Status: Oneshot.

These Signals of Love

Word Count: 387

"Nothing can go wrong," Brian whispered, tightening his arms around me. We were sitting on the couch in our house with his friends. We just got married a month ago, and we couldn't have been happier.

"Now Brian's married, who's next," Matt said, smiling.

"Me, definitely me," Zacky announced, raising his hand.

"That's what you said when Matt got married," Johnny said. We all look at Zack, waiting for an explanation.

"Well...that's just 'cause..." He thought for a second. "Yeah, I got nothin'." We all laughed. I moved a little on Brian's lap. Matt looked at me.

"He is going to make you scream," he said, laughing. "He will drive you crazy!"

"Oh, don't scare her, Matt," Jimmy said, laughing. "Even if you are right." We all laughed again and Johnny looked at his watch.

"We best be going so these two lovebirds can have some time to themselves." They all got up and started walking to the door.

"You kids don't stay up too late," Matt said, looking at Brian with a grin. They leave, and as soon as the door shuts Brian stands, bringing me up with him.

"Now that they're gone," Brian said as he picked me up bridal style. He carried me to our room and set me down on the bed, then softly kissed me. We backed up to the middle of the bed and his hand gently lifted up the bottom of my shirt a little and slipped it underneath. His hand slowly drifted up my back as he deepened the kiss, laying on top of me. His hand stopped at the clip of my bra and my heart rate spiked.

"Brian," I gasped. He sighed.

"You're not ready," he guessed. I nodded. He fell onto the spot on the bed next to me as I sat up.

"I'm sorry, I just-" I stopped when he sat up next to me and placed his arm around me.

"You know I would never force you into it. Don't worry about it. When you're ready, you're ready. No big." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder and he pulled us back so we were lying down. I knew he would never force me into sex or anything along the lines of. He was my dream, and this was my heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short, and it sucks, but I tried my best. The sick part will be up within the next hour or so.
<3 - Katelyn