I Woke up Next to Lukas Podolski and Holy Crap We're Married

Slipping and Striping

*Reyna POV*
I woke late the next morning and when I got up and went to get some breakfast, I saw a note from Lukas saying that he went out to get some groceries. Grabbing my bagel with cream cheese, I went upstairs. Sitting in the comfortable chair at the computer, I begin to work on the actors schedule that I had forgotten about and some other staff emails I had to send with announcements. I was close to finishing when I heard the front door open and Lukas come in. I froze and listened to him unpack the things he had bought. When he was finished I heard his footsteps come up the stairs. Oh my god, my mind screamed as I turned back to the computer screen and tried to remember what I had been doing a minute ago. I had no idea what to say to him after last night! Part of me was annoyed for his controlled bearing and the other was excited, he had, after all, been jealous of Cristiano’s attention of me. My heart was going a hundred miles an hour when Lukas finally rounded the corner and entered the room. My first thought was that he looked gorgeous today wearing dark blue jeans and a white t-shirt that hugged his muscles just like I wanted to. The second was, he is the sweetest man in the world. In his hands were a dozen white roses. I felt so overwhelmed at the gesture and that he had remembered my favorite flower.

Circling the desk, Lukas came to kneel by my side, “I’m sorry.” Handing me the flowers he lowered is head and looking at the ground, running his hands through his smooth blond hair, “I shouldn’t have acted the way I did. I was an arschloch.” I could tell that he had called himself an ass or something like it and touched by everything, I put my hands on his shoulder, “I forgive you Lukas.” He looked up and smiled moving his arm onto the armrest of my chair, all along my hand still on his shoulder. My heart speed up again as the movement flexed his powerful muscles and sent thrills through my body. Lukas moved his face closer to mine, “So do you want to do something today?” “Sure,” I squeaked quickly, trying to remember to take deep breaths of air. “Great,” he said and stood towering over me. “Get dressed and we can go,” Lukas moved to go downstairs. “Wait,” I said standing from my chair. “Where are we going and what about lunch?” Looking over at me with his piercing blue eyes he replied, “It’s a surprise and don’t worry about food, we can stop at a McDonald on the way.” When he left, I hurriedly sent the last of the emails and shutting down the computer, went to my room and changed out of my pajamas and into a pair of light blue jeans and a grey long sleeve shirt with a V neck. . I put my flowers in some water and put them next to my bed inhaling the sweet sent on last time. Turning to take my phone on the bed I saw that it had three texts and five missed pone calls. They were all from Matt. Groaning, I sat heavily on the bed and read my texts.

“Call me when you get this.” “Baby we need to talk. I want you back.” “Please love call me. The other woman wasn’t as good for me as you so please come back.”

Snapping my phone shut, I angrily walked out of my room. That b*****ed! Nothing about being sorry or loving me. I entered the living room were Lukas was playing a soccer game on xbox 360 and immediately cheered up when he looked up and flashed me a breathtaking smile. “You ready?” Lukas asked as he made a goal with a virtual version of himself. “Yup,” I said a grabbed my purse from the couch as Lukas turned the TV off. We walked out the door from the kitchen into the garage and climbed into his hot black Ferrari. As Lukas backed out of the drive way his usual techno music blasted through the car. We arrived to a McDonald a few minutes later and went through the drive through having agreed that we would eat in the car since it was forty minutes to the mysterious place that Lukas was taking me.

*Lukas POV*

Having gotten our food, I turned onto the main road and then exited right onto the highway. As I was driving Reyna munched on some fries and then seeing I wanted my food passed me my Big Mac. Smiling, I took a bite from the burger, a few weeks ago she would never have trusted me to drive while eating. I still remember the look she had given me the first time I had driven her home. “I can’t take this anymore!” Reyna said as she opened the glove compartment and pulled out my ipod. “Hey!” I said as she pulled out her pink one from her purse and plugged it in. “I need words,” she said pressing play. “All we’ve been listening to is techno and I can’t take it anymore.” “What’s wrong with techno?” I said a bit annoyed that she had manhandled my ipod. “Nothing but this is a marriage, or at least a weird on, and marriage is about compromise. I’ve listen to your music now you have to listen to mine,” she said with a cocky smile. Wannabe by Spice Girls started to blast through my car and I almost ran into the car in front of me. “Oh hell no! Ferraris are not the types of car to be blasting this music in!” I said trying no to let the horror into my voice. Reyna burst out laughing and I sent her a glare as she pressed the next button to The Way I Are by Timberland, “This manly enough for your car?” She gave me such a look of innocence that I burst out laughing too.

