Status: In progree

Perfect Angel

Meet Fishy and Monkey.

Leeteuk stared at the house in front of him.Well it wasn't exactly a house,more like a mansion.His mouth dropped open in surprise.Heechul smirked,shutting the other's mouth with his hand."You..you're rich.."Leeteuk mumbled.

Heechul laughed."No my parents are.They're just never home."They walked into the house,Leeteuk looking at everything in amazement.The inside was extravagant.There were chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.The couches in the living room were a deep maroon color,the rugs a plush gray.

"I'm home."Heechul yelled out to no one in particular.He shut the door behind him and turned the lock.He took off his sneakers and entered the living room,dropping down on the couch."I don't live alone though.I have friends staying here too."

Leeteuk looked over to him after taking off his first shoe."Really...?"He said,pulling off the other one.Heechul nodded,his hand blocking the light from his eyes."Any second now,one of them will come down."Heechul mumbled pointing at the stairs.A few seconds after Heechul said that,a door opened.

"Hyung!Where have you-Oh...hello there.."A boy with shoulder length brown hair appeared over the canister of the stairs.He was about to make his way down until he noticed Leeteuk."You're not Heechul hyung.."The boy mumbled.

"Yah Donghae!"Heechul yelled,walking over to stand by Leeteuk.The boy,Donghae,continued to stare at Leeteuk,causing the latter to shift nervously."Hyung,is he an alien?"Donghae asked,his eyes never leaving Leeteuk as he made his way down the stairs.Heechul scowled and smacked Donghae on the back of his head.

Leeteuk frowned,feeling sorry for Donghae."No,his name is Leeteuk.He's staying with us now."Heechul said.Donghae's face brightened after hearing the words 'staying with us.'He made his way to Leeteuk and held out his hand."I'm Donghae!Can I touch your wings?!"He said,his body bouncing around in excitement.Leeteuk hesitantly took his hand and shook it."Um..I guess you can..."Leeteuk mumbled in reply.

"Yay!"Donghae yelled before gently running his fingers through the fluffy sapphire tinted wings.Another door opened above and Donghae turned around.Leeteuk pouted,hating that Donghae stopped.Another boy appeared,rubbing his eyes sleepily."Donghae,why are you so loud now?"He said,pausing his eye rubbing.His mouth fell open in shock."Hyukkie look!He has wings!"Donghae said,running up the stairs to grab the crimson haired boy's hand.The boy smiled softly,allowing Donghae to pull him down the stairs.

Heechul crossed his arms over his chest,watching the scene before him.When Leeteuk looked at him,he shrugged and turned his head."And we get to keep him!"Leeteuk heard Donghae saying.The crimson haired boy smiled,patting the other's head."Hae,we can't keep humans.You must mean he's staying with us."He turned to Leeteuk and smiled."Hello,my name is Lee Hyukjae,but just call me Eunhyuk."Hyukjae bowed.

Leeteuk bowed back and smiled."I'm Leeteuk."He replied.Hyukjae smiled,his gums showing.He turned towards Donghae."Hae..we have to go back to sleep.."He mumbled,yawning sleepily.Donghae shook his head and pouted."But,I don't want to!I wanna play with Leeteuk hyung!"Leeteuk's eyes widened.

Heechul sighed."Monkey,take your Fishy to bed.Leeteuk,I'll show you to your new room so you can shower."He said,making his way upstairs.Donghae was about to protest until Hyukjae shook his head."Let's go,you can play in the morning."He said,pulling him upstairs.Leeteuk followed behind,watching the two in front of him.Heechul stood at the top of the steps,leaning against the wall yawning.

Donghae hugged Heechul before going into his and Hyukjae's room and shutting the door.Leeteuk looked at Heechul,blinking."Don't ask,you'll see the others tomorrow."Heechul said,pushing away from the wall and walking away."Um...how many people live here..?"Leeteuk mumbled,following Heechul.

The other shrugged,stopping in front of a door and opening it."Besides those two,nine more.This is your room.The shower is right there,"he pointed to the door to his right,"and there should be some pajamas in that dresser over there."He pointed to the dresser on his left."Make yourself at home and I'll see you in the morning."He finished,making his way out.

"Um..Heechul-sshi.."Heechul paused,turning his head.Leeteuk blushed and put his head down."T-thank you."He mumbled.Heechul snorted and closed the door.Leeteuk huffed.He decided to shower and sleep.He had to be ready for what he would experience when morning came.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter~ Your Eyes is still in progress,I'm sorry its being delayed~