Status: Done :)))))

Unexpected Love

Chapter 1

"Hey Des, thanks for staying in so late, we really needed your help to fix those photos", my 27 year-old boss, Kyle thanked me.

"No prob Kyle, I knew it was an emergency. Besides I love this job", I reply with a slight laugh while gathering my things. I turn around, slinging my bag over my shoulder and facing Kyle.

"Right, so um are you sure you don't want a ride home. It's pretty late", he says, his voice filled with concern.

"Yes I'm sure, now go home to Melinda. It's already 1 AM", he sighs.

"Fine, I'll see you tomorrow", he kisses my cheek before leaving. I look around the studio and headed out locking up. As I step foot outside I felt the cold bitter air bite at my visible skin. That didn't make any sense. Wow I must be really tired.

I slowly began my walk back to my apartment, taking in how creepy downtown Baltimore looked at night. I'm so glad that I only have to walk a few of blocks. Though I don't scare easily, I am getting a bit nervous. I suddenly got a weird feeling that something was about to go terribly wrong.

Maybe I should have taken Kyle's offer. Wait... what am I saying. I'm just being paranoid. Nothing bad is going to happen, but I still have that gut feeling in my stomach, feeding my paranoia even more than it already is.

I saw an alley coming up and quickened my pace. I couldn't see anyone, but still. As I past I
slowed my pace, not being able to control my curiosity. That was probably a bad idea.

Quicker than I could comprehend, (not super human quick, but quick) someone reached out and pulled me in holding me against their chest. I could hardly see anything, only having the moon as a light which wasn't much. The person put a hand over my mouth. It was obviously a guy and he played guitar from the feel of his calloused fingers. I felt his warm breath against my neck, and my fear level began to rise.

I tried to move, but my limbs weren't responding. Damn it, move! This is not happening to me! December Symphony Chambers does not get scared, but it seems that didn't do any good. My body tensed up.

"Relax", a calm, soothing voice said to me. As much as I wanted to resist, that voice just drew me in. It was so angelic, like a sweet, sweet lullaby. I did as asked and closed my eyes, leaning into mystery guy's chest.

"Good, now I want you to come with me alright? I don't want to hurt such a pretty girl, so don't struggle. Kay?" my fear came crashing back and I came to me senses straightening up. I couldn't speak because his hand wouldn't allow it so I just nodded. My breathing increased and I could hear my heart pounding in my ears.

My body tensed up again. Mystery guy then started to slowly slip off my bag. I stood up straighter. I heard him chuckling. It was so beautiful, like a melody.

"Don't worry babe. I don't want the bag. What I really want is you", he said in a husky voice. I got chills up and down my spine. I swallowed loudly, trying to get rid of the lump that started to form in my throat. He dropped my bag down by his feet. He slowly slipped his hand off my
mouth.

I tried to scream, but my voice didn't want to cooperate. Fuck my life. I felt cold metal against my wrists and realized he was cuffing me. Seriously, did he like have this all planned out? Wait maybe he was a cop, that's better than a kidnapper.

"A-are you a cop?" I sputtered out. I was hoping so badly that he was, but then again what cop handcuffs you in a dark alley where no one can see or hear you? He let out a light laugh and turned me around, pulling me into his chest. I looked up and a soft gasp escaped my lips. This guy is HOT! Wait, no! I can't think like that, he's bad news! Still he was so gorgeous. Get it together December! Stay focused.

"No sweetheart, I'm not", he smiled an adorable, crooked smile. It was hard to resist the urge to return the favor, but I didn't. This is not happening to me! I'm getting abducted by a hot guy! Is that even possible? He bent down picking up my bag and grabbed my elbow, yanking me out of the alley. I pull back, finding my courage.

"Get your hands off me!" he pushed me up against a brick wall making me gasp out in pain. I look up into his brown eyes, seeing that he was glaring at me. I shrunk back against the wall, cowering under his intense stare.

"Shut up and stop struggling. I told you before I don't want to have to hurt you, but I will if you
don't shut the fuck up and listen to me. Got it?" I nod quickly.

He pulled me off the wall and led me to the passenger side of a silver Audi, which I'm guessing was his. He opened the door and pushed me in, leaning over and buckling me in. Then he ran to the drivers side and got in, throwing my bag in the back seat. Starting up the car.

As he waited for the car to warm up, he pulled out my cellphone throwing it out onto he road just as a car ran over it. Great.

"What are you doing!" I squeaked.

"Can't have you calling the cops, now can we." he said before speeding off. How does scum like him afford a car like this anyway! Tears welled up in my eyes and I looked away, resting my head against the window as I let the tears cascade down my cheeks. I felt the car come to a stop and looked up seeing we were at a stop light.

He reached over and unlocked me. I gave him a questioning look, but he just started to drive again. I rolled my eyes and brought my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. I leaned my head on the window again.

About fifteen minutes later we were still on the road. I heard him sigh, I guess he was bored?

"Hey, look, I know you hate me right now, but we should at least know each others names right? My name is Alexander William Gaskarth, but call me Alex. What's yours?" I was contemplating on whether or not I should reply. Hey I'm obviously going to be stuck with him for
a while so, I might as well tell him my name.

"December Symphony Chambers", my voice cracked.

"Pretty name, um you okay?" he asked me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Am I okay? Am I okay! Of course not! I'm being kidnapped by some random hot guy, and you expect me to be okay! You fucking, insensitive douche bag! Of course I'm not okay! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he was laughing. Unbelievable, the douche was laughing! I felt more tears fall down my cheeks and I fell back in my seat, crossing my arms across my chest.

I started to sob into my hands. How embarrassing. Here I am being kidnapped by some dude and now I'm sobbing in front of him! I'm so pathetic!

"Hey don't cry," Alex said in a comforting tone. Surprisingly, that actually calmed me down a bit, but there were still tears,"Wow that actually worked?" I stayed silent. I just want to go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
so um yeah
this is my first story
it's probably not that good
but um I hope you guys like it
COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!
I would really like to know what you guys think
it would help me improve my writing!!
I will not ask you for a certain
number of comment to update
I'm just glad to have readers!!!
But it would make me really happy if you did comment!!!

Peace ;)