The rest of the car ride was spent going over Reyna’s German vocabulary. I was impressed with how far she had gone in two weeks and I though her accent wasn’t bad at all and very sexy. When we finally arrived to our destination, Reyna’s expression changed to that of dismay. “An ice skating rink?” she said. “But I can’t skate!” “I know,” I said as I took her hand and led her into the building. “That’s why we’re here, it was one of the first things you told me. You said you liked to watch the Olympic figure skaters and wished you knew how to skate and know you will.” Her month dropped, either from the shock of being here or that I remembered that far back I wasn’t sure. I went to the cashier and switching to German rented two pairs of skates. We made our way to the outsides of the ice and laced up the skates. “But Lukas! No one skates in the middle of July!” Reyna said trying to dissuade me. “Exactly. No one will be staring at us,” I said standing up and waiting for Reyna to tie hers. In reality, there was no one here so we had the whole ice to ourselves. “But I thought we had to go out where people will see us so the public will think we’re a regular couple,” she said trying desperately to get out of the situation. Smiling, I helped her stand and headed to the ice, “We’ll do that tonight when we go out to an expensive and paparazzi zone restaurant.” “Oh great,” she muttered. I bite the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing out loud.

*Reyna POV*

Try not to fall. That was the only thing that was running through my head. And that Lukas is really hot but that didn’t count since I always thought of that these days. Lukas kept a firm hold my waist as we took a few turns around the rink, him instructing me as we went. After a few circles and I got the hang of it, he let go of my waist and just took my hand. I was freaking out and trying not to embarrass myself at the same time. “You’re going to reshape my hand if you continue to hold it so tightly,” Lukas whispered into my ear. “Sorry,” I blushed and tried to get my hand to relax. That was when I lost my balance and almost fell backyard if not for Lukas’ strong arm snaking around me. Pulling me to his chest he asked, “You okay?” “Yeah,” I said my heart thumping and my arms wrapped around his head. His warmth felt good and I didn’t want to let go of him. When I didn’t, Lukas looked down at me with curious blue eyes. Turning bright red I quickly lowered my arms but still clung to his hand. He was a good teacher and soon had me skating alone and encouraging me. I was so proud of myself by the end of an hour, I was on my own and we skated next to each other for the rest of the time.

Twenty minutes later, we headed back to the bench where our shoes were. Not one of us had fallen although I had come close I few times, but I was especially happy that we hadn’t fallen together like in the movies. I had expected it to happen all day and was glad it hadn’t because it would have been extremely awkward. No sooner had that thought ended, when I lost my balance and began to fall backward. Lukas, who was in front of me, had just turned and tried to grab me. He succeeded in that but lost his balance an we fell backward; I landed on top of him his my head cushioned on his chest. “Autsch, das verletzt!” he said (Translation: Ouch, that hurts!). I knew enough of German to have understood what he had said and tried to crawl over to him. Unfortunately, I forgot that I was on him and moved my knee onto his…. area and put my weight on it. “Jeezus women! Are you trying to unman me?” Lukas said as he sat up in pain. “Oh my God! I’m so sorry!” I replied horrified at what I had just done and put leg on to the side of his thighs. Now I was straddling him! Lord what are you doing to me? I thought as I looked at Lukas who was smirking. As quickly as possible and without falling, I stood.

We didn’t talk as we put our own shoes back on and returned our skates. We were halfway home before Lukas said, “So did you have fun?” “Yeah it was great. Especially the end,” I said without thinking, then realizing the meaning of my statement quickly added. “When I skated on my own…at the end.” Turning to face me Lukas mouth twitched and his eyes were full of mischief, “I liked the end…the very end.”

*Lukas POV*

I balanced the football on my foot as I listened to the news. As I did a trick and flicked the ball in the air and caught it behind my head I heard the reporter talk about Reyna and me at the game last night. I dropped the ball to the living room floor and moved it around without thinking as I listened to what they had to say. They were calling us the Golden Couple and cutest couple in football. I smiled and continued to play with the ball at me feet. We had ten minutes left before we had to leave for dinner. After returning from the skating rink we had went to our separate bedrooms to get ready. I was wearing black pants and a navy blue shirt with the first few buttons opened. “I’m ready if you are,” said a voice from behind. I turned to see Reyna in a tight black dress. She looked amazing! Her lush body was perfectly shown off in the dress, her beautiful thick hair running down her back, and her petit feet in sexy black heels that made her a few inches higher but still not as tall as me. “You look beautiful Reyna,” I said when I could remember how to speak. Her cheeks flushed a delicate pink making her face even more attractive, “Thank you.” Practical running to her side, I took her arm and escorted her out, the football completely forgotten.

When I pulled up into the restaurant entrance there were about a dozen photographers who snapped to attention as soon as they recognized my car. Helping Reyna out of the car, I tossed my keys to the valet. I put my arm around her waist and moved her into the restaurant. We didn’t look up at the cameras to look like we were just trying to go have a peaceful dinner and not that they were the reason why we were here. “Ah, Mr. Podolski! I have your table ready,” greeted the cheerful little man at the sitting desk. “Thanks Fabio,” I said to the owner of the restaurant. Following him, he led us to a small table at the corner but it still wasn’t very private as the people eating watched us pass by with curious eyes. I pulled out Reyna’s chair and then went to sit in my own chair. “The special today is Escargot a la crème and the wine is a 1960 Bordeaux. Bonne appetite!” After he left, we looked aver the menu and after ordering a bottle of Bordeaux and our food we were finally left alone. “Everyone is staring at us,” Reyna said quietly as she fidgeted with her wine glass. Reaching over, I took her hand and held it over the table and leaned over as if to be closer to her, “Just relax. We’re pros at this by now.”

