Status: Done :)))))

Unexpected Love

Chapter 18

My eyes slowly opened. We were still in the car. I slowly sat up, careful not to wake Stacy. I looked over at Alex.
He was still driving and looked tired as hell.

There were dark circles under his eyes. He was starting to grow a beard. He looked scruffy. To be honest, it looked kind of hot. I would so-

I shook my head. This was not the time to be thinking about that. Sighing, I looked down at the sleeping girl next to me.

"How much longer?" I asked softly. He sighed, turning onto a street and pulling up to the hospital.

"Stay in the car", he said. I nodded. He opened the door, picking up Stacy bridal style, and shut the door, going into the hospital. I sighed and sat back in my seat.

Alex's POV

I walked into the hospital and instantly had nurses surrounding me. Pretty soon Stacy was taken from my arms and put onto a gurney. Everything was so hectic. Sighing, I followed the nurses as fast as I could.

They took Stacy into a room, disappearing behind a door. I sat down in a chair in the hallway, leaning my head against the wall and closing my eyes. Lately I've been feeling so dizzy.

Sometimes it got so bad to the point where I had to stop driving so I wouldn't crash the car. What was going on with me? I felt nauseous and like something bad is about to happen soon. Swallowing hard, I focused on getting rid of the feeling that the world was spinning.

I heard someone clear their throat, causing me to open my eyes and look at them. The man was wearing a cop uniform, holding a clipboard. He was a policeman obviously. I slowly sat up, signaling for him to speak.

"Hello, I am Chief Kenny, I understand you were the man to bring Stacy in?" he asked. I nodded slowly considering the fact I was still pretty dizzy.

"May I ask where you found her?" he asked. I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Um, I'm on a road-trip right now by myself, because I needed to get away and my car broke down and ended up exploding. I walked for a while until I saw this run-down town. I found her in one of the buildings. There was a guy, but I made sure he left before I went in and got her", I explained.

"Right so then you carried her all the way here?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. I shook my head.

"N-no sir, I-I got a car from the guy who was working at the gas station", I said, looking down and putting my head in my hands. I squeezed my eyes shut. Everything was spinning so fast.

"Are you alright sir?" Chief Kenny asked, with concern in his voice. I nodded, taking a deep breath and looking back up at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little dizzy is all", I said.

"Are you drunk?" he asked.

"No", I said. He sighed.

"Alright, well would you like to stay until she wakes up?" I shook my head.

"No, just tell her your welcome and that I hope she feels better", I said, standing up.

"Alright", he said. With that being said, I left, getting into the car and sitting in the driver's seat. I rested my head on the steering wheel, still feeling extremely dizzy.

I felt a hand on my back, making me jump. I looked up, meeting eyes with one of the three Decembers. I swallowed hard again.

"Alex? Are you feeling alright?" she asked in her soft delicate voice. I shook my head and crawled over to her, sitting on her lap and burying my face in her neck. She tangled her hands in my hair, pulling me close.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. I was trying not to put all my weight on her, but it was hard. I finally gave up, relaxing into her arms.

"What's wrong?" she asked softly. I just shook my head. She pulled away, cupping my face and looking into my eyes, "What's wrong?" she asked again. I sighed.

"I feel so dizzy", I said. She gave me a sympathetic smile.

"You need to sleep", she said. I shook my head again.

"N-no, we need t-to keep driving", I said.

"Then I'll drive, but baby, you need some sleep, you're not Superman and even he needs sleep", she said. I sighed, reluctant at first, but finally giving in.

"But you don't know where it is", I said.

"Then put the directions in your GPS", she said. I sighed, doing as told and let her move to the driver's seat. I sighed and buckled up, leaning my head back as I let sleep overcome me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i know
its short
and i know i havent been the greatest updater
but i updated now
and ill update more often
now tht two of my friends read it
and will probably force me to update
but yeah
there ya go
oh and i threw in some alex for ya ;)
hop you enjoy!!!
comment please

Peace ;)