Status: sequel or no sequel

Powerful Girls & Muscular Guys

Witches rule and vampires.. suck!

We met the Cullen’s in the clearing waiting for the bitch to show up. After a few minutes I realized they didn’t know who I was.

“Hi, I’m Janay and this is Nicole.” I extended my hand to the pixie looking girl. She stared at it for a moment then slapped it away and gave me a hug and squeezed me tight.

“Um, Hun…. Vampire strength….human body” After she realized me my chest heaved trying to make up for lost breathe.

“Hi, I'm Alice. I have been dying to meet you, after you started dating a puppy I couldn’t see you it made me feel normal” Alice continued to rant to Nicole as I moved on to a tall and buff guy how was so hot I mean dayummmm. Is like dat? (Ghetto voice) I’ve got Paul and he’s got some blond chick it’s all good.

“Hi, I’m Janay.”

I repeated the process about 6 more times and then I returned to the guy I now know as Emmet.

“Emmet, what do you say about a little wager?” I asked Edward and Nic could already see the plan I was forming in my head. (Did I mention some of them have power’s how cool is that?)

“I always down for a bet. What are we wagering?” His baritone voice vibrated off the trees.

“If my sister and I can pin you to the ground you have to wear girl’s clothes for a week.”

Everyone chuckled at my outrageous bet, except for Alice, Edward, Paul and Seth who all knew the secret.

“Let’s make it month” Edward’s eyebrows shot up in shock of his stupidity. “But if I win you guys can’t shop for a 3 months”

“Hold up three? What are you trying to do kill us? Versace, True Religion and Steve Madden all have new lines coming out within the next three months.”

“Thank god finally girls who like fashion I was getting sick of having to go shopping every time with Rose.”

“Well, I love you too” Rose called form the side

I was like on border line tears right now. “I will literally go insane if I can’t even buy a damn shoelace if I want one?”

“That’s the deal take it or leave it. Emmet drove a hard bargain but…

“We’ll take it.”

“NAY!!!!” Nicole creamed from the corner

“Nic have some confidence."

-Try to extract water from the grass and some of the closer trees so they will be easier to burn-

-Got it-

We approached the center of the field going back and forth trying to pick a battle style, and then I heard am small foreign voice in my head.”Emmet will go for the obvious kill. Brute force”

The voice was right as soon as we started Emmet charged at me and barely missed me, but was thrown off that I had. I used that time to set his pants on fire to distract him from Nic who still need more time gathering water. Just as he finally got one side out I set the other. I did this about four times each side until he got fed up with it and ripped and threw them somewhere.

“Shit!! Plan B!”

-Hurry up with that fucking water there is no way in hell I'm not shopping for 3 months-

“Just as I finished mentally yelling at her water began to puddle at my feet. Then I saw Nicole ride in like she Poseidon daughter or something.

-Jealous much-

-Ha please I’m fire which is always sexier and hotter than water so… yea you should be jealous of me-

The water took Emmet right off his feet.
~pgmg~

“Say it”

“No”

“Say it you lost fair and square”

“No!”

“Emmet we’ll just sit on you until you say it.”

“It doesn’t count though you hustled me. I didn’t know you had powers!”

“Oh like you didn’t try to do the same thing with your vamp powers.” Nic challenged

“But-“

“No buts!” We chorused

“Am, I interrupting something?” A harsh voice asked.

Nic and I were flown back behind 6 vampires and 2 already transformed wolves.

“Oh don’t get your ancient and furry panties in a bunch I’m here to warn you.”
Hisses and growls erupted from in front of us.

“What is your business here?” Jasper hissed

“Well gee, you would some vampires would have more manners being so old. I’m Tori and I already told you I’m here to warn you.”

“Well what are you here to warn us about?” I asked as I stepped from behind the animals.

“I like you right to the point.” Here crimson red eyes glowered “Edward, you remember Victoria? Well she’s building an army to come and kill you and lil’ miss Bells. She thinks she need a little insurance that yall will stay put so be careful.” With that she sped off into the day.

Everyone went into save us mode.

“We’ll take Janay and Nicole to my parent’s house for awhile.”

*record scratch*

I snapped my head around. “Uh, no you won’t. That’s what she expects us to do why else would she come here unless she had some alternate secret plan.”

“The girl has a point.” Carlisle said.

“I don’t care you can do whatever with Bella and Nic but I’m taking Janay.”

“No you aren’t. I’m not going anywhere without Nicole.” I was starting to get pissed at Paul.

“Well she can come with us. Now let’s go!” Paul began to drag me into the forest

“Paul, Paul…Paul STOP!!” I screamed at him he was getting my shirt all dirty and stuff.

“WHAT?!” He yelled at me and as soon as he saw my eyes began to water he regretted it. “Janay I’m-“

“Save it. Do run off to your parent’s house. Oh, by the way you lead me to believe was dead!”

I took off in the forest running as fast as I could and when I couldn’t run anymore I collapsed on the ground crying.

I cried myself to sleep, I was completely defenseless. And that’s one thing you should never do when your opponent is looking for “insurance”.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg what was i smoking when i wrote this the 1st time i was all over the place. i am so sorry for those who had to read the...CRAP ugh.... this is better though right? right.

Oh and guess who started high school (me) and guess who just started her sr. year (livie)

we did!!

so patience would be appreciated!!

oh someone asked me for this:

janay is played by JoJo
nicole is played by lucy hale
aunt sophia is played by julia roberts.

we'll do this for any character's we add
peace. love. stiletoes.