Status: Updating will be slow, but I'll update.:)

Bloodlust

Andy

A week later

“Andy, get up sweetie. You have a visitor.” A sickly sweet voice said. I groaned and opened my eyes slowly. I felt like utter shit, but I got up to my feel and looked at the nurse. I stretched my sore muscles. “How are you feeling today?”
“Like fuckin’ shit.” I mumbled. I pulled my tired wings back into my back to hide them (and so I could look less threatening to whoever my visitor was.)
“You’ll get better don’t worry.” She smiled and said too sweetly. God I wanted to break her neck. “Follow me. Your guest it waiting for you in the visiting area.” The nurse said as she walked to the automatic steal door; she opened the door with a silvery yellow card and walked out. I followed slowly behind her, feeling like I was either going to pass out or puke. These people have had me drugged up like druggie, and they haven’t fed me any real blood, just this nasty ass synthetic shit.

As I was walking down the hall behind the nurse, I thought about Sebastian. I don’t know if he’s okay or not. I wasn’t able to telepathically communicate with him because I was so drugged and loopy as hell. He’s probably still mad at me or, hopefully, misses me. “Hey, nurse, when can I see Sebastian?” I asked once we were in an elevator. The walls were this dark shade of yellow and the floors were the same as the hallway floors: ivory white with flecks of dark blue.
“Um, the doctors say you can go see him tomorrow is you’re capable to.”
“Why can’t I see him after I see who ever the fuck wants to see me?” I growled. Slight fear shown in the nurse’s eyes, but it was gone in a second.
“Well, the doctor says-“
“I don’t care what the motherfucking doctor says. I want to see him! He can be hurt or dead for I know!” I raised my voice to where it almost echoed through the tiny room. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. The nurse looked utterly terrified, but somehow kept her cool. “I’m sorry. I’m just, thirsty that’s all and I’m worried about Sebastian” I said in a calm tone. She smiled in relief.
“I understand sweetie, but you can’t. Well, not until tomorrow because both of your blood tests come back tomorrow.” She said. The elevator dinged as we reached our floor, which was on the fourth floor.

A few more minutes later

“Just wait in here and I’ll go get your visitor.” She said as I sat down on one of the couches in the small room. I sighed and looked around the room. The walls were a light blue with white borders. There were two couches in the room, facing each other on opposite walls; a small dark cherry wood coffee table stood in the middle of them. The couches were both ivory white and the pillows matched the wall color.
“Okay Andy, here’s your visitor.” The nurse came back in the room with Mark. I growled slightly as he sat in the couch opposite of me. “I’ll leave you two alone for an hour. Now when I get back, I don’t want to see one of you dead.” The nurse said as she closed the door to the room, leaving us in a silence room.
I looked over at Mark. He had bandages and gauze wrapped around his arms. “What happened to you?” I asked gruffly. He looked down at his arms and shrugged.
“Oh, just got used as a toy for a damn werewolf ‘cause the cops were bored with me.” He said looking me in the eyes; his eyes were light purple.
“Why did you want to see me Mark?”
“I wanted to see if you were alright. Is that wrong of me to be concerned about you?” He asked. I wasn’t sure if he was lying or not. Maybe he’s not… I pushed that thought away and narrowed my eyes at him.
“Are you still mad at me because your little mate kissed me?” Mark growled.
“What do you think you piece of shit. I told you not to touch him.”
“He came on to me Andy!” Mark yelled as he stood up. He winced slightly but stayed standing. I hissed at him, but stayed sitting. I wasn’t in the mood to fight him.
“That’s not what Sebastian told me-“
“That little bitch is lying you asshole!” Mark basically screamed at me. I growled demonically at him. Mark took in a deep breath and plopped himself back down on the couch. “Look, I came here to get things straight okay?” Mark said a hint of sadness in his voice. I huffed and crossed my arms.
“Where’s Midnight?” I asked. I needed to find him and ask him how the hell are we going to get out of here.
“I don’t know. In his cell I guess. Or they might have moved him somewhere else in a different area of the building or something.”
“Why would they move him?” I asked urgently.
“He attacked one of the cops and broke his arm and they gave him a different colored collar than us.” Marked mumbled. Sadness flicked across his face for a mere second, and then it was gone. I sighed heavily.
“Well, do you know where he might be?” I pressed. Mark sighed and looked at the floor.
“I don’t know.” He said after a long pause, not looking at me. I sighed slightly, got up from the couch, and sat next to him. He froze and looked at me.
“Relax. I’m not going to hurt you.” I told him as I wrapped my arm around him. Even though I was with Sebby, I still had tiny feelings for Mark. He smuggled into my chest. I kissed him on the top of his head and stroked his arm. “Mark, can I asked you a question?”
“Um, s-sure.” He stuttered.
“Do you have feelings for Midnight?” His eyes went wide and he looked down, blushing slightly.
“Well, um, we’re somewhat imprinted, but, I don’t know.” He stammered, still looking down.
“Do you still have feelings for me?” I blurted out. Mark went ridged, but didn’t anything.

After a very long silence, Mark took in a shaky breath. “Yes.” He faintly said. “Well, kind of, I mean. I know you’re with Sebastian and I’m with Midnight so you don’t have you yell at me-“
I put my right hand under Mark’s chin and tilted it up so he was looking at me; our lips only inches apart. I could feel Mark had stopped breathing.
“You really talk too much sweetie.” I whispered, laughing slightly. Mark bit his lip slightly and stood up from the couch. “Mark wait…”
“No. I know what you’re doing. You’re going to come on to me and seduce me, then go back to your little mate and tell him I come on to you and give him more reasons to hate me!” Mark yelled at me, hurt heavily filled his voice.
“I’m not Mark.” I stood up and grabbed his wrist and pulled him into my chest. “I don’t even know what Sebastian’s doing or where he is. He’d probably be glad he saw someone he knew, whether it was you or me.” I hugged him tight. Mark hugged back slightly.
“But…” Mark began but I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. I pulled away from him and sighed.
“I still care about you Mark, but Sebastian’s my mate now. I’m sorry.” I told him as I unwrapped my arms from his body; Marks arm fell lifelessly to his sides. He looked so heartbroken and angered.
Mark looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall. He sighed.
“I gotta go Andy. I guess I’ll see you sometime.” He said and opened the door and left, leaving me feeling even more like shit and confused. I sat down on the couch and covered my face with my hands. Hopefully Sebby can help me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter!!!! And this one is longer!! YEAH! >:D
What's gonna happen next??? Will Mark and Andy get back together? Or will Mark just stay with Midnight? Hmmm,who knows.xD
Anywho, hope yall like it and COMMENT!!!! And SUBSCRIBE!!! I need more coments!!!! Show me your love. please.:D
I will try to update soon.
Love you all!! :DDD