Status: Updating will be slow, but I'll update.:)

Bloodlust

Update Chapter

Hey guys.
I know it's been a while since I've updated this story. Hell it's been a whole damn year I believe. I'm sorry if I failed to keep up with everyone. I'm also sorry that you think this is a chapter and I probably got you all excited about a new chapter and wanting to know the fate of Mark,Andy,Sebby, or Midnight.

I'm making this update to tell you all that I'm moving this story onto a different writing site. I'm re-editing this whole story,making it brand new and fresh, and making it less choppy and just plain better. I will be moving the other two stories onto my other account and doing the same to them as well. I just feel the need to fix and change things. I might slightly change something or drastically change a whole portion of a story(i.e. a character, plot). The website I'm moving to is Wattpad. Now I could post the link to my profile, but I just don't feel safe doing that, and I don't want, I guess "spam" accounts that'll just follow me and stuff. If you're interested and are still a fan(which is highly unlikely) of "Bloodlust" or any of the other stories, message me on here or comment and I'll get back with you the best way I can.

Now, before I forget, I won't be updating super fast on my other account 'till school is out and I can take a breather. I'll try and get chapter one of this story posted on my other account probably at the end of this month or around that time. I also know I'm not really suppose to write update things as chapters, but it's a fast way to get people to read it and know. Well, i honestly don't know anymore about Mibba. The website got all crazy and stuff. Anyway, I'm sorry for not updating and giving you the joy that is my crappy writing and for not replying to any of you that might have messaged me or commented or what have you. I've just been distant of writing,well mostly Mibba, and I'm sorry.

I will not delete my Mibba account. I just won't get on it much. I might check on it once a month or so to just check up on things. Like I said, I'm sorry for giving you false hope on a chapter and sorry for apologizing so much. I hope you all understand and thanks for sticking faith me on Mibba. Hope to see some of y'all on my other account(which is never going to happen but I'm going to say it anyway).

Well, goodbye I guess. For now. Take care. Stay beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Also, please don't comment telling me that this should be a journal or something. I haven't been on this site in a year or so and finding out how to make this new chapter took me five minutes so please cut me some slack.