Status: Permanent hiatus.

We Spark and Fade

Chapter One.

Typical teenagers. That's all we were. Until now. My friends and I had all led completely normal lives, until something unexpected happened. A band moved onto our street. Our favorite band. Although they were a local band and no one really liked them at the time. We all knew that something miraculous was going to happen to them one day. We just knew it.

Well, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Charlie. And yes, I'm a female. Birth name, no joke. I had grown to love it over the years though. I hated how I looked. Short, skinny, with dark red hair, just past my shoulders. Naturally brown, blek. Got bright green eyes.

Things had been, as I stated before, completely normal. My friends, Jerica, Staci and Destiny, were just like me. Not in an idolizing way, mind you. They listened to the same music as I, and we loved to do pretty much the same things. Every other weekend, we'd go camping, just the 4 of us. Our moms were all friends also, since high school. Scary, huh?? Eldest to youngest, we went... Jerica, myself, Staci, then Destiny.

Oh, well look here, my friends are here now. I quickly ran towards the door as I heard them knock. The door swung open fiercely.
"Oh my god! You're not even dressed yet! Come on! We're gonna miss the guys! They're gonna leave us!" Jerica was excited about this. [[Can't tell ya what yet]] Ugh, I'm a huge procrastinator. Still in my pj bottoms and Pikachu tank.
"They wouldn't dare. Plus, I have the guitar petal that Frank wants to use oh so badly, he wouldn't leave out out me at least."
Time to go change!
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, please, please tell me if you guys like it so far. I'm not confident about my writing skills and comments would help me a lot. Thanks for reading!