Status: I'm sorry guys, but I wont be updating for a while :(

Where's My Romeo?

Surprises

“Andrew!” I was shocked. I didn’t think I would actually see him.

“Hello, Abby,” he said with a small smile.

“Abby! How you doing?” Chad asked. “We tried to get tickets to your guys’ concert, but they were all sold out.”

“You should have just called me. We could’ve gotten you backstage passes,” I said. Andrew stood there, looking very uncomfortable.

“Yeah, well somebody deleted your number from my phone,” Chad said glancing at Andrew.

“Oh, well at least you saw us today,” I said smiling.

“Yeah,” Chad said grinning. “Hey, we should have dinner tonight.”

“Wait, I thought Beca was flying in this afternoon, and then going to the movies tonight,” Andrew said.

“I’m sure Beca would rather go to dinner with Abby than go the movies with us,” Chad said. “Unless Abby doesn’t want to go out to dinner with us.”

“Well, I’m not exactly sure when we’re leaving, but I’m pretty sure I can to dinner,” I said.

“Great!” We sat there talking for a while. I would catch Andrew staring at me, and every time he would quickly look away. After several times of doing this, I just ignored him.

Chad was sitting in front of me when I saw him glance behind me. Before I could turn around to see who it was, they covered my eyes.

“Guess who,” he said.

“Um, Gabe,” I said, a smile forming on my lips.

“What?” he said sounding hurt. “Guess again.”

“Come on. I know it’s you, Matt. You’re the only person who ever does this to me,” I said smiling. He removed his hands from my eyes. I looked up and smiled.

“Hey baby,” he said sitting down next to me. He kissed me on my cheek. “So who are these guys?”

“This is Chad and that’s Andrew,” I said pointing to each of them. At the mention of Andrew, Matt’s arm went protectively around my waist, pulling me closer. “Guys, this is Matt, my boyfriend.”

As soon as I said that, Andrew looked like he was going to hit someone at any moment.

“Hey Matt, why don’t walk down the water edge,” I said sweetly.

“Alright,” he said smiling. We stood up, and I waited for Matt as he took his shirt off. Talk about abs. Anyways, I told the guys that we would be back in a while. He took a hold of my hand and began walking down the water edge.

“So that’s your ex-boyfriend,” he said finally.

“Yep, unfortunately,” I said.

“Bren said that you guys had a good time when you were together last fall.” We had stopped walking by then.

“Um, I guess we did, but that’s all in the past. He screwed up. I moved on, and I found someone much more amazing,” I said smiling.

“Really?” he said smiling.

“Yes,” I said grinning.” You are so amazing, and much more special to me.”

“I love you, Abby,” he said leaning down and then he kissed me.

“I love you too,” I said pulling away. We began walking back down the beach again. “By the way, Chad asked me to go to dinner with them tonight, and I was kinda hoping you would come with me.”

“Sure,” he said wrapping his arm around me. “But what would I wear to go have dinner with my girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend and her old school friends?”

“I’m sure we can find something,” I said laughing. He kissed me on the head, and we continued walking down the beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this chapter just feels rushed to me but i don't know :/
I haven't been in that great of mood since last night and I didn't want to rewrite this, but I wanted to give you guys something. So there...

Comment please. I love hearing what my readers think.

Oh, and I would love if someone made me a banner :)