Maybelline

Chapter 13: Shopping with the girls

Chapter 13:

*Skip to end of school*
Cooper and I walked into the doorway to be greeted by my mother.
“How was school today, darlings?” she asked
“Pretty good, meet some new people.” Cooper said
“Yeah, got some friends, no homework, we did it all at school, can we stay here, like forever?”
My mom just laughed and said “We’ll see.”
“Fine.” I replied huffing, walking up to my room putting my school stuff away.
I walked to my bedroom slowly, putting my backpack on the floor.
There was a beep by my door, which mean one of my family members is trying to get a hold of me. I clicked the button to answer.
“Yes?” I said into the speaker
“May darling, there are some friends of yours here waiting for you. Something about shopping?”
“Alright I’m coming.” I said.
BEEP
I heard my phone go off, picking it up out of my pocket to check who texted me.
From: Eternity
Txt:
Hey darling! The girls and I wanted to know if you wanted to go shopping with us! Plus we can get to know each other. :]

I smiled at the idea, quickly typing away at her phone

From: Maybelline
Txt: I would absolutely love to! :] Can’t wait.

I quickly pressed send and got ready, just in case they were here, already. Running through my closet she found a cute sailor shirt, some skinny jeans, and some dark blue boots. Then I ran into the bathroom, changing putting on her makeup and jewelry.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=23456768

Beep

1 new text:
From: Eternity
Txt: Hey, we’re here darling, hurry up!!!

I checked her phone as she grabbed my bag with my wallet already in it, while stuffing my phone and my keys and ran out of the bedroom. Once I was at the staircase I saw Eternity, Coretta, Pinkie and Venus all waiting for me.
Coretta: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24669379
Venus: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24659874
Pinkie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24670224
Eternity: http://www.polyvore.com/eternitys_shopping_outfit/set?id=24671694

“Finally! I swear I thought I was about to come up there and drag your butt out of your bedroom!” Coretta said in her thick French accent.
“Well sorry, I had to change.” I replied smoothly
“Yeah yeah yeah, can we go shopping now?” Venus asked
We all looked at each other and smiled “SHOPPING!” we screamed together. But apparently it was loud because my brother came.
“Who the fuck died in here?” Cooper asked.
The girls and I looked at each other again smiling. My brother gave us a questioning look, and soon the 5 of us girls bursted out laughing.
“You girls are all on something.” I heard cooper mumble.
“Hey Coop, dude are you ready to--”
I finally stopped laughing looking up. It was Kade my heart stopped for a second well it would if it was beating.
“Kayden Peace! What are you doing here?” I heard Eternity ask her brother
“Eternity Hope! I came to get Cooper so we can go get the rest of the guys and skate.” He replied smoothly looking at me every once in a while.
“Well now that that’s settled, how about we go shopping now?” I heard Pinkie say.
“Yeah, see you around boys.” I said with a wink.
I swear I saw Kade blush a bit. I smirked and linked arms with the girls walking out our front door, down to Venus’s car; A purple mustang.

-----skip to the mall----
“Finally time for some shopping, I can’t wait where should we go first?” Coretta said.
“Hmm, this is a good question.” Venus replied.
“Let’s check out Stiches. I heard it’s really popular.” Eternity said.

-----Skip to after shopping----
“Okay, never thought I would ever say this, but I think I’m set for a while on clothes.” I said.
“I know” Pinkie said gasping for breath, “I’m hungry.” She said after catching her breath.
“I am too, let’s go get----” something had caught Venus’s eye. “What is Neptune doing here?” she asked aloud.
“Who is he with?” Pinkie asked
“Is that? No it can’t be.” I said
“Who? Who?” Venus asked interested.
“That looks like one of my old friends back like 20 years ago, her names Symphony but it can’t be.” I said looking at Venus then back at Neptune and this girl.
I finally got to see the face of her, once Neptune hugged her. His back was facing ours.
I gasped. “It is Symphony.”
“This is not cool, that my brother didn’t tell me about her.” Venus mumbled under her breath. “What is she?” Venus asked turning towards me.
“She’s an Asrai. It’s a type of fairy, but she’s an aquatic fairy. Apparently they can live to be 100 years old. But her family has some kind of past to them, where they age slower than most aquatic fairies. So she’s about our age.”
“Huh, that’s interesting, well should we walk over and say hello?” Pinkie said
“Nah I think let’s get some food. I’ll let my brother bring it up to me later.” Venus replied
As we were leaving I saw Symphony open her eyes looking straight at me. She smiled. I smiled back and waved she remembered who I was; I’m kind of shocked that she would.
“Hey Maybelline are you coming to go get food?” Eternity asked.
“Yeah I’m coming.” I replied
We went to the food court and decided on what to get to eat. We decided to get different foods and share them all together. I got pizza, Venus got Chinese, Eternity got Thai food, Pinkie got Jamaican and Coretta got Caribbean food.
----skip to home----
“Thanks Venus for the ride back! We definitely should do this again sometime!” I said getting out of the car.
“You’re welcome Hun anytime! Oh don’t forget your bags there in the trunk.” She said
Pop!
I heard the trunk pop open and I grabbed my shopping bags and closed the trunk. I heard the car speed off as I walked up the stairs. Once I was inside a maid came towards me grabbing the bags and said she’ll put them in my room. I told her thanks and went to my library.
“Bark Bark!”
“Awh Blackberrie there you are!” I said picking up my puppy. “Want some food?” I asked her.
“Bark!”
I laughed a little knowing that meant a yes. I walked into our kitchen, saying hello to our chief Adelio. I went to the pantry grabbing her food bowl as I went filling it with puppy chow. I set it down in front of Blackberrie.
“Dude did you see that? It was so epic!”
“Yeah man! I can’t believe you made that new move!”
“Ha-ha dude I’ve been working on it for a while now. I just can’t believe I finally landed it”
I heard voices coming towards the kitchen. I sat down at the breakfast table grabbing an apple and biting into it. Finally, I heard the kitchen door open and I saw London, Britain, Zeke, some guy I didn’t know, Kade and Cooper walk into the kitchen.
“Hey May! How was shopping?” Cooper asked once he saw me.
“Good, very fun. Coop remember Symphony?”
“Yeah why?”
“She’s here, I saw her at the mall today!” I exclaimed
“Are you sure, the last time we saw here she was in the light and she turned to a puddle.”
“I know but I swear it’s her!”
“Whatever you say May.”
“So who’s your friend?” I asked
“Oh May this is my boyfriend Brasen.”
“Hi Brasen, I’m Maybelline but you can call me May.” I said smiling holding out my hand.
“Hi May, nice to meet you.” Brasen said in a deep voice grasping my hand in a firm handshake.
I studied his features once we let go of our hands. He had pointy ears so he must be an elf. I figured. He had really dark black hair, a septum, snakebites and a Monroe. The only thing is that you couldn’t see his eyes. I noticed Kade staring at me. I shook it off as nothing.
“Well I’m gonna go play Call of Duty now. Bye!” I said walking out of the kitchen
“Dude your sister plays Call of Duty?” I heard Kade ask.
“Yeah, and she’s beastly at it.” Cooper replied
“Well shit dude your sisters sick.” London said
“Ha I know.” Was all I heard when Cooper replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
May's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=23456768
Coretta's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24669379
Venus' outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24659874
Pinkie's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24670224
Eternity's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/eternitys_shopping_outfit/set?id=24671694

Sorry idk how to connect the outfits to the words..