Status: quick updates!

The time of our lives.

Chapter one.

I slowly stepped out of the car as I gazed in awe at the school I would now be attending, Spencer Academy. It was defiantly beautiful, but I wasn’t looking forward to the idea of going to a boarding school over 1000 miles from my home, in lovely sunny England.

After having a ten-minute stare at the building, I thanked the driver, and walked up to the main entrance with my bags. Hopefully, I’ll make friends pretty quickly, as I don’t want to walk around like a loner for a few weeks. As I went to open the main doors, I realised one of my bags was jammed into it and after looking like an idiot for a few minutes, I gave up and collapsed onto the ground getting a few dodgy looks from passer-bys.

“Need some help?” a smooth velvety voice said from my right, I swiftly turned around to see a blond boy around my age, eighteen, holding an arm out to me.

“Please,” I replied taking his hand, and brushing the invisible mud of my outfit.

“I’m Reid, Reid Garwin,” he introduced, whilst pulling my bag carelessly inside. As he was doing this, I was taking in his appearance, about 5’11, well built, blond haired, and amazing blue eyes.

“Melissa Jacobs,” I replied quickly.

“I’m guessing your new here? So I’ll take you to reception,” he said whilst dragging one of my many bags down the hallway.

I kind of skipped and ran to catch up with him, because compared to my 5’6 frame, he was quite tall.

“Erm... Yeah, I just got here from England, I think its sunnier back home,” I chuckled at my lame attempt of a joke.

“I highly doubt that, but here we are, I have to go to class, but I guess i’ll see you around?,” I stared as he winked at me and walked off down the hallway.

“Yes,” a woman resembling a baboons backside said to me in a nasally voice.

“I’m new here, Melissa Jacobs,”

“Oh, I see, sorry about this, but we had to put you in with the boys, as there isn’t any room left in the girls,” I nodded not really paying attention, and took the key to my room out of the ladies hands.

As I walked away it finally clicked in that, I’d have to share a room with a teenage boy!

What a great start to a new school, I seriously hope this boy is as good looking as Reid, otherwise this was going to be hell.

After I finally reached my room and dragged my stuff inside, I realised the shower was on a minute ago, which mea- I was cut off with a manly scream.

“JESUS, even though I don’t mind girls being in here, could you at least give me some warning next time?,”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! this is the first chapter! the rest WILL be a lot longer, this is just the start! :)

selina. x
P.S I just realised, in the film, they have communal showers, well in this, they get showers in there rooms :) x sorry for the confusion