Status: Active and lovely.

Imonstri

Two.

“I say we go into the mortal realm and show those fools who we are!” Michael, the alpha of the were packs – those including all weres, not just werewolves – said, slamming his fist down on the table, his ‘happy’ drama mask face seeming to be less happy than it was supposed to be as I propped my feet up on the table. The only reason why I was here was because daddy-dearest was part of The Council, the vampire part to be exact and I had to be there to see what he did, for when he died – if he died – I would immediately take over.

I played with the black mask over my face, the gems that had been embedded in it glistened in the dim light the torches put out in the room as Simon beside me sighed out of boredom. I still hadn’t the slightest clue why he was here. He was more of a hindrance than an aide in the whole collaboration.

“No, Michael, we cannot reveal our existence to those mere mortals!” Father slammed his own fists onto the table. Despite the rumours of vampires and the weres loathing each other with every being of their body, they shared the same hatred of something else: humans.

“It’s another All Hallow’s Eve and they’re all dressed up as what they believe we are! Vladimir, we must get rid of them!” Michael yelled, how my father was able to keep his cool was beyond me, I wanted to flip out of the were already and it was only five minutes into the meeting.

“Quiet! Both of you!” He yelled, no, not my father, but Him, the only one with both a sad and happy drama face, the one no one, not even my father knew the name of. The room immediately silenced itself, the torches were blown out, and the temperature dropped a reasonable amount. Simon sighed, complaining silently that his mask was itchy. It wasn’t his choice to wear the mask though, all members of The Council and soon to be members of The Council were required to wear a mask at all times, ours just weren’t what everyone else’s.

A frown was evident on my face, I wanted to leave already, to go and get something to drink. My tongue ran across my teeth at the thought and my thirst deepened every second thinking about it. Simon nudged me with his elbow making me bare my fangs at him threateningly. He truthfully wasn’t going to be part of The Council in the future, he had no bloodline in this like I had; I was pretty sure he was here because of my father and the strange urge from him wanting to keep me sane. If he only knew that Simon only made me go further away from the place of sanity.

“Sir, if I may,” I started, pulling my combat boot from the table and sitting up straighter, as I looked at Him. He turned His head to me, the happy drama face toward me.

“Yes, my child of darkness, Darcy, my dear.” The room was still as silent as ever.

“Rumor has it that the mirror lost in the mortal realm by our ancestors has found a new home, maybe we’ll get a visitor someday. Mortals really aren’t that intelligent like us,” I said, pushing my blonde locks away from my eyes and mask, licking my blood red lips.

The wizard stood, looking at me, his frown face seemed to deepen. “That would be just great, if we had a clue where our mirror was, we’d be able to travel between the two realms whenever we wanted.” A frown appeared on my own face.

“Silence Arthur, my child has a wonderful mind, respect it.” I was treated more like a child by Him than I was by my own father whom would sacrifice me if the words were uttered by someone higher ranked than he. “Darcy, could you find it for me?” He asked. I nodded my head. “Wonderful. I trust you’ll take the other vampire sitting beside you.”

I tried to hide the frown on my face but nodded my head anyway. “Yes, Sir, I’ll take Simon with me to find the mirror, it shouldn’t be that hard, especially if anyone suddenly finds a mortal wandering around Imonstri,” I smirked, standing up and pulling Simon with me. “If you’ll excuse us,” I murmured before walking out, dragging him with me.

As I my tongue flicked across my reddened lips before grazing my fangs, I smirked, this would be easy, especially for me. Or, at least so I hoped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not as amazing as Em's chapter, but still lovely.
How was reading in Darcy's - the antagonist in a way - point of view?
Anyway, no update from me until next Tuesday at the earliest, going to the beach for a week.

Comments are loved. (:
Mackie.