Status: Done :)))))

Unexpected Love

Chapter 16

I woke up to The Quiet by We The Kings blasting from downstairs. Not giving it much thought, I went to pick out some clothes. I took out a short purple plaid dress. I was going to look cute today.

Making my way to the bathroom, I glanced downstairs to find Alex sitting on the couch with a guitar. I drooled over how cute he was for a couple more seconds before going into the bathroom. I glanced in the mirror and smiled at the necklace I received last night. I took it off and carefully placed it on the counter before stripping down to nothing.

I took my shower and brushed my teeth, finally going downstairs. Don't Talk Liar by We The Kings was playing now. Alex glanced up when I came into the room. His mouth parted slightly when he saw me.

I blushed and looked down. I heard him come over to me. He tilted my chin up to look at him.

"You look beautiful", he said. I blushed again, biting my lip. He smiled and gave me a soft kiss. I pulled away and went over to the couch.

A notebook and pencil were beside me. Curious, I picked up the notebook looking at it. He was righting a song. There wasn't a name, but it was definitely a song.

Baby, don't yell
You're tearing a hole
Right through the walls
Of everything We used to know.....


That was it. It was really good. I glanced up at him. He was looking at me, chewing on his lip. When he saw me catch him watching me, he looked down, a blush slowly creeping it's way onto his cheeks.

"This is really good", I said. His head snapped up.

"You really think so? It's not finished yet", he said. I nodded.

"Yeah, but from what you have so far, it's really good", I said. He smiled. I placed the notebook back down. The song that was playing was coming to an end.

"Dance with me", Alex blurted out. My head snapped in his direction. I gave him a curious look, cocking my head to the side.

"What?" I asked. He walked up to me, taking my hand and pulling me up, leading me to the middle of the living room.

"Dance with me", he repeated. 

"But-" I was cut off. He chuckled.

"Just do it", he said, giving me his award-winning smile. I blushed and nodded. He smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist, while I wrapped mine around his neck.

He brought me closer to him, as the song changed. It took me a second before I realized what song it was. All For You by We The Kings. I swallowed hard, looking into his eyes.

He smiled softly. This song was freakishly accurate. This was basically what was going in, only backwards. 

"You were everything that's bad for me
Make no apologies
I'm crushed, black and blue
But you know I'd do it all again for you"
, those lyrics stood out the most. 

Alex pulled me closer, nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. He began to place butterfly kisses across my neck. I closed my eyes in complete bliss, running my hands through his hair. I sighed in contentment.

Alex pulled away as the song neared the end. He spun me out and then spun me back in, dipping me just as the song finished. He leaned down and kissed me, slowly pulling me back up. He pulled away again, putting his lips up to my ear. I swallowed hard, as my mouth parted slightly. 

"I love you", he whispered, placing a kiss right below my ear. Suddenly, he pulled away all together, going into the kitchen. I stood there in a daze for a minute.

It took a while for me to figure out what just happened before snapping out of it and going into the kitchen. Alex was spreading cream cheese on two bagels. My stomach growled loudly. I blushed, hearing Alex chuckle.

"Hungry?" he asked. I nodded. He placed two bagels on the island and I sat down across from him, grabbing a bagel and began eating.

"So, why'd you ask me to dance?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Because........... I wanted to", he said. I smiled at him. He was so adorable.

We finished eating and made our way to the living room. Alex turned on the TV. We were watching Silent Library. I sighed and turned it off, turning to face Alex.

"What are y-" I cut him off.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him.

"Sure, anything", he said. I took a deep breath, biting my lip, before looking at him through my eyelashes.

"Wh-why did you kidnap me?" I asked. He hesitated for a second, before sighing and pulling me me onto his lap. I looked down, straddling his waist and fiddling with the hem of my dress.

"Can you look at me first?" he asked. I slowly looked up at him, placing my hands in his hair.

"You know that guy we ran into?" he asked. I nodded slowly. He sighed.

"Well he and I aren't the best of friends. You see, he beat me up every chance he got, so one day I made a bet with him. Well actually a deal, but yeah. He told me about you, telling me that he wanted you dead.

He didn't tell me why he wanted you dead, he just told me to make it happen. I told him I'd do it. For a couple weeks I....... stalked you, figuring out a plan to kill you. But here's the thing.

I found myself growing attracted to you. I completely changed my plan. I got everything together and planned this whole trip. The reason I kidnapped you, is because I needed to to find a way for him to think I was going to kill you for a while.

The truth is I'm not going to hurt you. I just needed to buy some time. Then we got closer to where he lived and I was going to tell him the truth, but you know what happened. Now we're just going to stay on this trip before heading back home.

I don't know if he will leave us alone. All I know that is, for now, we just need to be on the move for a while. Yes, he does know where you live, but don't worry, I won't let him get near you ever again. The guys will even help me make sure if that......... so that's pretty much it", he said. I stared at him in shock. Wow.

"Oh my god. That was unexpected, but I'm glad you did what you did. Maybe not at first, but now I'm definitely glad", I said. He sighed in relief, and kissed me on the cheek. 

"Good", he said. I giggled. 

"So what do we do know?" I asked.

"Did I mention there's a game room?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"You may have failed to mention that, but who cares! Let's go so I can kick your ass!" I yelled, jumping up. He smirked.

"What makes you think you can beat this sexy body," he said.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because I'm just that good", I smirked.

"Okay that's it, bring it!" he yelled.

"Oh I think you and I both know that I will. The question is, will you bring it?" I asked. 

"You know it, babe", he smirked sprinting up the stairs. I ran after him.

This will be interesting. Alexander William Gaskarth, get ready to cry like a baby. Muahahaha!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
The Dress
yay!
you finally know why he kidnapped her!!
I better get a load of comments for this!!!!
so anyway
there you go
happy?
te menwhat you think about the dress
oh and why he kidnapped her
pleeeeeeaaaaaaase?
COMMENT!!!!
oh and subscribe to the sequel
please again

Peace ;)