Status: Done :)))))

Unexpected Love

Chapter 2

"December, December, wake up. Wake up!" I groaned turning away from whoever was trying to wake me from my deep slumber.

"Five more minutes ma. I won't be late." I mumbled. I heard someone sigh and then lift me up, shutting the car door in the process. I cuddled into their chest for more warmth in the winter air until I was bathed in a nice warm atmosphere. Suddenly the events of the last few hours came rushing back and my eyes shot open. I looked up to see Alex and I pushed him away from me only to land flat on my ass. Alex broke out into hysterics. I could feel my face heating up in embarrassment.

"Don't just stand there and laugh at me! Help my up!" he finally calmed down his laughter and held out his hand. I took it and he brought me up, walking to the front desk with me in tow. While Alex talked away with the dude, I looked around taking in the fancy hotel. Alex filled out some papers and grabbed our room key, walking to the elevator.

The doors finally dinged and we walked in hearing the annoying elevator music.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Why don't you check it yourself?" he asked back.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe because my phone is in a million pieces back in Baltimore! Where are we anyway?" I asked. he rolled his eyes pulling out his blackberry.

"It's 4:27 AM and we are at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Richardson, Virginia", he replied. My
eyes widened.

"Virginia! You took me to Virginia!", I shrieked. He chuckled.

"Yeah, it was only about a three hour drive", he said being casual about it.

"Why are you being so calm! Shouldn't you be all worried that someones going to wreck your little plan?" I asked.

"Nope"' he replied popping the 'p'.

"Well why not!" I asked now getting irritated.

"Because, no one is going to suspect such a hot guy like me to be a kidnapper. They'll just think you ran away with your 'secret boyfriend' for some unknown reason", he said putting air quotes around "secret boyfriend".

"Yeah right! I would never date a scum bag like you!" I yelled.

"Maybe, but they don't know that", he said giving me a mischievous smile. I swallowed loudly turning back to the doors when they dinged. I walked out and let Alex lead the way to our suit. We stopped in front of a door that read Room C32 in fancy writing. Alex opened the door and walked in. I was a bit apprehensive at first, but considering how tired I was I went in anyway, shutting the door behind me.

Alex Put down my bag on a chair and dropped his duffel bag against the wall, kneeling down in front of it for clothes. I just kicked off my shoes and took off my cardigan about to slip into bed.

"You sleeping in that?" he asked pointing at my out fit.

"It's not like I have anything else to where. Remember? You kidnapped me in the middle of the sidewalk." I said. He just sighed and went back in his duffel bag, throwing me a t-shirt and basketball shorts. I raised my eyebrows at him, pointing to the clothes in my right hand.

"You want me to wear this?" I asked.

"It's either that or you can wear the same thing you slept in tomorrow." he said.

"Then take me home!" I yelled. Alex chuckled.

"Yeah, like that's going to happen", my eyes filled with tears which soon led to crying. I crossed my arms across my chest, looking down and sobbing.

"I j-just w-want to go h-h-home!" I sobbed, sitting down on the edge of the bed and crying into my hands. I felt the bed shift behind me and two arms wrap around my waist, as I continued to cry.

"Look, don't cry. I really hate it when people cry", he whispered into my ear. I turned around and pushed him back, standing up.

"Well what do you expect me to do! Just wait around and do nothing, hoping you'll take me home!" I yelled. He sighed and slightly nodded.

"Did you just nod! Th-that's it I'm getting out of here!" I ran towards the door, but before I could even open the door he had my back pinned against the door, holding a knife up to my neck.

"Don't even think about trying to run. I'll you're doing is setting yourself up to get hurt." he said. I started to cry again. He put the knife on a table next to the door and pulled me into him. I was too tired and scared to deny it. Alex led me over to the bed and handed me the clothes from earlier.

"Go change into these", he said softly. I looked up into his eyes and went into the bathroom. I slowly changed into his clothes. After I was done I looked in the mirror to see my make-up had run from all my crying. I grabbed one of the hotel wash cloths and wet it. wiping off all my make-up. After about 5 minutes of cleaning, I got out.

Alex was lying on the bed, watching TV. He looked up at me when I walked in, not saying anything. I swallowed down the lump forming in my throat, but that did nothing. I threw my clothes onto the same chair as my bag and shakily got into bed, facing away from him. I heard the TV turn off and the weight shift next to me and felt him drape his arm across my waist, pulling me into his chest.

My body stiffened at his touch. My heart started to race. I turned around facing him. He smiled at me leaning in. My held my breath and closed my eyes, shrinking away from him.

Within seconds his lips were on mine and he was pulling me into him. His lips were so, so
sweet, it took everything I had in me to not kiss him back. He pulled away and gave me a kiss on the cheek before closing his eyes and nuzzling his head into the the crook of my neck. My lips and cheek were tingling and I got a weird feeling in my stomach. I ignored thinking it was probably just nerves, shaking it off.

How can he be like this? I mean one second he's all mean and about to kill me and the next he's being all nice and cuddling with me? What the fuck? Ugh never mind. I should just forget about it and try to get some rest. I closed my eyes and sleep overcame me almost immediately.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright so this is the second chapter!
I hope you guys like it!!
last chapter I got over 20 readers
That made me really happy
but I would like more than two comments and subscribers
so anyway here it is
ENJOY!!!

Peace ;)