Status: Done :)))))

Unexpected Love

Chapter 19

I drove down the street, leading to the house. I took a quick glance at Alex. He was still asleep. I couldn’t blame him. He barely got any sleep ever since we started this whole adventure.

I drove up the driveway of the house we’d be staying at for who knows how long. My eyes widened at the size. He really went all out for this. Not only was it big, but it was pretty too.

It was a big light grey house. It was three stories high. This house was amazing! I definitely wouldn’t mind staying here forever.

I bit my lip and looked over at Alex. He looked so adorable. His mouth was slightly open, and he was softly snoring. I don’t know how, but he managed to make snoring cute.  I smiled softly, and crawled over the console onto his lap.

He stirred slightly, but went back to sleeping peacefully. Was he actually comfortable with me sitting on him? I shook my head, laughing lightly to myself. I guess I’ll never know.

“Alex?” I whispered softly. He didn’t move, “Alex”, I said a little bit louder, still nothing. I sighed and placed my lips on his, and sure enough, he kissed back! I smirked into the kiss, and pulled away all too soon.

He stirred a little bit before opening one of his eyes and peeking out to look at me, then closing them again, a smile evident on his face. I raised my eyebrow before coming to a decision. I guess we’ll have to do this the hard way. I starting tickling him, making him squirm under me and giggle. Yes, you heard me, giggle.

He finally caught me arms, pinning then down at my sides. We stared at each other for a moment, having a staring contest, before smiles broke out onto both our faces. He pecked me on the cheek.

“Good morning beautiful”, he said. I giggled.

“Not really, its 3 PM”, I said. He chuckled.

“Oh, well, still, good morning”, he said. I laughed and crawled off of him, getting out of the car.

“Come on, let’s go inside. It looks like a storm’s coming, and I want to take a shower and change into some non-sweat drenched clothes. He laughed and got out of the car.

We grabbed our bags from the trunk and made our way to up the steps. He got out the key to the house, unlocking the door, and leading me inside. The inside was even more beautiful. The living room was huge.

It was in the center, two balconies on either side at the top. At the back of the room there was a huge ceiling to floor, glass sliding door, that lead out to the mini boardwalk and onto the beach. I stood there in awe. This place was beautiful.

"You like?" I heard Alex ask me. My mouth still open and unable to speak, I simply nodded. He chuckled softly and took my hand leading me to the kitchen.

The kitchen was breathtaking. The countertops were marble and a the cabinets were a frosty white. There was a mother glass door, this one smaller than the last, that led us right onto the sandy beach. I ran my fingers I've the island in the middle, letting the cool rock absorb the heat from my skin, as I walked around it, observing everything closely.

I could feel Alex's eyes on me, following my every move. I held back a shiver from his gaze, and continues my exploration. Everything was so, so high class. This place must've cost him a fortune. I felt an arm go around my waist, snapping me out of my trance, and causing me to look at Alex.

"Come on, there's more", he whispered. I hadn't realized just how close our faces were until his somehow minty breath washed over my face. This time I couldn't help the chill that ran down my spine. I felt his pull on my waist, and let him lead me to the next room. 

He took my hand and led me up the stairs, opening the door at the end of the hallway on the left. My mouth dropped open when I saw the bedroom. It was, it was wow. I can only imagine what the closet looked like. At that thought in my head. I ran to the nearest door in the room, hoping it'd be the closet, only to find a huge bathroom.

I swear I think I've died and gone to heaven. My mind raced with a thousand thoughts. I quickly ran out of the bathroom running to the next door, making sure to catch the amused grin on Alex's face and stick my tongue out on him. I struggled with the doorknob, before finally pushing the door open, almost falling face-first. I looked around at all the closet space, almost passing out with excitement.

This place even had a view! This was unbelievable. I have got to be dreaming. 

"Your not dreaming", I screamed, jumping five feet in the air. Once I was back down, I was clutching my heart, trying to calm down my breathing.

"You scared me!" I squeaked. He chuckled.

"I see that, but as I was saying, you're not dreaming", he said. I gave him a confused look.

"How did you know?" I asked, bewildered by how he could have figured that out. He shrugged.

"Kinda figured, since, you know, you're freaking out, that and the look on your face when you saw all this kind of gave it away", he said. I rolled my eyes.

"This place is amazing", I said. He shrugged.

"I guess, but it's nothin compared to what I wish I could give you", he whispered. My heart fluttered a that.

"And what do you want to give me?" I asked softly, stepping closer, leaving a small gap between us.

"If I could give you anything, it'd be everything, whatever it takes to make you happy, whatever it takes to keep you happy. If I could give you anything, it'd be the whole world at your fingertips, because in my eyes, that's what you deserve. I'm the servant, and you're my princess. I owe you my life for saving me from myself", he finished. I was speechless. The entire time he was talking, he walked closet and closer, until no space was left between us.

I gazed into his chocolate-brown eyes. So many emotions were flashing across them. Love, adoration, admiration, happiness, lust, excitement, nervousness we just the few that really stood out of all of them. I didn't know what to do. My mind was screaming at me to kiss him, so I did.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. He walked us backwards we fell onto the bed. Moving up on the bed, the kiss got heated and more urgent. Before things got further, I pushed him away, both of us panting.

