Status: I'm sorry guys, but I wont be updating for a while :(

Where's My Romeo?

Sudden Endings And Sudden Beginnings

“Ah, I can’t believe that we’re done with tour!” I said spinning around our tour bus that we had spent the past months traveling the country in. “What are we going to do now?”

It was the morning after our last show that happened in Miami, and everybody couldn’t believe that it was over. Bren, Ry, and the rest of the guys were still ecstatic has ever. I wasn’t quite sure if it was from tour being over or from all the stuff they were on. It was most likely both from my look of things.

“We could go to the beach,” Spencer suggested.

“I want to go!” I said jumping up and down. Yes, I think I might be on something myself.

“I don’t know,” Brendon said unsure.

“Come on, Bren,” I whined giving him the puppy dog look. “I haven’t been to the beach in forever.”

“Yeah, Bren, come on,” Ryan said smiling.

“Fine, he said giving in even sooner than expected. Usually it took a lot longer to get something out of him nowadays. “And I guess Matt can come along too.

“Aw, Bren. I love you so freaking much,” I said giving him a big hug. “More than anything.”

“I love you too, Abby,” he said sighing.

After a couple of hours, we finally came down from our little high and got ready for the beach.

As we drove to the beach, my thoughts drifted to Andrew. It wasn’t different than any other day, I always thought about him. I knew he lived in Miami as well as Chad, but I didn’t know where. A very small part of me wanted to see him. It had been six months, and I’d heard absolutely nothing from him. No calls, no texts, no nothing. I had talked to Chad, but he never mentioned Andrew. I gave up on him months ago. I guess he didn’t really love me after all.

We all got out of the car when we arrived at the nearest beach. The sun beat down on all of us as we walked towards the water. We found a place to put all of our stuff and to wait for everyone else.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard someone saying my name. I looked up at Ryan thinking he was the one saying my name. He elbowed me and nodded forward. I looked ahead expecting to see someone doing something stupid, but I was not expecting to see Andrew and Chad standing in front of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Beach Outfit

Short, I know. I just wanted to get something up.
Please comment....comments=updates.