I Hush My Urge to Cry

Begining Of Lies

****************
Gerard's P.O.V.
****************

I watched him leave me. I have failed, once again. This time he will not turn back, nor will he will come back. He left me. Tears spreading my eyeliner all over my face, I whipped it away carelessly, and continue watching the love of my life disappearing from my view. He Is gone. I bury my face in my hands, and continue to cry. I cannot Hush My Urge To Cry this time. I'm too weak to even talk. Memories rush through my head, I can hear his voice, I can feel his smooth lips against mine. It's not real...

Flashback

"Gee, let me down we're gonna fall into the river!"His childish voice Echo's In my head.

"No were not just stop moving!"

"OK fine, but If you drop me you better run!" He joked.

"GEE!!!" He cried.

*Splash*

*coughs* You b-ett-er r-un!" He said between coughs.

"Oh, no!"

"Oh, Yes!

"AHHHGH!!"

"COME BACK HERE!!"

"NA-AH!"

*Thud*

"I'm gonna get you now!" He said with a suducive smile on. I licked my lips to show I wasn't afraid.

"You know... you can't rape the willing." I smirked.

End Of Flashback

By now I was sobbing. I couldn't control It anymore. He was my everything. He left me 3 times already. He would always walk slow, looking back a couple of times, and his expression would turn to disappointed. What did he want me to do? I was confused. I can guess you are lost in the sea too. Lets start from the beginning!

***
I groaned as my alarm clock screamed at me to wake up. I picked It up and threw it. It crashed right into the wall, peaces flying all over my messy floor."See that's why I always have to buy you a new alarm clock! This always happens. Why can't you be responsible like Mikey?" My mother scolded. Her voice can be so annoying sometimes. She always gives me these pep talks, I hate them. Why can't she stop comparing me with Mikey? I know we are brothers, but we are two different people. "Now get up Gerard Author Way!" She demanded. I know she is not gonna stop bugging me so I better get up. I groaned again, and kicked off the covers. I rubbed my eyes, and slowly walked to my dresser. I got out my "HIM" T-shirt that happened to be black! Mom always says I have to add some color to my wardrobe, but I always Ignore her. I put on my shirt, and looked around for my skinny pants. It wasn't long till I spotted it on the couch. I walked over to it, and pulled it on. I found some black socks on the floor, and pooled them on. My room is so messy you wouldn't even find a person in here. Plus it's datrk so it makes it harder to find anything. I pulled on my black boots, and ran down the stairs.

"Mikey call your lazy brother to get his butt down here or I will drag him down myself!" She demanded.

"No worries momma, I'm up."She looked at me, and her expression turned to disappointed.

"Now Gerard, Haven't I told you to add some color to you're wardrobe?" She asked softly, probably trying not to piss me off. She does it every morning. It never works.

"MA!" I cried.

"Gerard, don't you want to look like a gentleman, so you can actually get a girlfriend?" Well the problem is, I'm attracted to the same sex.

"And What is that around your eyes?" She asked sheepishly.

"MA!! It's eyeliner... your a girl you should know!" I said using a tone.

"Don't you use th-" The doorbell cut her off.

"I'll get it!!" I said quickly.

I walked over to the door, and opened it.

"Hi!"

"..."

"Um...Is Mikey here?"

"...um... who?" I ask totally not knowing what he was talking about.

"GERARD!!!" Mikey screamed at me.

"Oh... that Mikey." I mumbled.

"Gerard how could you be so rude!?" He continued screaming.

"FRANKIE!!!" Mikey screamed once again making my ear hurt like hell. He jumped on the poor guy, and they fell on the floor.

My eyes were fixed on Frankie. I guess that was his name. He looked beautiful. I smiled to myself as I saw him trying to escape from Mikey's grasp, but he failed miserably.

"Mikey...Your crushing me!" he breathed out.

"Oh, sorry." He apologized as he got off of Frank, and pulled him up. All I could do was stare at the perfect person that was standing right before my eyes. What was I thinking? I have Bert! I can't think of Frankie like that!

"Gerard?" Mikey called.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered.

"What are you staring at?"

"N-nothing." I answered still looking at Frank.

"COULD YOU STOP STARRING?" Mikey screamed at me, making me jump out of my skin.

"S-sory.. I'll be going now." I said looking down, to hide the fact that I was blushing. I hope it worked.

**************
Mikey's P.O.V.
**************

It was weird, Gerard couldn't keep his eyes off of Frank. Does he like him or something? But he is with Bert. I'll find out sooner or later. Me, and Frank walked to school together, like every day. We always have something to say, but not this time. Frank was silent, as for me I was trying to figure out If Gerard likes Frank, or not. Finally Frankie broke the silence interrupting my thoughts.

"How old Is you're brother?"

"Um... 20. Why?"

"Just wondering." He looked sad with my response. The rest of our way to the school was silent.

***At School***
***************

"So these people were looking for King Tutamkamon's tomb for many years." Mrs. Lane explained.

"Any questions?"

no response.

"OK then we will have the test tomorrow." She said harshly. Everyone groaned.

"Frank?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" He whispered back.

"You wanna come over today?"

"Mikey, I go over everyday." He giggled

"I knew that!" I said dumbly

"Wanna have a movie night?" He asked.

"Fuck yeah!" I said a little louder than I should have.

"Yes Micheal?" Mrs. Lane asked. I hated when she called me that!

"Nothing Mrs. Lane." I said politely. She just glared at me.

***Lunch***

Me, and Frankie always sit at the same table, away from the teachers, and the kids. We didn't like them bugging us all the time.

"Hey guys!" Gerard greeted us with 3 cups of coffee.

"Gerard?" I asked In suppress.

"Yeah that's me." He said smirking, Frank just blushed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked harshly.

"I was bored so I went to Starbucks." He answered as he gave us the hot cups. Gerard quit school 4 years ago because he hated it, they would always make fun of him because he is gay.

"So, your gonna stay till lunch ends?" Frank asked.

"Yeah, If you don't mind."

"I don't."

"But I do!" I interrupted.

"C'mon Mikey, I know you hate me, but please don't ruin someones conversation!" He scolded.

"Whatever.." I muttered.

"So, how is school?" Gerard asked.

"Boring." Frank answered simply.

"Oh."

"Um... I have to go!" I told them, and quickly walked to the bathroom.

"Why??" Frank asked in a worried tone. I didn't respond.

It was obvious that Gerard likes Frank, and maybe Frank likes him back. I can't stand it! I'm not homophobic, but I know that Gerard will hurt Frankie, and that's the last thing I want. Frank has been my best friend since 4th grade, and I care about him. I really don't want Gerard hanging around Frank. Gerard Is on fucking drugs, and he is an alcoholic! You see my point? That's why me, and Gee aren't that close anymore. He just stopped caring about everyone else. He doesn't talk to me now. If he does those are straight up fucking lies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that's the 1st chapter I hope you liked it!! Comment plz!