Status: Done :)))))

Unexpected Love

Chapter 15

It was 10 at night. Alex and I were sitting in the living room. There was a really bad storm outside. It was completely dark outside. We were watching Saw.

It wasn't my idea, it was Alex's. I didn't want to since I'm terrified of scary movies, but he insisted. Now here I am. Watching Saw and screaming at the softest noise.

I was on Alex's lap, clutching onto him for dear life. The movie calmed down, but I still kept my death grip on him. All of a sudden, a guy pushed a girl into a pit of needles. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I am deathly afraid of needles. I felt a poke on my side and I screamed again jumping off Alex. I started shaking.

"Turn it off! Turn it off. Turn it off. Turn it off!" I yelled. I heard him laugh and then turn it off. Thunder rumbled loudly outside. I yelped, jumping from the loud noise.

Alex came over to me and pulled me onto his lap. Thunder rumbled again and then the power went out. I clutched onto Alex, burying my face in his neck. He wrapped my legs around his waist and then got off the ground.

He started to walk somewhere. I didn't know where he was going, and I was to scared to find out. Pretty soon I felt something soft beneath me. I pulled away from Alex looking around. We were in the bedroom.

I slowly sat up. I felt around for Alex and brought myself closer to him. He started to get off the bed. I grabbed his arm, beginning to panic.

"Where are you going?" I asked frantically. I felt his warm breath wash over my face. 

"To get some candles. Stay here. I'll be back in a minute. Don't worry, you'll be alright", he whispered. I nodded slowly even though he couldn't see me. Moments later, I heard the bedroom door open and shut.

I swallowed hard and got under the blankets. I leaned up against the headboard. I closed my eyes and listened to the rain pound against the house. I breathed slowly, trying to relax myself.

I heard Alex enter and opened my eyes. He was holding five candles. He placed them around the bed and then crawled into bed with me. I could faintly see his face. He gave me a soft smile.

"You alright?" he asked. I nodded. We were sitting across from each other.

"How long do you think the power's going to be out?" I asked. He shrugged in response. He looked kind of nervous. Wonder why.

"Umm December?" he asked, biting his lip. He looked so nervous. It was so adorable.

"Yes?" I said. He swallowed hard.

"I uh h-have something for you", he said.

"What?" I asked, curiously, tilting my head to the side.

"Uh, hang on", he got up and took something out of his duffel bag, hiding it behind his back. He came back onto the bed with me.

"What are you hiding behind your back?" I asked, suspiciously. He chuckled.

"You'll see in a second", he said. He took a slow, shaky breath and began speaking again, "December, when I first saw you. I knew right then and there that I was in love. I have been since and it wasn't seven days ago. It was a month ago. I really love you......... and I want you to know that......... you have th-the key to my heart", he said. He pulled out a blue, velvet box.

He handed it to me. I took it from his hand, glancing at him and then back down at the box. I swallowed hard and slowly opened the box. I gasped at what was inside.

It was a silver key necklace, with a heart at the top. It was so beautiful. I took it out of the case, placing the box beside me and examining the necklace. It looked like it was an antique. That's what made it so beautiful.

"It was my great-grandmother's. My mom gave it to me, telling me to give it to someone I truly love. I'm pretty sure that someone is you", he said. I looked at him. He had a sparkle in his eye. 

"Can you put it on me?" I asked. He nodded and took the necklace from me. I turned around so he could put it on me. I moved my short hair out of the way.

He brushed his fingers against the back of my neck, giving me chills. He put the necklace on me and slipped his hands down to my shoulders. Alex leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my shoulder. I bit my lip and turned back around.

We looked at each other for a minute. I slowly leaned in and place a kiss on his lips. The kiss was slow and passionate. I pulled away for air.

"Thank you, I love it. I think it's beautiful", I whispered.

"I'm glad you like it", he said. Thunder rumbled loudly and I yelped. Alex chuckled before opening his arms up for me, "Come here", he said.

I crawled onto his lap. He slowly leaned back and brought the blanket up, draping it over us. I yawn escaped my lips and I closed my eyes, snuggling into him.

"Tired?" he asked. I nodded. He brought me closer into him, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck. I fell asleep like that, clutching the necklace he gave me.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Necklace
so I thought that chapter was really sweet
tell me what you guys thought
please?
I really love comments
and subscribe to the sequel
I want all my subscribers to subscribe to it
but I want at least 20 before I get to it
so yeah tell me what you think
and tell me if you like the necklace or not!
oh and school starts on September 2 for me
so the updates will start to lack when school opens
just giving a heads up now
so yeah
that's it
COMMENT!!

Peace ;)