Status: Renew'd and active.(:

My Crazy 18th Year

Finally Eighteen!

Tyler POV

Today is finally here! I'm finally eighteen fucking years old! I'm an official adult now! I smiled at the thought and pulled myself out of bed and sleepily climbed down the steps. I turned toward the kitchen and flipped on the light, yawning.

"Surprise! Happy birthday, Tyler!" My mother and little brother yelled, jumping out from behind the counter. I flew about three feet in the air and nearly shit my pants. I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for a moment.

"Holy shit! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" I laughed, pounding on my chest to make sure my heart was still ticking.

"Not really. Your face was totally priceless though!" My brother, Toby, laughed, mocking me. I playfully punched him in the chest. My mom smiled at me as her beautiful greenish brown eyes filled with tears.

"Awe. Mommy what's wrong?" I asked.

"My baby girl isn't a baby anymore. She is all grown up and an adult now." She blubbered. Tears escaped down her cheeks and I hugged her.

"I'm always going to be your baby girl, mommy." I smiled. She laughed and turned to Toby.

"Toby. You're not allowed to turn eighteen anymore. You must stay sixteen until the day I die." She teased.

"But mommy!" He playfully whined. " Trixie and Tyler got to! Why am I not allowed?!" Trixie was our older sister. She is twenty-four and is married to her high school sweetheart, Sean Meloy.

"You're the only real baby I have left! You can never leave me!" Mom yelled, strangling my baby brother in a hug. I laughed hysterically until my stomach hurt. I had a weird ass family.

After I finished my delicious breakfast I headed upstairs to my room to get ready for the awesome pool party my best friend, Gemini Payne, was throwing for me. My phone started singing Kids In Love by Mayday Parade. I looked down to see my perfect boyfriends name, Jeydon Crank, light up on my screen.

From: Jey!<3
Hey sexi! Hpy bday! Ily<3
Wht time shld I pic u & Tob up?

His texting skills were absolutely horrible. I always nag him about it, but he always ignores me.

To: Jey!<3
Awe, thanks babe.(: <3 Umm..
pick us up at like 5:30. I love you,
too<3

I closed my phone and started getting ready.

Gemini POV

I pulled out my small LG Cosmos and dialed Tyler's number.

"Hello?"

"HAPPY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY MAH BESTEST FRIEND EVAAA!" I screamed into the phone. There was a startled scream and then laughter.

"I think I just went deaf in my left ear." Ty laughed. "Thanks, Gem."

"Hey, what's are best friends for?" I laughed. "What time you comin' over?"

"I told Jeydon to pick Toby and I up at like five thirty."

"Awesomesauce! See you then, gorgeous!" I yelled then hung up. I changed into my favorite purple and black polka dot bikini and put on some white shorts and a purple camisole. I headed downstairs to find my dear old mother.

The house looked amazing if I do say so myself. Balloons and streamers were everywhere. We had tons of food and games, and lots of fun party decorations. The party was suppose to be a surprise, but Tyler's dumbass, loud mouth, boyfriend spoiled it.

I found my mom putting up a 'Happy Birthday, Tyler!' banner that we made. It was extremely colorful. "Hey, sweetheart. What's going on?"

"Hi, mamma. I was just about to go change the pool lights. After that I'll probably take a quick nap." I said.

"Alright. When do you want to set out the food?"

"Couple hours." She nodded and went back to the banner.I grabbed the lime green, Ty's favorite color, pool lights and hooked them up. When I finished I headed to my fluffy couch for my daily nap. I didn't want to be a cranky bitch at the party.

My phone chirped in my ear at four fifty-seven. Jacob, my boyfriend, has texted me.

From: Jakey! :D
Gemini Louise Payne! You better
not be sleeping! It is Tyler's birthday.
WAKE UP!!

To: Jakey! :D
*Groan* I know it is Tyler's birthday
Jacob Harrison Yaso. She is my
best friend, dummy. Do you want me
to be cranky at the party?

*Ding! Dong!* I groaned and slowly got off the couch to answer the door.

"You can never be cranky when you are with Tyler, babe." Jacob smiled and walked inside.

"That's a l- no it's not." I said attempting to disagree, but he was right. Jake laughed and kissed me.

"So what do you want me to do, boss?"

"Go make the punch, please."

"Only thing I can make besides water." He grinned. I laughed and pushed him toward the kitchen.

"Don't even think about spiking it, mister." I growled at him playfully. He sighed then laughed. I started setting out all the food on the counter. This party was going to be fucking sweet!

Jeydon POV

I climbed into my 1969 emerald green mustang convertible. I had to pick Tyler and Toby up for her party at Gemini's. From what Gem has told me, which wasn't much since I'm the one that blew the surprise, it was going to be a sick party. I pulled into the driveway and saw Toby sitting on the porch listening to his iPod.

"She is in her room." He muttered before I could say anything. I just nodded and headed upstairs. I could hear Tyler's radio blaring. When I reached her room, she was dancing around and singing along to Sleeping With Sirens CD. I leaned on her door frame and watched her, smiling.

"JEYDON!" She squealed, finally noticing me. "How long have you been standing there?!" Her cheeks were cherry red.

"Long enough to watch you belt out Do It Now, Remember It Later." I grinned and captured her into my arms. "Did I mention how incredibly sexy you looked while doing it?" She laughed and pecked my lips.

"C'mon. Let's get to Gemini's before she throws a temper tantrum about the birthday girl not being there." I groaned and followed her downstairs and out the door to my car. Toby was already in the back seat still listening to his iPod.

**********

"Did I mention to say happy birthday yet?" I asked. We were halfway to Gem's house.

"No, just that I was sexy while singing and dancing horribly." Tyler poked her tongue out at me.

"Well happy birthday, baby." I said. She smiled and kissed me.

"Dude! Keep your eyes on the damn road!" Toby yelled from the backseat. Apparently he thought he needed to be a second driver.

"Calm down, Tobs. We do this all the time." Tyler giggled.

"No, I won't calm down! What if you are kissing and you run into a pole... Or worse!" He yelled. Tyler ended up just busted out laughing.

"It's not like we are making out, Toby. Anyways, Jeydon is a very good driver, aren't you baby?" I nodded and she kissed me again. Toby groaned and stayed silent the rest of the drive. When we finally got to Gemini's, Toby bolted out of the car, yelled something at us, and ran into her house. Tyler and I laughed and started to make-out. There was a knock at the window and Gemini's face peered into the window.

"Make-out time over. Now it's time to party!" She yelled opening the door and yanking Ty out. "Oh! By the way, I made it extremely clear that my room is off limits. Now you guys are free to do what you please in privacy." She winked. Gemini was a weird girl, but she was also a good person to have around. I got out of the car, grabbed Tyler's hand, and followed the deep purple haired girl into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So this isn't necessarily a new story. It's my first story revised. I was going through all my stuff and I re-read this and shuttered. Turns out I wasn't the best author in seventh grade. Ahaha(:
Anywhore! I hope you guys like the revised version. I think I'm gonna do this to a couple other stories. I plan on updating more frequently, so be on the look out.
Oh! Mine and Nicole's new story should be getting posted soon so look for that too. I think the earliest it will be posted is in like two weeks so just look. I think its a good story idea, hope you will too.(:
Thanks guys,
Taylor Elizabeth.(: