Status: I'm sorry guys, but I wont be updating for a while :(

Where's My Romeo?

Crazy Fans

"Holy shit! That's Panic! At the Disco and Gabe Saporta in the same theatre as us," a guy said who was standing in front of me for popcorn and other delicious snacks.

"I know!" one of the others said.

"Dude, should we go say something to them?" the last one asked.

"They get enough crazy fans without us bothering them, BP," the first one said.

"Ricky, we aren't crazy fans though," BP said. It was actually really entertaining listening in on their conversation. "They're our inspiration; we should tell them."

"Exactly! What would we say to them?" I hadn't caught his name yet, but he was pretty cute.

"Um, if you don't mind me butting in," I said. "Just tell them how much they mean to you or how much they've changed your life."

"Uh, who are you?" BP asked rudely.

"I'm Abby. Brendon Urie's little sister," I explained.

"Brendon doesn't have a sister," Ricky said turning his back.

"Right," I said rolling my eyes. "Okay, if you're such big Panic! Fans, then you know that One their last tour there was a girl with them." They looked at me strangely and nodded. "That would be me. Do you want to meet them or not?"

"Um sure, I guess," the unnamed one said. We got our snacks, and went back into the theatre.

"Hey Bren, these guys wanted to meet you," I said.

"Brendon, it's such an honor meeting you," Ricky said. "I'm Ricky, this is Jake, and that's BP."

"Nice to meet you guys," Ryan said. "You can sit with us just don't talk during the movie." I sat down next to Ry and before I knew it, Jake, the pretty cute one , was sitting next to me.

"Thank you so much for introducing us," he whispered in my ear. Before I could say anything, Ryan sushed him. Not too long after, the movie started.

***

"So I know I just met you and I don't want you to think that I'm doing this becauseof who you know," Jake said nervously as we walked out after the movie was over. "But can I have your number?"

"You're not going to be one of those creepy stalkers, are you?" I asked smiling.

"No," he said looking confused. "I wouldn't do that " I took a sharpie out of my purse and pulled Jake's hand closer to me.

"If this stays on your hand," I said writing my number on it. "Then I guess it's meant to be."

"Come on lover boy," Ricky said pulling Jake away. "We gotta go."

"Its nice meeting you, Abby," Jake yelled as he got dragged away by his friends. "I'll call you."

"Abby and Jake sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G," Gabe sang as he walked behind me.

"Shut the fuck up, Gabe," I said pushing him away. Everybody continued teasing me until we got home and I ran up to my room. I collasped on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. Jake was definately cute and definately my type. I was dreaming of everything that could happen if Jake and I went out, when my cell phone started vibrating beneath me.

"Hello," I said answering it.

"Hey, this is Jake. Your number didn't come off my hand." I could tell he was smiling.

"Really?" I said laughing. "Suprised you didn't call me earlier."

"I didn't want to seem too desperate."

"Well, this is pretty good for not being desperate."

"Thank you," he said. We kept talking into the early hours of the morning. I learned that he played bass; and him, BP, and Ricky were kinda in a band together. They just needed a lead singer. I hinted that I sang and wanted to get a band together also. I'm not sure if he caught on, but we had fun talking about everything.

***

I stumbled into the kitchen the next morning looking for my daily dose of caffine.

"So who were you talking to last night?" Ryan said smirking as he looked over his magazine.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I said pouring myself a cup of coffee. I took a sip of the amazing liquid.

"I would very much like to know who my best friend was talking to until 3 in the morning."

"It was Jake," I mumbled.

"The guy you met last night?" he asked.

"Maybe," I said walking away quickly.

"Wait," Ryan said before I could make it to the stairs. "Do you know anything about this kid?"

"After last night, I know a lot." Ryan gave me a look that could rival my brother's.

"Just be careful, Abby," he said finally.

"Thanks, Ry. I will."