You Won't Live to See Another Night

Image

Image
Beautiful banner by: Zackylicious

My name is Officer Blair Woods, and I am a victim of the merciless gang known as “Avenged Sevenfold.” My sister was only sixteen years old when they killed her, leaving her to rot in a pile of corpses stacked as high as the ceiling. A young man named Danny had escaped their mansion and made it to my police station. I was with him the night they killed him. They’d rigged his car with an explosive. His girlfriend, Allie, was dragged into this mess because she shared the appearance of Jessica Haner, Brian’s sister who died by his own hand. Her body was possessed by Jessica’s now evil spirit. I blame myself for all these awful occurrences and that burden is what makes me a victim. I swore on my life that I’d be the one to put them behind bars. But that was before I got married and had a baby.

Things have been unusually quiet around the city, and I should’ve known that that was the worst kind of omen. The boys are back in town, and they’re ready to play a new game, one much worse than the original. The rules remain the same – fight till the death. There is no winner in this game, for even if you are lucky enough to defeat your competition, your life will become nothing more than a hardship, a reminder of how much of a blessing death could really be. I refuse to let this happen again right before my own eyes. I will right my wrongs and allow the deceased to finally rest in peace. But the question is…what am I willing to pay for such a prize?

A sequel to “You Won’t Live To See Another Day.”