"I uh, I n-need a shower", I breathed. A smirk took over his face.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I giggled, touching his eyebrows. His smirk turned into pout.

"They're like tiny little caterpillars", I said. He scrunched up his nose, swatting my hands away. This time it was my turn to pout.

"Don't dis the pillars", he said. I stared at him blankly before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Oh wow, really Alex?" I asked, calming down my laughter. He pouted. Damn, why did he have to be so adorable? 

"You love me", he said.

"That I do. Now get your fat ass off of me!" I exclaimed. He rolled off me, sitting up in the process.

"You love my ass", he said. I stuck my tongue out at him and made my way to the bathroom.

"You never answered my question!" he yelled right when I was about to shut the door.

"No thank you! I'd like to actually come out of the bathroom feeling cleaner! Who knows what kind of dirty things you have planned!" I yelled back.

"I do!" he exclaimed childishly. I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

•••

I stepped out of the shower, steam surrounding me, bathing me with warmth. I grabbed a fluffy fuchsia towel, wrapping it around my body. I steeped in front of the mirror, wiping off the condensation and gazing at myself. My wet hair dripped droplets of water onto my shoulders. I watched as the droplets rolled down my pale skin, disappearing into the fabric.

Looking back at the girl in the mirror, I've realized she's changed. That, that girl, she wasn't me. Not any mire at least. She seemed tired, but...... happy. How that happened, I'll never know.

All I know is that I am. Who knew a kidnapping could turn into me falling in love? That man out there, he's everything I could ever ask for, and so much more. He's sweet, and funny, and his eyes, have you ever seen eyes that are such a deep chocolate-brown, and hold such intense emotions? God I could stare at them for hours, just getting lost in them.

I sighed, as a smile took over my face. I walked out of the bathroom, finding the bedroom to be empty. Not giving it much thought, I walked over to my bag that was sitting on the bed. I pulled out a black strapless lace bra and panties set. Slipping on my undergarments, I began to rummage through my clothes for something to wear.

My eyes caught a white piece of fabric. Furrowing my eyebrows, I pulled it out. It was the white dress I had bought who knows how long ago. I had lost track of time while ago. I smiled, putting it on.

It cascaded down to my knees. I dried my hair off with the towel, brushing it afterwards. Grabbing my make-up bag and making my way back into the bathroom. I applied some liquid eyeliner and mascara to my eyes, finishing off my look with pink lip gloss. Happy with my result, I put my make-up bag back, and made my way downstairs.

I spotted Alex sitting on the couch, watching tv. I walked in front of him, straddling his waist. U tangled my hands in his hair, kissing along his jaw.

"I want to do something", I said. He hurried his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

"Like what?" he asked softly.

"Like go for a walk", I suggested. He pulled away just enough to look at me.

"But it's about to rain", he said. I laughed lightly.

"I don't care, I love the rain. Now stop being a baby, and come on!" I laughed. He sighed, pushing me off of him, getting up. He grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers.

"Come on, let's go", he said. I smiles, kissing him long and hard, before pulling away. He smiled back at me, tugging on my hand. We walked outside, the cool breeze sending a slight chill down my spine. 

The sand felt soft and cool under my feet. This is what I loved. Just us being together. Nothing getting between us, no running. I smiled, swinging our hands together. 

I looked at Alex, our eyes meeting. He smiled back. Alex pulled me close, pressing our bodies till they were as close as possible. We began dancing, not having a care in the world, just enjoying, and I mean really enjoying each other's presence. We should've been more careful.
♠ ♠ ♠
The House
Living Room
Kitchen
Master Bedroom
Bathroom
Walk-In Closet
The Dress
ok
first things first
I know there isn't a tv in the living room
but just pretend there is ok?
awesome
now
I know I hvnt updated in FOREVER
nd I am truly sorry for tht
but it's just tht
skills been hectic ya know?
nd I had slight writers block
nd I kept trying to play out how this chapter would be
nd I'm sorry I couldnt get this out sooner!!
but any who
there's only one chapter left before the sequel!!
so in order for me to update tht chapter
I want 10 comments
it's as sime as tht
I have over a 100 subscribers
it shouldn't be tht hard
and I also hve a new story coming out soon
it's a jack barakat story
with a little Alex romance on the side
I just hve to some up with a name
so look out for tht!
but enough about my stories
here's a story tht needs some love
nd tht I absolutely adore!!!
tht u guys should go read nd comment on!!

Money Will Not Make Me Love You <----this story is my obsession
I am absolute love this story
nd u guys should know
the author of this story and I made a deal
every time she updates AND gets five comments 
I have to update
so if u guys don't get to ten comments on this story
but read nd comment on tht sorry
I will update
thts how much I love tht story
nd whe ur at it
go read her other stories to
oh!
and u guys should also read the joint story I just joined!!!
it's rly good
nd it needs a lot of love
nd definitely duznt get the credit it deserves
but u should read the prequel first!!!
OK!!!
byee!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL
AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!
ON BOTH STORIES!!!!

Peace ;)