asked me why I did that. I said it was out of habit!”

“Well then lets go to the beach!” I squealed getting excited.

I have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting weekend….
♠ ♠ ♠
hahah i think you guys will like these chapters, i had a ton of fun writing them :D

Kylee and Kirstie