Status: Coming Soon

Lies

Sweetheart

[Unknown POV]

"Alright, we're not going to kill her unless she doesn't have the money got it?" I said.

"Fine." he said back. "But if she doesn't I'm going to be the one to kill her."

I nodded back at him and started to walk toward the elevator. After years of looking for her one of our spies spotted her with a girl and brought her here.

The bell rang and we started walking down the hall towards room 203.

I lightly knocked on the door and waited.

[Audrey POV]

In the middle of the night I woke up to my stomach grumbling. Sighing I threw the covers off of me and made my way to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and saw a piece of pie. I decided to eat it with a glass of milk. Taking the pie and milk out, I started looking around for a glass.

Soon enough I was wiping my mouth and cleaning up my dishes.

I was drying off the glass when I heard a knock at the door.

Why would someone be here so late?

I walked to the door and since there was no pupil hole, I had to open it to see who it was.

Big mistake.

As soon as I opened the door I was tackled down to the floor by a large heavy weight. Looking up I saw it was a man with strong arms covered in tattoos and dark brown eyes.

I squirmed and yelled at him to get off me but my screams were muffled by his hand on top of my mouth.

"Ooh what do we have here?" he said.

I bit down on his hand hard and he quickly took it off my lips yelling out "Son of a fucking bitch!" Giving him no time to come back at me I quickly shoved him off me and started heading for the door. Only inches from it someone pulled back on my hair causing me to cry out.

"You'll pay for that."

"GET OFF ME!"

He chuckled at me and started pulling me backwards until I was shoved down onto the couch. "Sit here and don't say a word or I'll make you regret you're existence."

I don't know what it was but his voice had gone from angry to one that scared me to my very core.

"Leave me alone you ass! Get the hell out of my fucking house!" I heard Joyce yell. What happened to the nice old lady?

"Where the hell, is our fucking money?!" another voice shouted back.

"I don't fucking have it! So leave me the hell alone until I do!"

The arguing lasted for about another twenty minutes and I had to sit there with the man with the dark eyes. I soon heard screaming and loud crashes and bangs from the room where Joyce was in. As fast as I could I stood up to go and help but was stopped when I heard his voice telling me to sit down.

"But-"

"Sit down!" he said in the same frightening voice.

I was still going toward the room when suddenly I couldn't move anymore. I couldn't move anymore because my body was in complete agonizing pain. I was down on the floor screaming at the top of my lungs because of the horrible burning feeling going throughout my entire body.

"Stop! Please! I'll do what you want just make it fucking stop!"

"Hmm I dunno you're pretty feisty. Maybe just a little longer and then I just might consider-"

"Gates stop." another deep voice said.

Immediately the pain went away and I was left there panting and numb.

"The bitch is dead now so let's go." the same voice said. I looked over to put a face on the voice and saw an even stronger looking man walking towards where I was laying. He had short hair hidden under a hat, cold menacing hazel eyes, and tattoo covering all of his arms up to his wrists.

"What are we going to do with the girl then?" I'm guessing, Gates asked.

"Leave her."

"But look at her. She's pretty damn hot for a mortal don't you think. Maybe we could take her as a souvenir."

"You know the rules Gates, everyone has to agree."

"Fine then where's Christ and Rev?"

At that moment two more men came out into the room. One was tall and lanky with brown hair and the other short and semi muscular with blond hair.

"So you guys wanna take her home or what?"

They all looked at me as if I were some object at an auction debating in their heads if I was good enough to buy, or in this case take home.

"I say we take her." the tall one said. The short one also agreed with him and soon they were all looking at the short haired muscular one for the final vote.

"Fine." he said.

"So its settled," Gates said. "We have a souvenir of the night."

"Yeah whatever. Either way we're leaving now Gates. Let's go Rev. Christ you too Gates can have the job of handling the girl." the short haired one said before starting to walk out of the apartment with Christ and Rev right behind him.

"Let's go sweetheart." Gates commanded nudging my side. Slowly I started to get up but I guess my pace was too slow because Gates let out a frustrated sigh and threw me over his shoulder causing me to yelp.

"Put me down Dickhead I can walk."

"Well now that you say that," he said as he "adjusted" my position on his shoulder by throwing me back further on it. "I'm just gonna have to carry you the whole way."

Fucking shoot me now.

~*~

"Wake up sweetheart. We're here."

I opened my eyes and saw a large house right outside of the car window.

"What and where the is this place?" I asked turning toward Gates in the driver's seat of the car.

"Well, for one its your new home and two its in Bat Country."

"B-b-bat Country?"

"Heard of it?"

"No."

"Well now you have. C'mon we have to get inside."

I knew of absolutely two things. One this place was fascinating and very scary at the same time. Two the chances of something good happening during my stay here was highly unlikely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long wait and crappy chapter I know. Sorry.