Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Bad Romance

It was June 18th, my stepdad Nikki and i were getting ready to go to the airport to go off to Europe with several other rock bands to kick off the Download festival. But at the moment, my mum was stalling us. She was never good with goodbyes. Especially when i left to LA.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" My mum asked as she hugged me.
"I'll be fine, Nikki's gonna be with me." i chuckled
"Liv, don't worry." Nikki smiled as he gave her a kiss, "You still love me, right?" He grinned.
"Bring my daughter back in one piece and i'll think about it." She smirked and kissed his cheek.
"Cool, c'mon Nikki! Europe awaits us!" I smiled.
"Alright, don't worry. I'll call you as soon as we land. Love you." He hugged her.
"Love you mom, be back before you know it!" I was already half way down the walkway.
"Love you!"
Once Nikki and I got in the Cadi we relaxed.
"This is gonna be great, you're gonna love it." Nikki smiled.
"I think i will, but i'm not sure if the audience will like me...i mean, this is a rock festival." I replied.
"You have fans all over the world, i'm sure there will be fans at the festival."

~We arrived at the airport~
A plane was booked for us, along with alot of other bands, once we boarded i was greeted by my band. Oliver Lawson-Taylor is the drummer, he's also my cousin and my best friend. We're not really related but I take him as a cousin, his parents are Twiggy Lawson (famous '60s British model) and Roger Taylor (Queen drummer). His mum is best friends with mine so we've remained close.
and there's Wolfgang Puck jr. obviously he's the son of the famous chef Wolfgang Puck. He's the bassist, and one of the singers.
and then there's the jack-of-all-trades guy, JoJo. He's the only son of actress Nicole Ari Parker and the late actor River Phoenix. And he's the youngest of the crew.

"Goodbye New York! Hello London!" Oliver smiled.
"It's Ireland first." Wolfgang said.
"Hey Audrey, did you know your ex is on this plane?" Jo smiled
"Yeah." I sighed.
"Oh, him i'm guessing?" Oliver questioned.
"Yeah, but you make it sound like i've only dated 1 guy in my entire life." I replied
"He's a significant one. And by significant, i mean the one i don't like." Oliver raised his brow.
"Mr. Brian Haner jr. a.k.a Synyster Gates." Jo grinned
"He's not really an ex."I added
"Then what is he?" Oliver asked
"Just a guy i hung out with."
"For months at a time, i believe it's called dating." Jo smirked.
"I hang out with you guys, we're not dating." I retorted.
"Whatever, let's drop it! we're going to Europe, this is epic!" Oliver smiled.
"I know, right? this is gonna so fun." Wolfgang grinned.
"So are we getting our own tour bus? or do we have to share?" Jo asked.
"We won't know until we get there." Oliver sighed.
"Just as long as we don't get paired up with one of Audrey's ex's. That would be awkward." JoJo laughed.
"Shut up!" I jabbed him in the ribs.
"Violence is never the answer!" Jo yelled. We ganged up on him and threw him out of his seat onto the floor. "Repent!" He laughed.
"Inflicting violence on a bandmate isn't good for business." a voice chuckled. I looked up and saw that it was Brandon Flowers. I smiled.
"He likes it." I laughed.
"That justifies it. I heard that you were in on the tour too. I wanted to come see you." He smiled.
"Yeah we were really surprised that we were invited." I stood up and stepped over Jo to be beside Brandon.
We stood for a moment gazing into eachother's eyes, then he hugged me. "It's been a long time. i've missed you."
"I've missed you too." I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder. Taking in that precious moment. But it all ended too soon when a dreaded ex of mine came over and ruined it.
"Hi Audrey." It was Brian (Synyster).
Brandon pulled away, "I'll talk to you later." I could tell he was turned off by the arrival of Synyster, i wouldn't blame him.
"Brian." I sighed.
"What? He gets a hug and i don't?" He smirked.
"Exactly." I sarcastically replied, i turned to go sit back down but he held my arm.
"C'mon, have a drink with me." He seductively smiled.
"Maybe another time, i just had a tequila shot, i think i'll be good for the next couple of hours." I sighed.
"I'm gonna hold you to that." He smirked, then left.
Now how did Synyster Gates aka Brian end up being my ex? Well at one time we were dating. obviously. But it wasn't just months at a time, it was 3 years, and we broke up last year so yeah. How did we start dating you ask? Well, i was and still am a Victoria's Secret model, i have been for 4 years. It was 2006, we did a fashion show and he happened to be there. I had alot of input on how the show was gonna go down, and what the theme was. I chose to have a more rock n roll theme, so consequently, rockstars were invited. But before that, VS needed to release promotional commercials and posters, and we needed some rockstars to be involved, so i called my stepdad Nikki Sixx, he brought some guys over, one of them being Synyster, we posed in not quite controversial positions, but we did get noticed. After the show, at the after party was where we hooked up and from then on we were inseparable. I broke up with him because i wanted to move forward in the music part of my life, but he held me back. It was a difficult break up, especially when the relationship was based solely on lust. But i moved on, sort of, and right now i am trying to focus on my music and not so much on men. It's not easy.

But anyway, 7 hours later, we arrived in Sunny Ireland. Actually, it was night time, about 9pm maybe, it was dark.

Right away when we got off the plane, we had to go to our buses and find out who was being paired up with who. 23 bands got off our plane, and i reckon that that number was doubled on the other plane. The parking lot at the O2 arena had 20 buses, each had a paper taped to the door with the names of the bands. As guessed, Motley Crue were with Slash. The Killers were with Maroon 5. My Chemical Romance with Green Day. Foo Fighters with Queens of the Stone Age.
The Dead Weather with The Strokes. Hinder with Buckcherry. and many other pairings that i will fail to mention. But the worst pairing on the face of this earth, was the one with me and my band. Avenged Sevenfold was with us.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short. been suffering from writer's block for a very long time. forgive the typos and mistakes.
comments are welcome, and if there are any ideas that you'd think would be cool to have in the story that's be prime :)