Status: Done :)))))

Unexpected Love

Chapter 20

I looked into his deep brown eyes. He smiled at me. I smiled back. Alex pulled me in, my body pressed against his. I got on my tippy toes, pressing my lips to his.

He kissed back, putting as much passion into it as he possibly could. It Mabel me go weak in the knees, causing him to have to hold me up. Suddenly we heard loud sirens, and the sounds of helicopters getting closer and closer. I quickly pulled away to see a swarm off police officers coming toasted us.

"Let go of the girl!" one of them yelled. 

"What?No, no, Alex," I said, turning towards him. He looked down-right terrified. I cupped his cheek. He looked at me.

"December," he shook his head. M eyes filled with tears.

"No, no, no, th-this wasn't suppose to happen. Alex, I-" the next thing I knew I was being pulled away from him, and I watched as they began to get a hold of him, hand-cuffing him.

"Stay down!" the officer that was cuffing him yelled, as Alex struggled to get free.

"Alex!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. We met each others gaze, and his were filled with so many emotions, but one stood out the most, fear. I tried to reach him, but someone was holding me back.

"Let g-go of me! Alex!" I yelled. The tears were coming harder and faster now.

"December! Stop it! What are you doing?" a familiar voice said. I stopped abruptly, turning to face tue culprit.

"Kyle?" I breathed, "Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked, incredulously.

"Mel and I decided to he away for a while because of all the stress of you being missing. When we got here, we saw you get out of a car with him across the street. We called the cops right away," he said smiling.

"Y-you did this?" I asked, my eyes going wide, heart racing. He nodded.

"It's okay now, you'll be back home in no time," he said. I shook my head furiously.

"No, no, you don't get it. H-how could you?" I asked, choking back a sob.

"What-" he began, but I cut him off, noticing that they began to take Alex away. I pushed past Kyle, running after him. I caught up to them just as they began to put him into the car.

"No! Stop! You can't take him from me! Stop! Alex!" I yelled. Everybody stopped what they were doing, simultaneously looking at me. I sobbed, making me way to Alex.

"December, baby, d-don't cry. It'll be fine. Just watch, we'll be back together b-before you know it," his voice cracked. I looked up at him.

"Th-this wasn't suppose to h-happen," I spoke softly. He gave me a half-hearted crooked smile. He placed a soft kiss on my cheek. I closed my eyes, cherishing the moment. Before he could pull away completely, I grabbed his face, softly kissing his lips.

I felt someone tug on my arm. I pulled away, but as soon as I did, I was being wrapped away from him. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion then. Alex being forced into the back of a cop car. Everybody pulling away from the house, and my screams that seemed to be mute.

I sobbed uncontrollably, my body shaking. Kyle pulled me into him, but I pushed him away, burying my face in Melinda's shoulder. She wrapped her arms around me, letting me cry my eyes out. After a while, my crying calmed down to just silent tears rolling down my already dampened cheeks. I pulled away, wiping the tears, but they kept coming.

"Um, you should get your stuff," Kyle said. The tension was getting thicker every second to the point where you could literally cut it with a knife. I nodded slowly, making my way into the house. 

I made my way up to the room Alex and I were sharing. I grabbed my tote bag and duffle, sitting it on the bed. taking a deep breath, I let my eyes travel over to Alex's bag. I walked over to it, grabbing it and placing it next to mine.

Opening the black duffle, I pulled out one of his shirts, taking in his scent. My heart ached. I missed him. I wanted him back. Sadly, I couldn't have him.

I took all of his shirts, placing them into my bag. I took put one of his hoodies too, putting it on, inhaling his scent. Grabbing my duffle and tote, I made my way back outside. Melinda and Kyle both gave me questioning looks, but didn't say anything which I was thankful for. I noticed the yellow cab waiting patiently behind then and walked over to the trunk, placing my bags in there next to what I was guessing to be Melinda and Kyle's.

I walked to the car door, sliding into the backseat. I sat by the window, with Melinda in the middle and Kyle to the left of her. My bottom lip trembled as I thought about what just happened. A sob escaped my lips. I felt a hand on my back, rubbing circles into it to try and calm me down.

I turned to see Melrose looking at me sympathetically. I shook my head, turning away. Leaning my head against the cool glass, I closed my eyes. The tears continued to quietly leak out. My breathing slowed, and I doing found myself drifting.

•*•*•

The next thing I knew, I was being shaken awake. My eyes fluttered open and I was ket with sympathetic, gray eyes. 

"Wake up Hun, we're at the airport," she said softly. I slowly sat up, looking around, not bothering to wipe away the tears that most likely leaked out in my sleep. I slowly got out of the cab, shutting the door behind me.

We went into the airport going through the whole process and before I knew it, we were boarding. I sat by the window seat and leaned my head back against the seat. There was a heavy pain in my chest. The worst part? I knew no amount of medication could cure it.

I sighed, digging out my iPod and plugging in my headphones. I wider why I never thought to use it during the.... yeah. Guess it never crossed my mind. Although, I carry this thing around like it's my baby, and in a way, I guess it is.

I put it on shuffle and the first song that came on was Dakota by A Rocket To The Moon. Tears pricked my eyes as the memories this song brought flood my mind.

*FLASHBACK*

I turned on the stereo and Dakota by A Rocket To The Moon filled my ears. I sat back as I let Nick Santino's voice calm me down.

"Why'd you turn on the stereo?" he asked.

"I was bored and it was quiet", I shrugged, singing along softly to Nick. Then the chorus came and I turned it up singing loudly.

"OH DAKOTA!!! I KNOW OUR LOVE IS NEW!!! I BARELY KNOW YA!!! BUT I'VE FALLEN OVER YOU!!!" Alex joined in on the singing and we sang together.

"IT'S THE WAY YOU DO THE THINGS YOU DO THAT MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU-", Alex cut me off.

"December, are you in love with me too?" he sang. I stared at him in shock. Did he just...Oh my god! Alex turned down the volume, "Well?" he asked.

"Well what?" I asked apprehensively.

"Are you in love with me too?" he asked softly. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He loved me?

"A-Alex-I-I-You love me?" I asked in a squeaky voice.

"Yeah", he breathed. I swallowed hard. Shit.

"Wow", I looked out the window then back at him. He looked nervous, "Alex, you kidnapped me. You've hurt me. I-I don't think I could ever love you", I replied. He frowned. His eyes glistened and it looked like he was about to cry. Fuck! I upset him.

"Okay", he cleared his throat. He sounded so sad and vulnerable. Like he would break any second. I may not like him, but he is cute and I don't think anyone likes to see a cute guy close to crying.


•*•*•

I found myself being shaken awake again. I opened my eyes slowly, looking around. People were grabbing their carry-ons and leaving the plane. Getting the message, I got up, noticing my iPod was out of charge. Internally sighing, I followed Melinda and Kyle off the plane.

"December!" I heard the yells of my parents. My head snapped up and I was engulfed by my mother's sobbing figure. 

"Mommy," I breathed, tears beginning to fall from my eyes as I embraced my mom, burying my face in her shoulder and sobbing.

"It's okay now sweetheart, you're home, you're safe, it's okay," she soothed. I shook my head.

"N-no, It's not okay. It's not okay. They took him away from me ma. He's gone. They took took him a-away from me," I sobbed. She pulled back to look at me.

"Took away who?" she asked. I looked into her and my father's eyes.

"Alex," I choked out. His name made the pain in my chest even more unbearable as I collapsed into her, "I-I love him, and they took him away!" 

"Oh sweetie, it'll be fine. Who's Alex?" she asked. I didn't answer, not having the stability to. With that, they took me home, and I can honestly, I've never been so reluctant and miserable to be going to my parents' house.

This was it. I wouldn't see him for god knows how long. As I lay in my bed from my high school days, all I can do is let sobs wrack through my body. I felt lost, I felt dead. Sadly, I knew that wouldn't change until I was back in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
soooooooooooooo
I'm not even gonna bother with excuses
I stink at updating
And I'm a big meany
'Nough said
Though more harsh words are welcome :)
No joke
Seriously
Feel free to call me whateve you want
But yeah
last chapter
One of my friends almos ended up crying when she read the unfinished version
Not sure how she's gonna like this
But
yeah
Hope you enjoy!
AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE SEQUEL!!
Keep your eyes open
Because now that I'm already 3 days into my winter break
I'm gonna be updating all my stories
And maybe possibly get up my original one-shot that I've been working on
and hopefully
Possible a JB-AG fanfic
and no
it's not a slash
and u guys shud also check out my new joint story Silhouettes & Blood Red Roses
that I'm doing with my best friends
It has some awesome characters
AND I'm gonna be posting the 3rd chapter soon
And now that I'm done my super long authors note
I bid u farewell

Peace, Love, And Lie Like Crazy peeps

P.S.YOU BETTER UPDATE MONEY WILL NT MAKE ME LVE YOUBRENDON GASKARH
OR I WILL COME FIND YOU
AND FORCE YOU TOO!!
....
BYE! ;)