Status: Active <333

Falling Into Summer Love

Five.

I took a deep breath and walked out to the door. When I finally reached the door, I quickly turned to the mirror and checked myself again before I greeted Travis.

I opened the door and smiled. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a blue v-neck, and grey vans. He had his hands in his pockets and he was chewing on his lipring when he noticed I was standing in front of him.

"Wow. Uhm, hey Phoebe." He said. "You look cute." He smiled.

I blushed. "Thank you, Travis. You look handsome as well."

"Thanks. So are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, lemme just go grab keys and my phone." I smiled.

"Take your time babe."

I went into the kitchen to grab my keys from where I last left them and unplug my charging cell phone. I went back to the living room and smiled again when I saw Travis standing there. The butterflies continued to make themselves known as I took his outstreached hand as we walked out the door.

When we got to the car he opened the car door for me and smiled when I got in.

My favorite song , Like We Used To by A Rocket To The Moon started playing as soon as we pulled out of the parking lot.

The car ride wasn't long and before I knew it we were at this little diner. Travis told me to wait in the car while he ran around to my side and opened the door once again.

When we got into the diner we sat down in a booth facing the beach.

I love the fact that the beach is 10 minutes from my house

We ordered one vanilla milkshake and one basket of fries to share.

He was sitting across from me and we were talking about ourselves. It was nice to be on a date with someone who wasn't a douche.

When the milkshake and fries came he told me to come sit beside him, so I got up and walked over to his side of the booth.

About fifteen minutes later we were leaving the diner and started walking towards where the fair would be.

It didn't take us long because the fair was 5 minutes from the diner, but when we reached it everything was turned off.

"I guess the fair is closed today." He said. I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Well lets go on the beach." I smiled.

"Okay, even better than the fair."

I took my shoes off and ran on the beach to the lifeguard stand. Once I climbed it I sat down on the seat looking out over the ocean.

Travis finally reached the stand about a minute later and sat down beside me.

I started to get cold and he noticed so he pulled me into him. It was nice to be treated once I thought.

The sound of the waves was so relaxing, it made me feel at peace. I looked up at Travis and smiled.

I was about to say something but I was caught off guard when I felt Travis warm soft lips pressed to mine.

I smiled and kissed back, after I pulled back I layed my head down on his chest.

This date couldn't get any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i haven't updated in so long D:
i wanted the date to be just write.
but i just came up with that :/ oh well.

please tell me what you think.
cause i'm not really liking this story D:

much love<333
~cellina.