Status: Active :)

Lost In The Stereo Sound

Huit.

Alex's POV:
The week before finals was a joke. Seriously. Natalie was beginning to get stressed out, but she still let me visit her after school. Our teachers had basically given up on trying to teach us anything and we definitely took advantage of this. For French, we had an optional final and since I was getting a C, there was no point in taking this final. The only final I had to take was my Creative Writing final. And I wasn't about to complain about that because I thoroughly enjoyed that class.

"Natty, I'm bored," I complained one friday afternoon while sprawled out on her bed. Natalie was typing away on her computer at her desk and chewing on her bottom lip.

"Uh huh," Natalie mumbled subconsciously.

"Woman!" I tried.

"What?" she asked looking at me like I was being an asshole for no reason.

"Did you even hear what I just said?" I asked rolling on to my back.

"No," she said finally pressing a key triumphantly. "But I'm done now, so what do you need so badly?"

"You," I said with a smirk, "on top of me."

"Gaskarth," she said rolling her eyes, "Always thinking with your cock."

"I can't help it," I said beckoning Natalie to her bed.

"I hate you," she said shutting her laptop and coming over to where I was laying on her bed.

"The feeling is mutual," I said pulling her body close to mine.

"So, what were you saying?" Natalie asked me laying her head on my chest.

"Just that I was bored," I explained running my fingers up and down her arm.

"I can see that," she said yawning.

"Are you sleepy, Natty?" I asked her poking her nose.

"Yeah," she nodded burrowing her head into the crook of my neck.

"Oh, come on," I said tugging on the neckline of her shirt.

"Gaskarth, I'm exhausted," she said with a massive sigh.

"Why?" I asked kissing the top of her head.

"I've been up since four," she said, "and it's almost four now."

"Gross, why were you up at four?" I asked.

"Less talking, more cuddling," she mumbled burying herself further into my neck.

With a laugh, I let her get comfortable. As her breathing slowed and became regular, I knew she'd fallen asleep. I rubbed her back and slowly, I found own eyelids getting heavy. I awoke with a start. Looking down, I saw that Natalie was still sleeping soundly. I checked the clock in the room and it was nine at night. Damn, we slept a long time. Not want wanting to disturb her, I carefully wiggled my way out her arms and gathered my things in silence. I flipped open her laptop and wrote her a little note saying that I'd left and wanted her to sleep because she looked exhausted. Quietly, I slipped out of her room and went downstairs to find her mother. She was sitting on the couch watching TV while munching on some popcorn.

"Hi, Alex," she said noticing me.

"Hello," I said with a smile. "Natalie fell asleep and she looked so tired, I figured I'd let her sleep and skip on out of here," I explained.

"You are so kind, dear," she said smiling at me.

"Oh, it's nothing," I said shrugging.

"You know," Natalie's mom said, "I've never seen Natalie this happy in a long time."

"Really?" I asked feeling heat rise to my face.

"Yeah," she continued, "she's been literally glowing since you started coming around."

"That's... interesting," I said not knowing what else to say. "I'll see you tomorrow, probably."

"Bye, Alexander," she said with a wave.

I got into my car and just sat there and took everything in. I couldn't believe I, of all people, would say this, but I think I was falling in love with Natalie. I knew she was something special, but love? I wasn't sure, but surely this feeling couldn't be anything else. Could it?

Natalie's POV:
I woke up from my nap to a dark room with a start. Frantically feeling around, I realized I was alone. Panicking, my breaths became shorter and more rapid.

"Alex?" I said aloud. "Alex?!" I said becoming increasingly panicked.

Feeling around, I found my phone and dialed Alex without looking at the time.

"Hello?" Alex said after at least four rings.

"Where are you?!" I said between rapid breaths.

"At home in my bed... Why are you calling me?" he asked very sleepily.

"You left me. Alone," I said trying to calm my breaths.

"Natalie, are you ok?" Alex said sounding worried.

"No," I said feeling my voice shake.

"I left you a note on your laptop," Alex said shuffling around his room.

"Don't do that again," I said. "Ever."

"Alright, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you'd react like this," Alex said sounding incredibly sad.

"I don't do well with being left alone like this," I said quietly.

"I'll be there in a minute," Alex said.

"No, it's alright," I said trying to calm myself down from my panic attack.

"Too bad, Natty. I'm already on your street," he said with a laugh. "Let me in."

Crawling out of my bed, I slipped on a pair of boxer shorts and a tank top that I usually sleep in and ran down stairs just in time to see Alex walking up to my front door. I opened it to let him in and looked at what he was wearing. He had a hoodie, a white undershirt, and basketball shorts on with worn flip flops with socks on. I laughed.

"I'm so sorry I left you like that, Natty," he said embracing me.

"It's alright," I said. "Just don't do it again, ok?"

"I promise," he said kissing me. "Now let's go to bed, Natty. It's three in the morning, in case you didn't know."

"Oh, wow. I'm sorry!" I whispered as we climbed the stairs.

"Damn, girl. Your ass looks good," Alex said slapping it.

"Gaskarth," I said closing the door behind us. "It always does," I said sticking it out.

"Are you trying to get me off," Alex said raising an eyebrow, "or are you just being a tease."

"What about," I said pushing him down on the bed, "both."

"Woman, don't you dare tease me like this," Alex said pulling me down with him.

"I do what I want," I whispered in his ear. He shivered.

"You suck," he said grabbing my waist.

"I know," I said with a gigantic yawn.

"Let's get some rest," Alex said pulling my small body against his. "Just wait until tomorrow morning."

"Whatever you say," I said snugging close to him. "Thanks for coming. It means a lot."

"Of course, babe," Alex whispered while kissing my neck. "I don't want you to feel like that ever again."

With a smile, I let out a sigh of relief as I drifted off to sleep in the arms of a boy I was beginning to love. What? Did that seriously just cross my mind? I guess it did... Hmmm.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is a filler and I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to get up. School started so updates will be slower :/ Sorry!

Anyway, I think that this chapter really lets you see how close they are getting. I don't love it, but I thought it was important to include... if that makes sense.

Let me know what you think by commenting :)
-Lua!