I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw that many were looking over at us. I let a small chuckle, they looked like they expected as to have sex in the restaurant at any minute. “What is it?” Reyna said. “Nothing,” I said and then thought of playing around with them a bit. “Reyna, run your leg against mine.” “Excuse me?!” she said in a shocked voice. “Just do it. I want to play around with these people a bit. They look like they think I’m going to tear off your dress where you are.” Reyna smile deviously and I felt her leg run along mine. I looked at our audience and saw them all whispering urgently to each other. Then I felt Reyna’s bare foot left my pant leg up a bit and stroked my ankle shyly. My mind completely forgot the everyone around me and locked with two violet eyes. Without my realizing or permission, my hand was on her leg caressing it, feeling the soft muscles and silky skin. Looking up into her eyes I say them deepened with passion and her teeth bite her kissable lip to keep a moan from slipping out. “Here you go Mr. and Mrs. Podolski,” said the server not, noticing the flushed expression on Reyna’s lovely face or my hand as I put it back on the table.

*Reyna POV*
You are so stupid, I told myself. My behavior at the restaurant had been very sluty, never in my life had I done such a thing in public. The worst part was that I had enjoyed it! You are a whore Reyna Podolski, I thought. Oh… Reyna Michaels, Michaels is your last name. Scolding at myself, I changed for the third time that day into the shorts and tank top that I slept in and made my way downstairs for my daily game time with Lukas. I found him in the kitchen making some popcorn. “So what are we playing today?” I asked taking two cans of coke from the fridge and following him into the living room where music (not techno, thank God) was playing and the only light was from the fireplace and a few candles. “Poker,” he said. “Great, I’m really good at it,” I said confidently as I sat across from him. “Good because we’re playing with bets,” Lukas replied with a wicked grin as he shuffled the cards. “What are we betting?” I asked nervously. “Our clothes,” he said simply. My mouth dropped open, “Our…Our… clo--” “Our clothes, unless of course you’re too chicken to do it,” Lukas looked up at me with wide innocent blue eyes that issued forth the challenge. Knowing it was a bad idea, I still heard my self reply, “I’m not. Deal the cards German.” “I thought so American,” he replied with a little smile and passed me my cards. We began to play and my cards were pretty bad, “So what does the winner get and how many games are we playing?” “Only one, I have to get up early to go to get to the airport,” He said while studying me. Oh right, I had totally forgot that he had a game in Spain this week. “And the winner?” I repeated. “Well I don’t know about you but if I win; I want a kiss,” he said casual still studying me with his unnerving blue eyes. “A kiss? Well if I win, as long as I’m in Germany, we listen to whatever music I choose,” I said and had the pleasure of seeing Lukas frown. “You’re first,” he said. I took one of my socks off and placed it one the table. Soon, my pair of sock were joined my both of Lukas’, his shirt, and his shoes (the cheater hadn’t taken them off when we had gotten back). As for me I had lost both socks, my shorts, and was placing my black lace bra on the growing pile. I tried not to feel self-conscious about myself as I sat in my boy-short underwear with Lukas’ burning eyes on me. The other hard thing was to try not to stare at his bare chest. You’d think since I’d seen it so many times it wouldn’t effect me but it did. His chest gleaned in the light the flames were throwing off, and every inch of it was pure muscle and hardness. My wondering mind came back to reality when Lukas picked by my bra and held it up, “This is nice. Too bad you didn’t have it on the night of our wedding.” I snatched it back and placed it once again on the pile, “If I had worn it on our wedding night it would have been destroyed and I like this bra thank-you-very-much.” He chuckled and ran his lean fingers with the wedding ring through his hair. It still shocked me to see it there but it also gave me a warm feeling in my stomach. “So let’s see your cards,” Lukas said. I looked up at him with a smile, he knew I would not have been comfortable striping down any more. I laid my hand on the table. “Nice, four of a kind,” Lukas said nodding his head. “But still not good enough for a straight flush.” Throwing his hand down he smiled. For some odd reason I wasn’t mad I had lost, on the contrary I felt like I had won. Lukas came over to where I was sitting and leaned in. His face was inches from mine, I could see the blueness of his eyes and feel his warm breath on my skin. Reaching behind me, he slip his hand to the back of my neck and pulled me even closer. My breath hitched up and my chest began to heave as his skilled hands stroked my neck. “No,” he said as he pulled back. “I think I’ll save this for another time.” He let go of me tenderly and rose, exiting the living room. I feared that he had taken my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments! Keep them coming:*)